Jamie Spears is reportedly back living at home with Jamie Lynn after another failed stint in rehab

7 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Or go hop off my **** and do something productive with your life instead.

yYtq9mp.png

:clownery_makeup_meme:

Let me know if you want me to keep going!

Lmao I haven’t been on here for 24 hours comparing the Holocaust to Britney’s situation and trying to deny that I did. I’ve only been on here for an hour catching myself up since I was out doing life things last night.

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Just now, The Femme Fatale said:

Lmao I haven’t been on here for 24 hours comparing the Holocaust to Britney’s situation and trying to deny that I did. I’ve only been on here for an hour catching myself up since I was out doing life things last night.

I wasn't on here for 24 hours nor did I compare the Holocaust to Britney. What the actual hell is wrong with you? Kindly seek help if all you're trying to do is make stuff up and stir the pot. 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Get. A. Life. Go away. Stop making stuff up and changing the narrative. 

@princessmimi, @Jordan Miller tell this very problematic user to stay out of my mentions and place me on ignore since they clearly won't listen to my advice. 

This is a public forum remember? You can respond to everything you want and I can respond to everything I want.

Last time I checked the only problematic user here is you.

I haven’t said or done anything that warrants discipline btw.

20 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

There’s nothing to stir if you already made it. There’s pages and pages of you comparing the Holocaust to Britney.

Your tired attempt at trying to gaslight me and fueling the fire by twisting my words isn’t working. I have Jewish family members who’ve had grandparents directly impacted by the heinous crimes that occurred during the Holocaust. If you had any comprehension skills, you would understand that I was referring to a survivor’s story of forgiveness and resilience in response to a user who claimed that Britney shouldn’t forgive. That is NOT comparing the Holocaust and once again, shame on you for even allowing your mind to even go there. Big shame on you.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

This is a public forum remember? You can respond to everything you want and I can respond to everything I want.

Last time I checked the only problematic user here is you.

I haven’t said or done anything that warrants discipline btw.

This is a public forum but that doesn’t give you the right to spam my notifications or spread misinformation about me.  You are more than welcome to respond and engage in public discourse but at this point, you’re just harassing users, being purposely problematic and trying to gaslight them. That is not the same as engaging in meaningful or public discourse. Learn from this.

@princessmimi this is harassment, and that’s not including the rest of the page and the second one.

spacer.png

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Why is Jamie Lynn so protective of her dad? It almost makes you feel for her because it takes a lot of compassion to take in a parent struggling with alcoholism….

But then you remember how she did nothing for Britney and it’s like well where was that compassion back then??? Telling her sister she should just move to a new state or get a different attorney when she knew full well Britney was completely controlled and couldn’t even breathe without permission. 

I don’t get JL. Her book didn’t offer any insight either. 

2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

This is a public forum but that doesn’t give you the right to spam my notifications or spread misinformation about me.  You are more than welcome to respond and engage in public discourse but at this point, you’re just harassing users, being purposely problematic and trying to gaslight them. That is not the same as engaging in meaningful or public discourse. Learn from this.

@princessmimi

As I said I wasn’t on here last night to see all of it because I was working, then I went to bed, and I was catching myself up just now. There’s no rules that say I can’t react to anything. Also since we’re tagging mods…

@SlayOut

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

@princessmimi this is harassment, and that’s not including the rest of the page and the second one.

spacer.png

You know you have access to a feature on your account to ignore users.

All you do is click your name, click settings and then click ignore users.

You can type whoever you want to ignore on there and you can block ALL notifications from them.

Its much easier and Exhale will be less stressful if you do that.

I've done that with several people and its made my life on Exhale much better.

So yeah that's what I recommend in cases like this.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

You know you have access to a feature on your account to ignore users.

All you do is click your name, click settings and then click ignore users.

You can type whoever you want to ignore on there and you can block ALL notifications from them.

Its much easier and Exhale will be less stressful if you do that.

I've done that with several people and its made my life on Exhale much better.

So yeah that's what I recommend in cases like this.

Thanks princessmimi. I wish others would do the same as well. Will I still get notifications if they harass my notifications or continue to quote me?

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Thanks princessmimi. I wish others would do the same as well. Will I still get notifications if they harass my notifications or continue to quote me?

You're welcome.

No you wont if you select all the notifications you do not want like mentions, posts, messages and signatures.

If you select all of these, it prevents you from seeing their posts and mentions on threads nor can they private message you.

It's like they are completely gone.

However if you do go on a thread and it says "you chose to ignore _ post", you have the option to see the post if you click show post but yeah.

I think that should resolve your problem.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, The Femme Fatale said:

So all those reactions in ONE HOUR?

spacer.png

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Sia said:

So all those reactions in ONE HOUR?

spacer.png

I read fast when I can skim just the first few sentences and get the gist of what’s being said.

Also not my fault that Bunny made over 1,000 comments in this thread. I was just reacting to them accordingly.

Also an hour is a figure of speech, idk how long I was going through the comments from page 15 to 26.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block