New merch out in the official Britney Spears store!

4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I was approached a few months ago to collaborate on new official merch and then I never heard anything after a couple chats... Some of these new designs are cool, but I really think they are missing that extra somethin' somethin' 

I feel like they always add one thing too many? Like, I wish the shirt just said one thing on it and they didn't slap the BOMT version of her name on everything. I guess I'm into more of a subtle design look. I would love the sweatshirt if it didn't have her name on the back, and I'd love the "I Wasn't Good" shirt if it didn't have her name on the bottom. I also think it's redundant to have her name on stuff when her picture is on it. We all know it's Britney *****!! :) 

• Like 1
  • Leader
10 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

This account is a mess

huh.png

One thing is say you don't like it, which is fine. But say 'don't buy it' like WTF? People can do whatever the hell they want, I'm tired of people commanding other people's lives. Haven't we learned anything from c-ship? :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Yea that does not pass the vibe check. I'd have loved to been a part of the creation process, but I'd never discourage fans from supporting Britney :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

This account is a mess

huh.png

One thing is say you don't like it, which is fine. But say 'don't buy it' like WTF? People can do whatever the hell they want, I'm tired of people commanding other people's lives. Haven't we learned anything from c-ship? :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

I agree 100%. I’m sick of this fan community doing this as well. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I’m not a fan of this new merch line either and I probably won’t be buying any of it, but that’s my personal preference. If a fan wants to buy something from it, they should.  

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.