Britney says her boys ghost her and would ditch her on Christmas: "it's payback"

I see ppl tryna to bring up 2006. Britney was a NEW mom. All mothers have had incidents they just didn’t have cameras in their face. Documenting every detail and blowing it out of proportion. Britney is a damn good mother considering it’s HER that paid for everything in their lives not even just Christmas. That’s the thing they glorify their raggedy a.ss deadbeat dj father. But have so much harsh judgment on Britney. Yes Britney has made mistakes, but she isn’t ONLY her mistakes. She worked her but off to take care of them and all of her family. I don’t want to hear **** about her not handling it maturely when she had to handle everything maturely her entire life. She was silenced for 15 years so if she wants to scream or have a tantrum she is WELL within her rights. Yes the boys are victims too, but she needs to put they *** of blast so the world can give them a taste. Then they may have some understanding. It wasn’t your broke father, his ugly wife, or the alcoholic colon. It was Your MOM that provided u with everything. She gave her youth and her freedom for them. Let them feel shamed for treating her so poorly maybe they will realize how bratty they are. That family is used to throwing Britney under the bus and living in delusion. Wake them up from their dreams Brit. I love that she’s standing in her truth even if it means standing alone mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Edited by Donavan Ward
  • Love 7
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Aj20 said:

She is their mother, she is supposed to financially take care of them that is literally the bare minimum why do you guys act like she was doing them some favor??

Bc their father should be providing which he is not. To this day. So yes she as a mother should love them and take care not support their lavish pot smoking lifestyle with 40$ grand each month

Edited by icybaby
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Donavan Ward said:

I see ppl tryna to bring up 2006 Britney was a NEW mom. All mothers have had incidents they just didn’t have cameras in there face. Documenting every detail and bowing it out of proportion. Britney is a damn good mother considering it’s HER that paid for everything in their lives not even just Christmas. That’s the thing they glorify their raggedy a.ss deadbeat dj father. But have so much harsh judgment on Britney. Yes Britney has made mistakes but she isn’t ONLY her mistakes. She worked her but off to take care of them and all of her family. I don’t want to hear **** about her not handling it maturely when she had to handle everything maturely her entire life. She was silenced for 15 years so if she wants to scream or have a tantrum she is WELL within her rights. Yes the boys are victims too but she needs to but they *** of blast so the world can give them a taste. Then they may have some understanding. It wasn’t your broke father, his ugly wife, or the alcoholic colon. It was Your MOM that provided u with everything. She gave her youth and her freedom for them. Let them feel shamed for treating her so poorly maybe they will realize how bratty they are. That family is used to throwing Britney under the bus and living in delusional. Wake them up from their dreams Brit. I love that she’s standing in her truth even if it means standing alone mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

She locked herself in a bathroom and refused to give over her kids when her custody time was over and was put in a 5150 as a result and drove with her baby on her lap. You guys try to rewrite history and downplay 2006-2008 so much

Edited by Aj20
  • Like 5
Just now, icybaby said:

Bc their father should be providing which he is not. To this day. So yes she as a mother should love them and take care not support their lavish pot smoking lifestyle with 40$ grand each month

Well Britney CHOSE to have not one but two babies with a man with way less than her and unemployed so obviously she knew she would have to take up majority of the financial burden when having these kids so I really don’t understand your point. Financially taking care of your children is the bare minimum. 20k-40k a month to Britney isn’t even a lot of money that’s probably equivalent to normal people like us paying $400 in child support a month

• Love 2
  • Like 5
6 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Well Britney CHOSE to have not one but two babies with a man with way less than her and unemployed so obviously she knew she would have to take up majority of the financial burden when having these kids so I really don’t understand your point. Financially taking care of your children is the bare minimum. 20k-40k a month to Britney isn’t even a lot of money that’s probably equivalent to normal people like us paying $400 in child support a month

The point is both parents take care of the kids. Not just Britney should financially take care but Kevin too. And the fact she chose the man who has less fortune doesn't mean he couldn't find a job and still suppirt them. But he was too lazy bc he had a good strategy to weaponize the kids against their mother while Britney was so gravely ill to put her into cship but still she is the only to provide for all family. So her feelings r understandable. 

Edited by icybaby
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, icybaby said:

The point is both parents take care of the kids. Not just Britney should financially take care but Kevin too. And the fact she chose the man who has less fortune doesn't mean he couldn't find a job and still suppirt them. But he was too lazy bc he had a good strategy to weaponize the kids against her mother while Britney was so gravely ill to put into cship but still provide for all family. So her feelings r understandable

Well Kevin doesn’t have the money and he has the kids 24/7 so the least she could do is pay child support and not complain. That’s how life works. She knew that man was unemployed and broke and rushed to have his babies and then lost custody of those children all on her own by missing multiple court dates. She has no one to blame but herself for her failed relationships with her sons especially since they literally said they are opened to seeing her again as long as she gets better

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Aj20 said:

She was not imprisoned in 2006-early January 2008 and look how that turned out…..

She has been used , abused , lied to, extorted, imprisoned, forced and IUD, manipulated , punished, tortured, gaslighted, stalked, set up , drugged, trafficked, lets go on and on shall we on to why we think we can judge this women.  People have not lived her so called privileged life . Its been a nightmare for this women. You can judge her narrative all you want . Yes shes not exactly the perfect polite young women who we watched melt and become set up. Money is her downfall and greed . Yet did you live her tragedy and hell? Can you say you know the truth? Can you fathom her reality? People do not surprise me in todays world. People are shady as hell.  I am sure it kills her how these so called saviors manipulation has effected her kids relationship with her. Yet let her be angry . At 17 and 18 your clueless and I am sure they need a lot of help navigating their own reality . I think we all think we know her. We know nothing. Have a good day .

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 1
  • Like 7
3 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Well Kevin doesn’t have the money and he has the kids 24/7 so the least she could do is pay child support and not complain. That’s how life works. She knew that man was unemployed and broke and rushed to have his babies and then lost custody of those children all on her own by missing multiple court dates. She has no one to blame but herself for her failed relationships with her sons especially since they literally said they are opened to seeing her again as long as she gets better

Its all different, this situation is next level messed up .  Are you high? 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, IsraeliMatt said:

There are two sides to every story, maybe even 3?, but if what she said is accurate, yes, they seem impolite and ungrateful. I'd be disappointed to see my children act that way. 

@princessmimi I consider it basic manners to not exit a holiday to exchange gifts. Christmas is a day for being with family and receiving/giving gifts. Exchanging undesired gifts can undoubtedly wait for Dec. 26. The attitude one would expect from children who think their mom's an ATM. She's been treated this way by SO many people. If her sons are really like that, it's gotta hurt terribly. 

Yeah its just so sad how her family including her sons see her.

They don't treat her like a human.

They treat her like a cash cow

Its horrible. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Elle90s said:

Welcome to motherhood. That’s what teenagers do. They prefer to hang with their friends than parents. Gifts and money does not buy happiness or love. 

This comment would've made sense if they weren't visiting just for a couple of hours. And I'm pretty sure she was talking about appreciation rather than the monetary value.

• Love 3

Britney"s sons were raised to be weary of Britney. They were encouraged to tell on her for any perceived infraction. Just imagine what that was like for all of them. They were raised with the other adults in their lives talking trash about Britney. I see the boys the same as Jamie Lynn. Raised with Britney's success but resenting & blaming her for everything not perfect. That whole family blames Britney for every negative thing that has ever happened. Britney could only see her son's periodically, especially on her own without colon or Jason. And her boys didn't want to see her so hid in their rooms, or at the mall and even ignoring her when in the same room. Those boys are why Britney let herself settle into the Conservatorship and as they distanced themselves Britney's stopped complying with the Conservatorship demands. Fighting a little bit for her own free will. And that's when her family threw her into an extra level of control. And they are still trying to control her by threats of telling more and worse things. They remind me of Prince Harry. 

Britney praised those boys to high heaven even when they were leaving her with a depressing emptiness. She can vent a little wherever she chooses. She isn't talking anything extremely personal. Just the isolation & coldness really.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Aj20 said:

She has no one to blame but herself for her failed relationships with her sons especially since they literally said they are opened to seeing her again as long as she gets better

You are outrageous!

There is two way blame in every relationship are you dumb?!

And that bit you said about her getting better? Absolutely not. What the boys were really saying is ‘we will see her again if she becomes compliant again like she was during the con, as that’s what we’ve been brainwashed to believe throughout our whole lives’.

They were definitely NOT saying ‘we are really worried about her’.

• Like 1

I have no problems of Britney lashed out at the Spears , childhood friends/relatives in Louisiana or anyone from Team con.  But to me, no matter how Sean and JJ have treated her, she should leave her children out of her mouth.  One just recently turned 18 and one will be next year. They may be brainwashed by the Federlines and the Spears but they were the victims too.  Britney was out of control during 07-08 so i was not surprise she lost custody of them boys. And then the Spears and Federlines took advantages of the situation and abused her for 13 + years.... her boys had the least to do with it. They didn't ask to abuse her mother.  They may not have a good/normal relationship with britney but who can blame them though? 

The federlines and papa spears may be a big factor of the boys not in her life.... but don't take jab at them... 

Britney... do better.... 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Aj20 said:

Holy ****. This is wild. Wtf is going on with this place? Why on earth are you here? You sound so incredibly uninformed and ignorant to Britney’s situation and the different angles and complexities of this entire timeline and situation. What a ******* joke. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think when she says now it’s payback might have to do with Sean’s child support running out! They don’t deserve her money anymore let daddy K Flop learn to provide!

now their jobless bum dad will milk interviews to get the last Britney pennies. What a loser.

Glad the child support is running out soon.

• Like 2

What I really hate about this situation is, if Britney never associated herself with the Federlines to begin with, she's likely going to be her best self still, the C-ship would not have happened, and she would still be on the same level as Beyonce. The thought that comforts me to this day is Britney fell off that level of popularity, but her peers Christina, etc (except Beyonce), experienced the same thing. They seem to want to prioritize something else in their lives right now.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.