Jamie Spears is reportedly back living at home with Jamie Lynn after another failed stint in rehab

Just now, Applejack said:

Yes, you're on a Britney forum

We're discussing the Spears family

No one devalued any Holocaust victim, you're just stirring the pot and derailing the thread :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

I was sharing her story of forgiveness and applying it to Britney’s situation. If you don’t like what I said, no one is forcing you to respond.

Just now, Slave4Brit88 said:

You’re the one diminishing her experience/words by bringing it up on a BRITNEY SPEARS FAN FORUM. Like you’re beyond help @Jordan Miller this is genuinely out of control now and something really needs to be done. Why do the rest of who just want to talk about Britney properly have to read through this offensive nonsense? Like this such person is literally exploiting the struggles of Holocaust survivors to try to one up users on a Britney forum, I feel sick. What a horrific individual you are ‘Bad Bunny’ :trash_throw_away_recycle:

I reported him, I live in Germany and been to the camps myself. To even compare the tragedy to Britney is disgusting, evil and soulless. And then to twist it to make it seem like WE are the ones who are apathetic is INSANE.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
27 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

What James did was not right and no one is perfect but let me tell you that forgiveness and being able to let go goes a very long way for an individual’s healing.

It was BEYOND not right and not perfect. It was criminal, abusive and unforgivable. If he deserved forgiveness a good start would be to admit to his crimes, cooperate with Rosengarts demands to stop withholding evidence, turn in everyone who helped him perpetrate everything, issue a public apology to her and to us, write and check to Brit for all the money he took from her, and turn himself in to authorities. Maybe then he'd find the peace in his heart to "heal" himself.

35 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

It’s ultimately up to Britney if she wants to choose that path or continue to stay bitter.

She can fully ditch this despicable "family" and live a wonderful fullfilling life with good people she choses to spend it with, cause god knows she wasn't born with a single decent person around her. Many people have had to do this, it wouldn't make her the first nor the last.

39 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

What baffles me is how Britney didn’t even know a conservatorship could be exterminated until at least 10 years after it was established. She could have spoken up but for whatever reason, she didn’t.

You weren't born knowing that and she wasn't either. She was denied access to her basic human rights, her kids, her own body, you think they were letting her have access to that information or even contact anyone that could help her make it happen? It's no coincidence that her phone and home was bugged and she was completely cut off from the outside world.

• Love 7

2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Newsflash: I didn’t bring up the Wembayana situation and was responding to a user’s claims about Britney that wasn’t true. I beg of you to try harder. 

But you brought up a Holocaust survivor to try to diminish a parental abuse survivor :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Like it's the same thing

Like it wasn't off topic

Edited by Applejack
  • Love 3
  • Like 3
Just now, OneTrackMind said:

I reported him, I live in Germany and been to the camps myself. To even compare the tragedy to Britney is disgusting, evil and soulless. And then to twist it to make it seem like WE are the ones who are apathetic is INSANE.

I cannot believe this person is this active in every single thread to gaslight Britney fans, are they getting paid?! so much dedication 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

You’re the one diminishing her experience/words by bringing it up on a BRITNEY SPEARS FAN FORUM. Like you’re beyond help @Jordan Miller this is genuinely out of control now and something really needs to be done. Why do the rest of who just want to talk about Britney properly have to read through this offensive nonsense? Like this such person is literally exploiting the struggles of Holocaust survivors to try to one up users on a Britney forum, I feel sick. What a horrific individual you are ‘Bad Bunny’ :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Stop twisting my words. Run along, keep spewing your usual hate and bullying. You’re the horrifying one.  

1 minute ago, Applejack said:

But you brought up a Holocaust survivor to try to diminish a parental abuse survivor :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Like it's the same thing

Like it wasn't off topic

Where was I comparing a Holocaust survivor to try and diminish a parental abuser survivor? Are we reading the same thread? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Also, do you enjoy derailing this thread as much as you are? You can’t possibly be this dense about what was really said.

2 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Didn’t you guys ask about what lies Britney told? Now that it doesn’t fit your agenda “stop derailing the thread” get a grip

You're the one who needs to get a grip and quit with your shameless attempt at moral superiority and trying to make what happened between Britney and Wendy into a race issue.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Didn’t you guys ask about what lies Britney told? Now that it don’t fit your agenda “stop detailing the thread” get a grip

3 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Stop twisting my words. Run along, keep spewing your usual hate and bullying. You’re the horrifying one.  

4 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

I wasn’t comparing their story to Britney’s. What they went through is absolutely incomparable. I was only sharing Eva Korr’s story of forgiveness and how it has helped millions of people process trauma and acceptance. Stop smearing my words.

1 minute ago, Aj20 said:

Didn’t you guys ask about what lies Britney told? Now that it don’t fit your agenda “stop detailing the thread” get a grip

she wasn’t lying, she did get hit. when things happens to you, you might not remember 100% the truth. it’s called objective memory. 

the thing is she did some how get hit/slap/pushed back and this player laughed about it in his interview and didn't care

the security also tried to apologise later to B’s dinner table but you know what it was too late!

she is not lying, she just didn’t remember 100% the fact

you cannot use this against her other words and saying she lies about everything else.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

It’s truly absolutely atrocious, can’t even believe what I’m reading. What kind of sick mind would think to bring up such a topic when we’re talking on a pop star forum? Just unbelievable. Mods needs to act immediately. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

It was BEYOND not right and not perfect. It was criminal, abusive and unforgivable. If he deserved forgiveness a good start would be to admit to his crimes, cooperate with Rosengarts demands to stop withholding evidence, turn in everyone who helped him perpetrate everything, issue a public apology to her and to us, write and check to Brit for all the money he took from her, and turn himself in to authorities. Maybe then he'd find the peace in his heart to "heal" himself.

She can fully ditch this despicable "family" and live a wonderful fullfilling life with good people she choses to spend it with, cause god knows she wasn't born with a single decent person around her. Many people have had to do this, it wouldn't make her the first nor the last.

You weren't born knowing that and she wasn't either. She was denied access to her basic human rights, her kids, her own body, you think they were letting her have access to that information or even contact anyone that could help her make it happen? It's no coincidence that her phone and home was bugged and she was completely cut off from the outside world.

Thank you for being respectful and making some valid points. Ultimately, it’s very easy to point fingers to our liking but it’s also important to remember that not everything is as black-and-white as it seems. Appreciate your response.

1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

I wasn’t comparing their story to Britney’s. What they went through is absolutely incomparable. I was only sharing Eva Korr’s story of forgiveness and how it has helped millions of people process trauma and acceptance. Stop smearing my words.

and you can log off and have a life!

Britney doesn't have to forgive anyone or anything, who the f.ck do you think you are?

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block