Leaked family drama involving Lou Taylor, Tatum, Jacob, Lynne Spears, Serenity and Bryan

54 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Train wreck indeed! 

You carefully write that Lynne insinuates something is wrong with Britney. Lynne thinks that the conservatorship is justified for her 'unwell' daughter. Proof: She did not ask the court to dissolve the conservatorship, she only asked to have her abusive ex-husband removed. I can't get over Lynne's stupidity not to see that a conservatorship for a competent person is intrinsically abusive never mind what kind of 'non-wellness' Britney may or may not have. 

Lynne engages in gossip, invites people to Britney's rooms, and gives away Britney's possessions. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Train wreck indeed! 

You carefully write that Lynne insinuates something is wrong with Britney. Lynne thinks that the conservatorship is justified for her 'unwell' daughter. Proof: She did not ask the court to dissolve the conservatorship, she only asked to have her abusive ex-husband removed. I can't get over Lynne's stupidity not to see that a conservatorship for a competent person is intrinsically abusive never mind what kind of 'non-wellness' Britney may or may not have. 

Lynne engages in gossip, invites people to Britney's rooms, and gives away Britney's possessions. :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Lynne is a great example of ignorance regarding mental health. 

She seems "unwell" too but nobody puts her in a c-ship. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
On 10/1/2023 at 6:29 PM, G-unit said:

Yeah this is messy af.  Someone needs to condense and summarize.

1. baihly is one of lynns friends and shes a fan too. I've seen her insta and she had a meet and greet with britney. Jacob (jansen's and lynns friend) is calling bailhly out for being fake and saying she only wanted to cozy up with lynn to have access to Britney. For reasons unknown, Tatum, lynn and Jansen are no longer friends with Jacob so he's pissed so he's taking to expose Baihly. NOw he's saying he knows how Britney feels b/c lynn is turning her back on him.  It seems Jacob was trying to help lynn but Baihly concocted some lies about him and Lynn is taking her side now so hes not helping her now
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Tranquil24 said:

After going in a rabbit hole trying to figure out his IG past posts and stories, I have one thing to say: 

They're all obsessed leeches that creepily act like Britney is a dead saint and are obnoxious. Every single one of them.

And I'm not going to waste my time worrying about their catfights.

You nailed it! I also went on a deep dive and at their parties old Britney tunes would be playing in the background. And just the way they talked about her was very creepy and cult like. I will admit I always thought Britney needed her mother back but Britney needs none of them crazy *** people..And they call her unwell?? Omg lol 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
13 hours ago, Hamelia said:

I was confused as well. It's easier to read on Jacob's IG. He was friends with the Louisiana crowd around Lynne. After a recent falling out, he posts bits and pieces of online group and private conversations on his IG. 

One take I had: Lynne recognizes Lou as criminal. Lynne thinks that Britney is mentally ill.

Also trying to get thru everything - which part of the leaks showed that Lynne thought Britney is mentally ill?

I feel like I’m watching an episode of “The fame thirsty, bloodsucking real housewives of Louisiana”…

Jacob says in his insta stories that he bought a jacket off Lynne (organized through Tatum) as she was broke and needed the money for her grandchildren’s Christmas presents, and then in an argument (a year later) he says he bought it up with Lynne and Lynne said she sold her jacket to someone in Houston and that she wasn’t broke. He then went on to accuse Tatum of lying to him about Lynne’s situation. 
BUT, if you look in Jacob’s Christmas 2020 saved stories on insta, you can actually see Jacob’s mother wearing the Jacket Lynne was selling, and the comment on the post is that it came from someone special in Kentwood, Louisiana. 

he knowingly accepted Lynne lying to his face and then tried to shade Tatum for lying when she clearly wasn’t. 

oh, and all of them sniffing of the scarf was something else.

What does Jacob do for a living?? Where does he get all this money from to buy plastic women even more Chanel?? 

this thread has become a rabbit hole that I will admit i have lost hours of my life to… 

eating popcorn GIF

• Haha 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.