Britney writes in new book that Justin Timberlake gave he a framed letter after they broke and she still has it under her bed

On 10/20/2023 at 10:23 AM, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Hasn’t it been like… 25+ years since they broke up? Sorry, but Britney needs to move onnnnn. Justin certainly has. 

No he hasn’t. They “moved on” in some ways but they didn’t “moved moved on”. If he moved on, he’d be able to come to her like how he did with Cameron. I’m aware the scale of the relationship is different but knowing how he made that small comment on her IG when she danced to his songs while she was with Sam, that’d have been the process of them healing and trying to get in contact with each other but as always if you go back to that post, you’ll see the GP that’s bashing Britney and him for just commenting and mentioning each other.  The people of former side would be “ he shouldn’t comment after what he has done and so on”, and the people of the latter side will be “you see she hasn’t moved on still mentioning him and so on” I swear the GP and media played a big role in their past and today. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Super Mods
On 10/19/2023 at 3:31 PM, TakeYourHand said:

I mean I can understand keeping it for memories sake but the context of this as if she’s keeping it under her bed for comfort is odd lol. 

Yeah I don't think she ever got over him tbh.

The fact that she still refers him to this day is evidence of that.

• Like 1
On 10/19/2023 at 10:23 PM, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Hasn’t it been like… 25+ years since they broke up? Sorry, but Britney needs to move onnnnn. Justin certainly has. 

It's her memoir, of course she wrote about a significant part of her past. Memoir is French for memory in case you didn't know.

Her fans are upset with JT because he used to diss Britney to further his own career after the breakup. I just saw a clip where he grinned and referred to her, without naming her directly, as a Madonna wannabe. That was at a microphone in public.  

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block