Jamie Spears is reportedly back living at home with Jamie Lynn after another failed stint in rehab

Just now, BadBunny said:

Baby I got all the time in the day if users want to be bullies or hypocrites. What are you doing with your life other than bashing @Jordan Miller and posting conspiracy theories by ThatSurpriseWitness? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Sweetie locking your eyes on these threads and spamming others non-stop for 7+ hours is not healthy. There's no shame in getting help... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I've only criticized @Jordan Miller for banning a user that contributed greatly to #JusticeForBritney. Something you obviously don't care for considering you're a TCon plant :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale: @BadBunny 

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Don’t play dumb. You know exactly what you were trying. Being a fan shouldn’t make you blind to reality but again, this doesn’t come as a surprise to me since some of you can’t see beyond your unrealistic pedestals.

I seriously don’t know what you’re talking about and I have no idea why you’re directing this diatribe at me :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

I feel like I’m on scary island 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Applejack said:

I think it's funny how Bad bunny still hasn't quoted my post talking about Doja, oh well :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Why would I quote you on something in an attempt to go even more off-topic? Half of you are complaining that I’m posting too much while the other half are complaining that I’m not responding to their fluff. Lol, make up your damn minds. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

2 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Sweetie locking your eyes on these threads and spamming others non-stop for 7+ hours is not healthy. There's no shame in getting help... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I've only criticized @Jordan Miller for banning a user that contributed greatly to #JusticeForBritney. Something you obviously don't care for considering you're a TCon plant :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale: @BadBunny 

lets see how quick they can get to 100 comments :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Haha 6
2 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Also ONLY I can roast Lola so there’s that. No one talks to my baby like that omg 

• Love 4
Just now, BadBunny said:

Why would I quote you on something in an attempt to go even more off-topic? Half of you are complaining that I’m posting too much while the other half are complaining that I’m not responding to their fluff. Lol, make up your damn minds. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I didn't complain about your fluff.

Again, so far you haven't hurled the "go find something else to do with your life" insult at me. Just the "go read something."

Other users have had different experiences with you. Maybe keep track of your insults?

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, rik LVR said:

You see, if this was how it actually came out I think people would be fine with what you’re saying. This is your literal 6th hour on this thread. I am not joking. She definitely has some significance to you and I’m exhausted when people take issues that we as people of colour  or trans/no  Binary people face that are so legitimate just to get your point across. I’m tired of our issues being trivialized because it takes away from the legitimacy of it when it’s actually used to point something out. I obviously hate the way people fat shame ANYONE here, and the racism in particular towards black artists is appalling. I understand what you’re saying about unconscious bias but, in every single thread you **** on any possibility of Britney having endured something and agree with people who call her a liar over her abuse, and defend her abuser?

Do I agree with everything Britney has said, and can I acknowledge that she as a white woman has had privilleges that other more marginalized people have endured? Absolutely, but I am not going to sit here and say you don’t legitimately try to stir things up in every single post you are in. Exhale has obvious problems and I more than most would know that, but I am not going to pretend you are not making purposefully reactive inducing  comments yourself and then guising it.  

Britney obviously has significance to me but I don’t make her my life. I’m tired of the hypocrisy which I’m sure you understand based on the repeated ignorance of this fanbase. We have literal Britney fans here who are fat-shaming, bullying and/or being racist yet as long as they “yAssS KweeN” her, they get a free pass to continue doing what they want. I’m not diminishing Britney or her trauma but at some point, I can’t keep infantilizing her. I can understand her faults and see two sides in every picture. 

Just now, BadBunny said:

Britney obviously has significance to me but I don’t make her my life. I’m tired of the hypocrisy which I’m sure you understand based on the repeated ignorance of this fanbase. We have literal Britney fans here who are fat-shaming, bullying and/or being racist yet as long as they “yAssS KweeN” her, they get a free pass to continue doing what they want. I’m not diminishing Britney or her trauma but at some point, I can’t keep infantilizing her. I can understand her faults and see two sides in every picture. 

But the thing is, I don’t think people disagree with that either? Obviously there are some pretty horrible things that happen on exhale that could be resolved. I don’t think anyone wants to infantize her, and I’m not going to disagree with this aspect of what you’re saying, as many others wouldn’t, because I do think at large britney is in fact always criticized regardless. It’s not okay to blindly follow someone and I know what you’re saying about unconscious bias and how even Britney herself can do better in certain aspects, but I also think we need to keep the focus on the facts as well: she’s endured so much. We should be allowed to celebrate her and I just don’t know if it’s unrealistic for people to react negatively when people support this idea that Jamie is a victim and drinking because of the bullying, when he mentally and financially abused his daughter after she tried helping him back in the day. I don’t think you disagree with me either?

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Mind your business, Lola.

Keep posting your usual Sloan and SupriseWitness content that very clearly smears @Jordan Miller and is promoting an anti-Breatheheavy agenda. This is a community for the fans and not the conspiracy theorists or those who defame Jordan by spreading misinformation about him. 

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale: @Lola2790

2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Mind your business, Lola.

Keep posting your usual Sloan and SupriseWitness content that very clearly smears @Jordan Miller and is promoting an anti-Breatheheavy agenda. This is a community for the fans and not the conspiracy theorists or those who defame Jordan by spreading misinformation about him. 

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale::ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale: @Lola2790

tyra banks tiffany GIF

...and don't recall ever posting Sloan but you love to generalize and defend TCon's actions and abuse so I really don't care what you think...:arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, rik LVR said:

But the thing is, I don’t think people disagree with that either? Obviously there are some pretty horrible things that happen on exhale that could be resolved. I don’t think anyone wants to infantize her, and I’m not going to disagree with this aspect of what you’re saying, as many others wouldn’t, because I do think at large britney is in fact always criticized regardless. It’s not okay to blindly follow someone and I know what you’re saying about unconscious bias and how even Britney herself can do better in certain aspects, but I also think we need to keep the focus on the facts as well: she’s endured so much. We should be allowed to celebrate her and I just don’t know if it’s unrealistic for people to react negatively when people support this idea that Jamie is a victim and drinking because of the bullying, when he mentally and financially abused his daughter after she tried helping him back in the day. I don’t think you disagree with me either?

I basically agree with what you say. The problem is that certain people will make it a conscious effort to either blow things out of proportion or to get a kick out of being bullies. I’ve already explained to you my stance on Britney and what she means to me. Sure, I may not like Jamie or Jamie Lynn but that doesn’t mean I’m going to go post about wanting them to die in a ditch or tell her that she looks like a pig. It’s about changing the rhetoric so that fans can stop being so verbally violent all the time. Being hateful allows for more negativity which doesn’t allow for this to be a safe space that @Jordan Miller once hoped it would be. Words have a lot of meaning and for them to be carelessly thrown into the world like that can at times, mean a lot more than we think. It’s about being mindful of those around us if you get what I’m saying. Who knows who may be suicidal or who struggles with body dysphoria on here. To conclude, that’s okay if person A or B doesn’t agree with my opinion. You are entitled to your own opinion or stance as am I and I’m not necessarily shoving my narrative down anyone. For me, it’s those who make it a conscious effort to shame users by mislabeling or misinterpreting them which is really the issue at large. 

Edited by BadBunny

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block