More Dangerous Situation: Britney's Avant-Garde Dance vs. Jamie Lynn pulling a knife on someone in public?

10 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:
WWW.THECUT.COM

Listening to Britney Spears’s testimony reminded me of my own time in psychiatric care.
WWW.INSIDER.COM

His lawyers wrote that the public would "praise" Jamie Spears if it knew "all of the addiction and mental health issues that she has struggled with."
WWW.EVIEMAGAZINE.COM

The whole world watched as Britney Spears fought to end her 13-year conservatorship. Since she has been released and gained her independence, she has been…

The articles are enlightening, but not quite on topic. They give me a chance though to repeat that Britney's entire family was totally fine with keeping her in a conservatorship run by her documented alcohol addicted father. Her brother Bryan literally said it was good for the family in an interview. It doesn't matter what the other family members did, it is them against Britney.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Hamelia said:

The articles are enlightening, but not quite on topic. They give me a chance though to repeat that Britney's entire family was totally fine with keeping her in a conservatorship run by her documented alcohol addicted father. Her brother Bryan literally said it was good for the family in an interview. It doesn't matter what the other family members did, it is them against Britney.

It just sheds some light that there have been mental health struggles in the Spears family, and if you gear a person in either a favourable or unfavourable environment, the outcome and the propensity and heightened risk it carries for the development of underlying psychological issues is enlightening (as you said).

Britney seemed like a completely different person before added stresses kicked in. Then you factor in the trauma her Dad caused her .... well ... you have to wonder what genetic predispositions are activated and expressed. 

Edited by ObsessedBritFan1
1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

It just sheds some light that there have been mental health struggles in the Spears family, and if you gear a person in either a favourable or unfavourable environment, the outcome and the propensity and heightened risk it carries for the development of underlying psychological issues is enlightening (as you said).

Britney seemed like a completely different person before added stresses kicked in. Then you factor in the trauma her Dad caused her .... well ... you have to wonder what genetic predispositions are activated and expressed. 

I did not read it as a genetic flaw in the family tree, but rather as a highly abusive grandfather modeling cruel behavior for his son Jamie Spears who then went on to abuse his daughter Britney. The abused becoming the abuser.

We don't know Britney's diagnosis, nor do I trust the doctors Jamie Spears hired. I can only guess that losing custody of her babies, overmedication, no rest to heal, a disrespectful family oblivious to her situation, and enforced treatment as well as work would change a person whether there is a predisposition or not.

I am so looking forward to the book!

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

I did not read it as a genetic flaw in the family tree, but rather as a highly abusive grandfather modeling cruel behavior for his son Jamie Spears who then went on to abuse his daughter Britney. The abused becoming the abuser.

We don't know Britney's diagnosis, nor do I trust the doctors Jamie Spears hired. I can only guess that losing custody of her babies, overmedication, no rest to heal, a disrespectful family oblivious to her situation, and enforced treatment as well as work would change a person whether there is a predisposition or not.

I am so looking forward to the book!

There are possible inherent predispositions when considering the pattern and history of mental health struggles. It makes you wonder - that's all I was pointing out.

Exactly, irrespective of any biological factors, one would think it would have a large impact. Hope that clarifies. 

• Super Mods
13 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I guess my next thread will be…

More Dangerous Situation: Dogs being scared by metal clanging vs. Jamie Lynn running over cats

Clearly the dogs breathing the same air Britney does is dangerous!!!! Just them being under the same roof justifies intervention.

Spoiler

Did I make some of my biggest haters happy? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block