Michael Myers learns Britney’s knife dance

Cqleb

5 hours ago, Fab britney said:

Oh y’all are so sensitive. It’s kinda funny and iconic. U don’t see other late 90s contemporaries getting this much buz off a simple insta post. Girl knows how to stay in ppl’s heads good or bad 

I doubt any of her 90s contemporaries want to get called crackheads by the whole internet, but slay 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

Eh I think they’d actually love Britney’s relevancy there’s ppl that think bad press is better than no press lol maybe not britney but some of them think 

Britney's relevance nowadays is the worst possible. Outside of the fan bubble, she's a joke in every corner of the Internet. Do you really think anyone wants that kind of "relevance"?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 7
8 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I’m not sure if it’s funny or sad. The idea is hilarious and the execution is great, but knowing she’s not exactly well just makes it feel wrong to laugh at. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: I can’t watch it knowing she ended up cutting herself. 

I feel the same.

it's sad Britney became a joke and we don't know if she is aware of that. 

Ok, the videos are from her instagram and the world can see... but i feel like laughing of a person who clearly has mental problems.

I was not even a big fan yet when she shaved her head, and I never liked any of the jokes people were making back then. 

Maybe it's just me. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
20 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Sadly its because of her decision to make and post her IG videos.

Probably the only people who still see her as a legend are Millenials but any other generation including Gen Z

probably think she's bat sh!!!!t crazy.

They will never know how amazing she was back in her prime. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Who cares what people think though?
those who know, know. I don’t get why we should care. Her ig videos don’t remove iconic moments from history. It’s all still there and I revisit it now and again like you do with anyone else. I don’t hear elvis and think about the bad stuff. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block