N*SYNC reunites for new song “Better Place”

Jordan Miller

3 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I just laugh how on Spotify, they have it as NSYNC and Justin Timberlake like he’s not even a member of the group. Reminds me of that one time it was The *****cat Dolls featuring Nicole Scherzinger :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

I cant at this too 😭 But the song sounds massive to me. Its JT, JC and the others doing background which is fine. Same formula in that aspect. Would have been nice if the other guys had lines too but oh well. I love it so much anyways. Where is the video? That should be very fun 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I just laugh how on Spotify, they have it as NSYNC and Justin Timberlake like he’s not even a member of the group. Reminds me of that one time it was The *****cat Dolls featuring Nicole Scherzinger :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

cause THATS how it is... :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

we dont have that when any group member really do outstand... but when ONE member gets bigger than the original band, it is what it is...

waiting for new stuff from:

DESTINYS CHILD and Beyonce. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

and

ONE DIRECTION and Harry Styles :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block