(Leaks - sorry) More book previews: “Grandpa sent grandma to a mental institution - they gave her lithium”

KrisJ
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Do not post leaks. 

27 minutes ago, Nina Dobrev said:

i love it when people ruin the suspense by leaking ****
still wondering why this thread isn't just deleted permanently
Britney Spears Britney GIF - Britney Spears Britney Lynne - Discover &  Share GIFs

It's official leaked thru Apple Books Sweden

Someone should put it on Goggle Translator and past it here, it's just the first 18 pages tho

3 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

What?! You can literally get it free on ebooks or kindle if you sign up with them. You get free credits. Also same with the audio version. Don't be one of those people:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:  

Yeah ur right, I was just trolling. Im definitely gonna find a copy like a week or two after. I’ll listen to coverage on it in popconrned okanet for sure !!!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Elle90s said:

WOW,Well that explains it mental illness runs in her family. What type of mental illness did her grandmother have? I hope her kids are getting some therapy. 

It’s called misogyny, men trying to invalidate women voices treating them like witches, then b***, then hysterical then crazy, etc etc history 

Edited by freeoverprotected
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Lucky☆ said:

Oh wow

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: She talks in british accent because it reminds her of her grandma...

remember she said that at the Johnathan Ross (2016) show, the 'ooh's?

it will be nice to know all of this. and sad. we had no idea britney was aware of this sadness. and in a systemic way seems the family does feel it.

Edited by Fita
1 hour ago, Bboy1988 said:

Ugh does anyone know if Amazon delivers preorders before the release date so I get it in the release date. I may just buy the audio version since I don’t wanna wait 

We all need to go to Barnes and Noble in our Uggs and pose with the book throughout the store with a Starbucks drink. This is our chance to promote. I'm gonna wear my Femme Fatale Tour Tshirt too. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Jup1ter said:

It's official leaked thru Apple Books Sweden

Someone should put it on Goggle Translator and past it here, it's just the first 18 pages tho

I did and got issued a warning from Jordan. Stop being so naive Jordan, these things are 'leaked' on purpose to drum up interest in the press.  🙄

Edited by handmedown

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.