Alli Sims & Robin Johnson Court Declaration AGAINST Lynne Spears' Lies About Britney & Sam Lutfi; Alli confirms to fans that Lynne Spears spiked Britney’s drink to get her sent into rehab

Alli is not a credible witness, she was around for the time Britney missed her child court dates and she knows the reason why.

Sam is a scarab beetle, he has Alli and Britney's cousin Jessica on speed dial because he sends them money all the time. Therefore anyone associated to Lutfi is not legit and why they've never been taken seriously.

This and the post yesterday about some random other Jamie Spears in Sacramento getting a dui, who is black and dead. OP you need another hobby babe.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Alli is not a credible witness, she was around for the time Britney missed her child court dates and she knows the reason why.

Sam is a scarab beetle, he has Alli and Britney's cousin Jessica on speed dial because he sends them money all the time. Therefore anyone associated to Lutfi is not legit and why they've never been taken seriously.

This and the post yesterday about some random other Jamie Spears in Sacramento getting a dui, who is black and dead. OP you need another hobby babe.

I like these posts because they dredge up old gossip and I’m old!!

:jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

25 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

But now we said it.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

And child court dates are so important the only reason I could think of someone missing their child court dates other than oversleeping is trying to clean out their system tbh

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Nina Dobrev said:

Lynne being the worst member of the Spears family is not surprising.  ******* waste of oxygen & mouthbreathing cxnt.  :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red:

This is such a misogynistic take. Like I said before I really cannot comment much on why her family put her in and kept her in a cship for so long because I have no idea how Britney is behind closed doors but Saying Lynn is the worst member of the family when you should be directing that anger to her actual conservator (a male) just proves how much y’all hate women

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

This is such a misogynistic take. Like I said before I really cannot comment much on why her family put her in and kept her in a cship for so long because I have no idea how Britney is behind closed doors but Saying Lynn is the worst member of the family when you should be directing that anger to her actual conservator (a male) just proves how much y’all hate women

oh so now we hate women because we're holding Lynne, the mastermind of the conservatorship, accountable. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

girl i don't give a **** about allat :rip:😂

Edited by Nina Dobrev
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

This is *** backwards thinking. We’re on a fan forum for guess what? A female! How would we hate women when we’re big fans of one? Make it make sense!

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

This is *** backwards thinking. We’re on a fan forum for guess what? A female! How would we hate women when we’re big fans of one? Make it make sense!

You can be misogynistic and still like/respect certain women genius

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, Nina Dobrev said:

girl i don't give a **** about allat :rip:😂

48 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

oh so now we hate women because we're holding Lynne, the mastermind of the conservatorship, accountable. 

You people aren’t the brightest weren’t you guys saying Lou was the mastermind? Now it’s Lynne?

Edited by Aj20
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Keep up the name calling, troll. Britney literally said on her own IG that it was her mother who thought of the idea because her father was too stupid to think of it

Saying you aren’t the brightest isn’t name calling. Anyways if that is the case then why do people here say Lou is mastermind

• Like 1

1. Lynne was not a mastermind, simply a pawn who benefited

2. I don´t doubt for a minute that Scam whatever payed or had people under his control, THAT DOES NOT TAKE AWAY FROM THE ABUSE TO WHICH Britney was subjected to. And yes, I do think Britney does have mental health conditions and still THAT DOESN´T TAKE AWAY from the fact that she did not need to be medically abused or exploited by ALL HER FAMILY, Lynne included taking advantage from it. If Lynne was soooo against it, why didn´t she do something. It was 13 years. I repeat, 13 years!! No matter how it tries to be twisted, there are undisputable things. Let´s not fool ourselves...she cared so much about her health that she was ok with daddy dearest making her work WITH NO BREAKS. Sure. I can feel her indignation. LOL!

I would not let my child be abused, sent to a "rehab center" as a prisoner  or see her "daddy" weaponize her motherhood. I do not care, I would be a freaking leopard against them. So no. Alli and everyone else can be bought and we still have a clear evidence of the trauma B endured. And let me add to this that I am not even a fan anymore. I do not enjoy her IG posts or her attitude, I do not care about her recent "music" and her constant angry energy is not my thing. I respect the trauma se went through, but I do not admire her and yet I can see abuse from miles away. No, I do not put down other female pop stars I express opinions just as I do with britney. Lynne, Sam L, Sam A and all the family are still trash 

Edited by Bigno
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.