Leaked family drama involving Lou Taylor, Tatum, Jacob, Lynne Spears, Serenity and Bryan

5 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Funny that I remember when Britney started out she did an interview and said Lynne was inviting people into her house that were fans and Britney told her that she shouldn’t be doing that.

What an irresponsible thing of Lynne to have been doing! Shame that when Lou was stalking Britney, Britney was more concerned about Lou making her way to Lynne :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Love 8
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

Nothing about this is breaking news or brand new information. We’ve been knew this for years now, keep up!

Actually no one has since everyone is discussing it. No one knows who these people are so it’s new information on the Spears family and Team Con.

Why are you trying to deflect attention from incriminating evidence?

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

Baby you vicariously live through and breathe a pop star that doesn’t know you exist. The reason I even get flack on here to begin with is because I don’t care as much about her as some of you do on here. Don’t throw stones at glass houses! Now go enjoy your Sunday, Chiefs and Jets are coming up!

You go ahead and log off to watch that game. The rest of us will be here discussing this mind boggling new information that just came out.

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
47 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Britney fans need to realize that other people are not responsible for Britney herself. By the end of the day, she’s the one in power and not everything is always going to be so black and white. When Britney begins to publicly bully or attack others on her IG, are they expected to kiss her feet? Should we also start attacking Lynne for allowing a 22-year-old Britney to marry a criminal and a money-hungry leech? Oh, Gutterguppy. Goodness goodness goodness! What are we going to do with you and your delusions?

Damn you are so pressed to have us get off this topic. Why? What are you afraid of us digging up on Lynne? Your comments are really sus.

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Why he needs to go? 

Many of us suspect he’s behind some of the leaks to tmz, page6, the media, planting false rumors about a new Vegas show and label change aka trying to coerce Britney back to performing so other (like himself) can profit. Cade is likely the one who tipped off paparazzi to Britney’s whereabouts when she went to get chicken (post split w/ Sam). She was pissed off about that. He’s close to Larry.🚩 He was part of the failed intervention w/ Jodi and Sam which KFed was aware of too.🚩He is a user and manipulator. He has ulterior motives for being in Britney’s life. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

Many of us suspect he’s behind some of the leaks to tmz, page6, the media, planting false rumors about a new Vegas show and label change aka trying to coerce Britney back to performing so other (like himself) can profit. Cade is likely the one who tipped off paparazzi to Britney’s whereabouts when she went to get chicken (post split w/ Sam). She was pissed off about that. He’s close to Larry.🚩 He was part of the failed intervention w/ Jodi and Sam which KFed was aware of too.🚩He is a user and manipulator. He has ulterior motives for being in Britney’s life. 

Are we sure of that? Because to me it seems the same tactics they do with Britney, trying to paint her as a liar

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

so apparently the whole thing started because he revealed to Jansen's child that he was gay after he/she kept asking all night if he and his boyfriend were roomates and suddenly they didn't like it. Like, they all knew he was gay and were ok with it, but it became a problem when he admit it to the kid

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Are we sure of that? Because to me it seems the same tactics they do with Britney, trying to paint her as a liar

I’m as sure of it as my initial reaction to Sam Asghari. They all spin. They spin the story to paint Britney in the worst light (thru TMZ) then they spin it back to look like it’s not that bad after all (NYP/Page 6). It’s a twisted mind game.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Lol can someone make cliff notes. 

I read everything and at the end of the day it's a bunch of third parties pointing fingers and trying to drag the other. Meanwhile Britney is unbothered and far away from all of this nonsense. 

This is giving going back home to the small town for thanksgiving family dinner mess. 

Edited by Hot pink

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.