N*SYNC reunites for new song “Better Place”

Jordan Miller

45 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I can't believe how excited you all got with a generic JT song? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

First, that, it's generic, and second, where's NSYNC here? SO PCD of them! Just doing backing vocals.

JC is singing too. It’s not like the whole band had solo vocals. It was always JC and JT taking turns with lead vocals back in the old days.

Spoiler

God I felt old saying the old days…

Animation Crying GIF by Max

• Love 1
  • Like 2

This is what Justin’s team told the Post about why JT has a separate feature tag:

“The Post has contacted reps for Timberlake for comment. 

Timberlake co-wrote “Better Place” with Amy Allen and Shellback. He and the latter also produced the song, just like Timberlake’s 2016 “Trolls” hit “Can’t Stop the Feeling.”

So I guess it’s not about listener reach, it’s because he did more on the track and wants his own acclaim. He wrote Gone and sang all leads but they still put it out as NSYNC, and not featuring Justin. It’s such a petty, “everyone give me my flowers”-type of energy. Like why spoil the fun this way when fans have waiting so long for new music. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

15 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I just laugh how on Spotify, they have it as NSYNC and Justin Timberlake like he’s not even a member of the group. Reminds me of that one time it was The *****cat Dolls featuring Nicole Scherzinger :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

It’s for streaming purposes, his name will bring in more listeners. He has 35 million monthly listeners on Spotify while nsync has 7. Bruno Mars and Anderson Paak do this as well with Silk Sonic.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

This is what Justin’s team told the Post about why JT has a separate feature tag:

“The Post has contacted reps for Timberlake for comment. 

Timberlake co-wrote “Better Place” with Amy Allen and Shellback. He and the latter also produced the song, just like Timberlake’s 2016 “Trolls” hit “Can’t Stop the Feeling.”

So I guess it’s not about listener reach, it’s because he did more on the track and wants his own acclaim. He wrote Gone and sang all leads but they still put it out as NSYNC, and not featuring Justin. It’s such a petty, “everyone give me my flowers”-type of energy. Like why spoil the fun this way when fans have waiting so long for new music. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Reading is fundamental. It says they reached out for a comment, not that the sentence after that is what they received. Justin’s PR team doesn’t respond to tabloids. 

4 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

JC is singing too. It’s not like the whole band had solo vocals. It was always JC and JT taking turns with lead vocals back in the old days.

Reveal hidden contents

God I felt old saying the old days…

Animation Crying GIF by Max

Do the other three have solo moments? Out of the Nsync songs I’ve heard I can only really tell Justin and JC’s vocals apart.

I need to listen to their albums! 

Edited by Isla
6 hours ago, Isla said:

Do the other three have solo moments? Out of the Nsync songs I’ve heard I can only really tell Justin and JC’s vocals apart.

I need to listen to their albums! 

I don’t think they ever did. I have their last album Celebrity and it was always JC and JT taking turns doing lead and all of them harmonizing the chorus with JC and JT doing their adlibs. That’s why JC and JT launched solo careers right away after NSYNC disbanded, but JT was the popular one of the group so he had more success than JC, although JC had some good songs.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block