Britney writes in new book that Justin Timberlake gave he a framed letter after they broke and she still has it under her bed

1 hour ago, Slave4yew said:

Has anyone heard “blindness” by justin? Always thought that song was about brit. “reached out when I heard you call my name. I let you go. The worst mistake”

maybe I’m being delulu :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I've never read the lyrics to that song properly before, but now that I have, it's totally about Britney!!:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised::airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dulcaewm said:

He has not :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: And he put that album out not too long after he got married  :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Yeah, I think he probably made The 20 20 Experience because he was married and wanted to get all his feelings for Britney out of the way so he could focus on his married life. After that, I think "Man of the woods" had almost no songs about Britney (but I laughed at ”Sauce”'s "PINK!!!":haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Pinky)
But last year's "Sin Fin" and this year's "Keep Going Up" are full-on love for her:orangu_orangutan_ape: (I think)

And I think "Better Place" by NSYNC, which came out recently, does too.
And the lyric "You know I'm not wrong, you know I'm not lyin'" in "Better Place" sounds to me like he's worried about her book...:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

'N Sync & Justin Timberlake - Better Place Lyrics | AZLyrics.com
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/nsync/betterplace.html

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, turquoise said:

Yeah, I think he probably made The 20 20 Experience because he was married and wanted to get all his feelings for Britney out of the way so he could focus on his married life. After that, I think "Man of the woods" had almost no songs about Britney (but I laughed at ”Sauce”'s "PINK!!!":haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Pinky)
But last year's "Sin Fin" and this year's "Keep Going Up" are full-on love for her:orangu_orangutan_ape: (I think)

And I think "Better Place" by NSYNC, which came out recently, does too.
And the lyric "You know I'm not wrong, you know I'm not lyin'" in "Better Place" sounds to me like he's worried about her book...:gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

'N Sync & Justin Timberlake - Better Place Lyrics | AZLyrics.com
https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/nsync/betterplace.html

Through getting all of his feelings out of the way, he admitted that he cannot get his feelings out of the way :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, Slave4yew said:

Now I’m listening to “Another Song”. Definitely about her. I’ve gone down the rabbit hole :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

All the last song of his albums (except MOTW) is about Britney.

- Justified: Never Again

- FSLS: Another Song (All Over Again)

- 20/20 part 1: Blue Ocean Floor

- 20/20 part 2: Pair of Wings

I’ll wait until the book is out to make better conclusions, but I do feel like Britney is not over him. Does anyone remember an article from earlier this year that said Britney tried contacting him because she needed a friend in him, but he declined to meet up beyond a brief catch-up because he was married and she was really upset about it? Explains all her posts referencing him on IG lately, like she really wanted his attention. I think Justin will likely no longer address or reference her publicly because of all the hate he will get either way (and especially if he says something lol) so don’t expect him to respond.

But I do hope they sit down privately and talk it out and let each other heal (especially Britney).

Edited by Shaza
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Shaza said:

All the last song of his albums (except MOTW) is about Britney.

- Justified: Never Again

- FSLS: Another Song (All Over Again)

- 20/20 part 1: Blue Ocean Floor

- 20/20 part 2: Pair of Wings

Yeees I'm so glad others have picked up on that. Motw was for his son which was his first child. So it still says alot that he couldn't even make the last song about his wife it was about his child. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

He should man the F up, reach out to her, apologize and help her HEAL. I feel like that could do her a lot of good. They were kids thrown into the gladiator pit that is Hollywood. And Britney suffered more than any of her peers.

Notes app apologies don’t cut it. While JT and all the rest of them went on with their careers and families in whichever way they wished Britney was in hell.

Do none of them get that?

Sis…that was 20 years ago. He’s moved on, he’s married with his own kids and new priorities.

I suggest she and everyone else do the same.

• Like 3

Also remember when Britney visited Lance recently? I wonder if she talked to him about Justin. Then again Sam was there so maybe not lololol.

I feel like we need to grill Lance about them. He should know what’s going on with Justin and Britney currently, especially with the NSYNC reunion.

How is Justin gonna go through an NSYNC reunion without recalling Britney? She was a BIG part of NSYNC. They did everything together. 3/4 of his time in NSYNC was with Britney. He probably left NSYNC because of painful memories of Britney and Wade being involved in a lot of the Celebrity era.

Edited by Shaza
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, Shaza said:

I’ll wait until the book is out to make better conclusions, but I do feel like Britney is not over him. Does anyone remember an article from earlier this year that said Britney tried contacting him because she needed a friend in him, but he declined to meet up beyond a brief catch-up because he was married and she was really upset about it? Explains all her posts referencing him on IG lately, like she really wanted his attention. I think Justin will likely no longer address or reference her publicly because of all the hate he will get either way (and especially if he says something lol) so don’t expect him to respond.

But I do hope they sit down privately and talk it out and let each other heal (especially Britney).

WTF I didn't know there was such an article!!!:ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:
I'm shocked if that article is true:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide::kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block