Britney's ex-husband Kevin Federline seen for the FIRST time since moving to Hawaii (HE LOST A TON OF WEIGHT)

22 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Yeah, keeping his kids out drama by letting the tabloids know how badly they were affected by those wildfires and staging pap walks. 

It's no different than Scam staging his alleged pop ups with TMZ and him riding around talking to the media being complicit in the CON just so he can in turn file for spousal support and go after Britney's money just like Kevin did. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Like 4
8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Agree.

I never thought in a million years that K-Fed would be the more stable one out of the 2 of them.

I'm not a psychologist but Britney seems like she's stuck in the past, like she's a prisoner to her past pain and trauma.

I do think she needs healing whether its with her sons or therapy or even medicine.

There's nothing wrong with getting help if you need it, it does not make you weak or less of an adult.

It's okay to get help, but she doesn't trust people,  they told everything to team con, so why would she seek help in fear of it getting out,  she might be a recluse but a lot of people don't understand trauma she's literally at her safety net stage, it's gonna take her longer than most because of how she's not that into trusting people after being lied to so long, why would she do interviews,  just to have them manipulate her words and edit out the whole answer just to spin her as not well or a good person at all .

No wonder she hates her profession everything she Said has probably been twisted and manipulated to make her look crazy and the interviews with Diane sawyer and Matt Lauer,  she's to sensitive for this Industry.  

That's why Shawn Mendes low key retired, it's not made for people who are sensitive and can easily get their feelings hurt, Shawn left cos he realized as an adult it's just not for him anymore,  can't live a private life and make music without sacrificing anonymity. 

He had the one thing Britney wanted,  the freedom to basically quit and never look back. 

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's no different than Scam staging his alleged pop ups with TMZ and him riding around talking to the media being complicit in the CON just so he can in turn file for spousal support and go after Britney's money just like Kevin did. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

…. The point I’m making is that there’s no need to draw comparison to her abusers about how they’re “living their best lives” just because we don’t like Britney’s content. We don’t need to put down Britney and uplift Kfed and Jamie Lynn because Britney is doing something we don’t approve of. The extreme lengths some go to make a point is just mind boggling.

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

…. The point I’m making is that there’s no need to draw comparison to her abusers about how they’re “living their best lives” just because we don’t like Britney’s content. We don’t need to put down Britney and uplift Kfed and Jamie Lynn because Britney is doing something we don’t approve of. The extreme lengths some go to make a point is just mind boggling.

1000%

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Draw attention? People post in here Lou Taylor and Robin Green Hill all the time in regard to what they're doing.

The issue is people are pressed Britney is doing what she's doing and want to pick and choose what they feel others should talk about.

Nobody uplifted K fed most people in here including myself only said he looked good with his weightloss, nobody put him up on a throne of person of the year.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney Spears' ex-husband Kevin Federline looked happier than ever on a romantic beach stroll with his longtime wife Victoria Prince as he was seen for the first time since moving to Hawaii.

Looking good! During their outing, the former professional volleyball player put her athletic figure on full display and was seen sharing a passionate smooch with her husband

Romantic: While soaking in the sunshine with his spouse, the father-of-six rocked a black t-shirt, which showed his support to the town of Lahaina, following devastating wildfires that raged across the Hawaiian island nearly two months ago

Co-parenting from a distance: The insider revealed that the pop icon has 'always been a loving and supportive mother' and has never opposed the plan for her sons to relocate - despite Federline threatening court action over an alleged failure to respond from Spears to the relocation request

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Kevin Federline looked happier than ever on a romantic beach stroll with his longtime wife Victoria Prince as he was seen for the first time since moving to Hawaii.

KFed sooooooo called the paparazzi there the shots are too clear 😂😂 

I'm not convinced Jayden and Preston are in Hawaii with them

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Draw attention? People post in here Lou Taylor and Robin Green Hill all the time in regard to what they're doing.

The issue is people are pressed Britney is doing what she's doing and want to pick and choose what they feel others should talk about.

Nobody uplifted K fed most people in here including myself only said he looked good with his weightloss, nobody put him up on a throne of person of the year.

I wrote 'draw comparison' - context is important.  

And saying someone looks good is a form of uplifting them.

There's no point in you writing 'It’s sad though that Britney is doing what she’s doing with her freedom and her sister is on Sweet Magnolis and DWTS, Kevin is happy in his marriage and lost weight! Scam was on the red carpet tonight.' It's completely pointless. Anyone here who's been paying attention knows the motive behind what all of those people are doing. 

• Love 4
Just now, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

I wrote 'draw comparison' - context is important.  

And saying someone looks good is a form of uplifting them.

There's no point in you writing 'It’s sad though that Britney is doing what she’s doing with her freedom and her sister is on Sweet Magnolis and DWTS, Kevin is happy in his marriage and lost weight! Scam was on the red carpet tonight.' It's completely pointless. Anyone here who's been paying attention knows the motive behind what all of those people are doing. 

Sorry not sorry I'm not going to lie if someone looks good, same with Juno when people made that fake thread saying the DWTS dragged her which they didn't and pretend that she was so terrible.

I'm just not going to be delusional, they may have a motive however Britney is free now and look what she's choosing to do.

Feed TMZ, and have the cops called on her and go back online do the same thing right after and keep fueling drama. 

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Sorry not sorry I'm not going to lie if someone looks good, same with Juno when people made that fake thread saying the DWTS dragged her which they didn't and pretend that she was so terrible.

I'm just not going to be delusional, they may have a motive however Britney is free now and look what she's choosing to do.

Feed TMZ, and have the cops called on her and go back online do the same thing right after and keep fueling drama. 

And launch a book and work on a new album…

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.