Jamie Lynn Gets DRAGGED By Judges on Dancing With The Stars

Lola2790

I can’t believe there is an entire thread on Jamie Lynn being on DWTS and people in here are calling her dancing terrible and stiff (I agree not great dancing but it’s DWTS so I don’t expect it to be) but you guys praised Britney’s stiff and horrible dancing on stage since 2008 and horrible dance Instagram videos. Very hypocritical 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

I can’t believe there is an entire thread on Jamie Lynn being on DWTS and people in here are calling her dancing terrible and stiff (I agree not great dancing but it’s DWTS so I don’t expect it to be) but you guys praised Britney’s stiff and horrible dancing on stage since 2008 and horrible dance Instagram videos. Very hypocritical 

It’s the double standards for me. They’ll attack Beyoncé’s “stomping” but praise Britney’s Zumba moves. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Showreel Channel said:

It’s one of the biggest mysteries. I feel like her face changed in 2012. Literally a year before she still looked like Britney and Bryan. I don’t think it’s down to ageing. The change occurred in the teeth, nose and eyelid area. Maybe when Britney started doing “fun stuff” Jamie Lynn did too.

In her book she says she's had two nose jobs for "breathing issues" like brit

I don't think she needed them, especially in recent pics, neither of their noses really look very natural anymore.

Jamie Lynn spears to have put on weight again and her face is rounder, making her look different.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

In her book she says she's had two nose jobs for "breathing issues" like brit

I don't think she needed them, especially in recent pics, neither of their noses really look very natural anymore.

Jamie Lynn spears to have put on weight again and her face is rounder, making her look different.

Oh wow idk that but then again I didn't read her book lol. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Anyways lots of celebs especially female use the excuse of "breathing issues" or "deviated septum" as the reason they got nose jobs.

Just look at Ashley Tisdale.

She got a bad nose job claiming it was a deviated septum and now its too long and pointy for her face.

She looked much prettier before.

Why cant celebs just admit the truth and say they wanted to enhance their looks?

There's nothing wrong with that, its obvious anyways.

1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

It’s the double standards for me. They’ll attack Beyoncé’s “stomping” but praise Britney’s Zumba moves. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

They sat here and praised the lackluster POM performances for 4 years straight and have the nerve to criticize Beyoncé dancing/performance abilities when Beyoncé is giving full amazing choreography with full energy WHILE singing live. It just shows how they attack anybody they view as a threat to Britney

• Haha 2
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

They sat here and praised the lackluster POM performances for 4 years straight and have the nerve to criticize Beyoncé dancing/performance abilities when Beyoncé is giving full amazing choreography with full energy WHILE singing live. It just shows how they attack anybody they view as a threat to Britney

It’s nice to know there are people here with common sense.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Aj20 said:

so what? People make entire threads over stupider things here.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think if they would've mentioned Britney then everyone would've piggy backed and said she's using Britney to win this competition.

It's hilarious how some are so pressed and will promote bullying of this woman on such and degrade her weight, chin, lips, looks and appearance and teeth.

It's one thing to shade her for things she has done but the lengths some of these 50-year-old men in here go too are just bananas. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Yeah, I'm not sure if you said what I thought you said. But I don't think is ok when people here shade and bash her based on what she looks, her aging, lips and body. Not cool at all. That still is bullying. :bcut_britney_clapboard:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.