N*SYNC reunites for new song “Better Place”

Jordan Miller

8 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

It’s for streaming purposes, his name will bring in more listeners. He has 35 million monthly listeners on Spotify while nsync has 7. Bruno Mars and Anderson Paak do this as well with Silk Sonic.

Yeah that’s probably true, still thought it was funny. I mean the kids that this movie is for don’t know NSYNC, but the adults do from growing up with them, so I guess it makes sense.

I hope you know I’m not bashing it, I actually like the song. I’m a sucker for upbeat generic pop songs, I grew up jamming out to pop songs like this. Idk the whole you cheated on me and broke my heart now I’m going to write an empowering anthem/ballad with some having vocals in the style of Billie Eilish (not bashing her either because I like her too, but I feel every girl that’s been coming out wants to sing like Billie) get old really fast.

Sometimes I need a generic upbeat typical pop song to listen to.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I don’t think they ever did. I have their last album Celebrity and it was always JC and JT taking turns doing lead and all of them harmonizing the chorus with JC and JT doing their adlibs. That’s why JC and JT launched solo careers right away after NSYNC disbanded, but JT was the popular one of the group so he had more success than JC, although JC had some good songs.

Ah thanks for explaining. I'll probs still check the albums out. A shame the other three didn't get to sing much outside of harmonising. 

Justin definitely got more successful as he had a higher profile, with his relationship with Britney. Was he the most popular one as well? I was listening to Gone the other day and literally only Justin sings that song, it's clear it was released as a single to launch his solo career....

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Isla said:

Ah thanks for explaining. I'll probs still check the albums out. A shame the other three didn't get to sing much outside of harmonising. 

Justin definitely got more successful as he had a higher profile, with his relationship with Britney. Was he the most popular one as well? I was listening to Gone the other day and literally only Justin sings that song, it's clear it was released as a single to launch his solo career....

Yeah he was more popular because he was the cute one (not my words) and he dated Britney.

He got more popular with Cry Me A River since he wrote it about Britney.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

You wouldn't know it's an NSYNC song, that's my point.

Well NSYNC hasn’t put out music in over 2 decades and the music styles have evolved since Celebrity came out. Plus these guys aren’t in their 20’s anymore. When Backstreet Boys came back, their music didn’t sound like their old stuff because the music styles changed since they last put out music. Same with New Kids.

It still has the same singing style of an NSYNC song because JC and JT are taking turns singing lead while the other three do backing.

• Like 2

When I first heard it, I was like oh this is good must be some kpop band.  Shazam and I was like really?  JC had one verse and it just sounds like Justin singing with Justin doing backup vocals.  I don't hear the harmonies of the other guys anywhere.  I think its just a publicity stunt for the new Trolls movie since the last one was such a flop. 

It's a cute song but disappointing after a 20 year wait. 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Well NSYNC hasn’t put out music in over 2 decades and the music styles have evolved since Celebrity came out. Plus these guys aren’t in their 20’s anymore. When Backstreet Boys came back, their music didn’t sound like their old stuff because the music styles changed since they last put out music. Same with New Kids.

It still has the same singing style of an NSYNC song because JC and JT are taking turns singing lead while the other three do backing.

It. Does. Not. Sound. Like. NSYNC.

When Britney released "Matches" with Backstreet Boys in 2020, it sounded like a Britney and BSB song. It still does.

I rest my case byeee

• Super Mods

Man it feels like my childhood era is slowly coming back!

I mean first with the release of Crossroads back in theaters and her book and now NSYNC reuniting for a song??

I feel like I'm back in the early 2000s.

Its a wonderful feeling :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I hope this song gets a lot of streams and its a big hit for that way,

it can motivate them to reunite for a new album and tour!

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2023 at 9:30 AM, The Femme Fatale said:

I don’t think they ever did. I have their last album Celebrity and it was always JC and JT taking turns doing lead and all of them harmonizing the chorus with JC and JT doing their adlibs. That’s why JC and JT launched solo careers right away after NSYNC disbanded, but JT was the popular one of the group so he had more success than JC, although JC had some good songs.

JC's solo album sucked and it flopped, the whole album was all about se.x but in a weird gross way and it was totally disgusting. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block