Britney on Insta: Dancing With Fake Knives At Parties, Shades Mom Lynne Spears

14 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

She has every right to be mad. Was Lynne there every time Britney took the stage at the VMAs putting on iconic performances? Or any live performance she did? How about her shows? 

Lynne was never there for Britney. When Britney was doing a promo interview for In The Zone, she cried and pretty much alluded that her mom wasn’t there when she wanted her after bragging her up. JL got all the attention from Mommy Dearest. Lynne was there on the Zoey 101 set all the time, she was in the audience when JL did that tribute performance for Britney at the Radio Disney Awards, and now she’s in the audience for JL on DWTS.

Let’s not kid ourselves and pretend that Britney doesn’t have a right to be mad at her mom. Her mom was never there for anything Britney did. I mean I guess she was there that one time she performed on GMA when Circus came out, but Britney was already in the con by then and they were just there to babysit her.

After the JT break up, she needed her mom, but her mom was no where to be found. She even hinted towards that in a post about when she came home after the break up how her mom and JL just treated her with disrespect.

So yeah, it has nothing to do with work and more so with Lynne being up JL’s ungrateful *** because when Britney was working, she was never there.

LOL. Yes because Lynne was obligated to come with her to every show. Imagine being 21 or a seasoned 19-year-old and having your mom come on the red carpet with you. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: And even that, she came with her to the Grammys and Teen Choice Awards among many other MTV events and concert tours. 

Britney cried during that interview out of love and bc she missed her (remember that this was right after the Jason A. Fiasco where emotions were high). She even called her a strong woman among many other good things. Stop that made-up nonsense.

Lynne showed up for Jamie Lynn because she was 13 and had the privilege unlike when Britney was 13 where they were struggling to make ends meet and she was busy raising an infant.

Also, the RMA performance was honoring Britney while JL was happening to also perform. It doesn’t mean she was favoring Jamie, like what? 

Stop this revisionist history bull crap. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, anakinskywalker said:

Everyone is moving on with their lives except for her. Her sister is moving on, her mother got a new job, L0u is doing her business as always... Meanwhile, Britney is mad and angry complaining literally about anything for like 2 years now. We know you suffered but the conservatorship is over, Britney. Move on. Get professional help. Spinning around in circles and post long incoherent rants will not make things any better for you and your mental health.

Girl, they are struggling. They are not moving on. Her mother wouldnt have that job if she wasnt forced to.. i bet she is just as pissed IRL. Jamie Lynn have been promoting tummy tea even before the conservatorship ran out because she doesnt want to hold a real job. Yes, acting is a job, but promoting tea on insta isnt. And working her children out like that. Jamie Lynn is not moving on. She is taking cash-grabs and not thinking about her children when she wrote a whole stupid book about her sister.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

LOL. Yes because Lynne was obligated to come with her to every show. Imagine being 21 or a seasoned 19-year-old and having your mom come on the red carpet with you. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: And even that, she came with her to the Grammys and Teen Choice Awards among many other MTV events and concert tours. 

Britney cried during that interview out of love and bc she missed her (remember that this was right after the Jason A. Fiasco where emotions were high). She even called her a strong woman among many other good things. Stop that made-up nonsense.

Lynne showed up for Jamie Lynn because she was 13 and had the privilege unlike when Britney was 13 where they were struggling to make ends meet and she was busy raining an infant.

Also, the RMA performance was honoring Britney while JL was happening to also perform. It doesn’t mean she was favoring Jamie, like what? 

Stop this revisionist history bull crap. 

Oh I’m sorry did I happen to strike a nerve BadBunny or should I say Lynne? You’re giving off vibes you took what I said very offensively about what I said about her and every true Britney fan knows her mom is a pos. She’s always favored JL and we all know it, no matter how you want to paint it….Lynne.

All I say I can’t wait to read what Britney wrote about you!

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 1

I honestly pray in a non religious way a few times a week for Britney ... she needs the positive energy.

But she also has to find a doctor she can trust and get back onto a medication program that is right for her.

The first step to an actual healing of the soul would be to get the FK off instagram... and daily walks outside in nature alone.

I just wanna see her healthy again so she can truly enjoy the next phase of her life... because she deserves it so much.Pray Holy Spirit GIF by Glorify App

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Oh I’m sorry did I happen to strike a nerve BadBunny or should I say Lynne? You’re giving off vibes you took what I said very offensively about what I said about her and every true Britney fan knows her mom is a pos. She’s always favored JL and we all know it, no matter how you want to paint it….Lynne.

A mother has unconditional love for all of their children. It just comes off as selfish how some of you will always find a way to complain or hate on someone you don’t know. Lynne isn’t perfect and neither is Britney so cut them some slack. Being a parent is a blessing but also can be very daunting. Lynne did everything in her will to ensure that Britney’s dreams were fulfilled. Not a lot of parents do that or will invest in their children to the lengths that someone like Lynne did. Now I’m not saying she’s perfect but she isn’t this monster that some of you have framed her out to be. Hoping that logic and common sense will soon come your way. 💕spacer.png

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4
17 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

A mother has unconditional love for all of their children. It just comes off as selfish how some of you will always find a way to complain or hate on someone you don’t know. Lynne isn’t perfect and neither is Britney so cut them some slack. Being a parent is a blessing but also can be very daunting. Lynne did everything in her will to ensure that Britney’s dreams were fulfilled. Not a lot of parents do that or will invest in their children to the lengths that someone like Lynne did. Now I’m not saying she’s perfect but she isn’t this monster that some of you have framed her out to be. Hoping that logic and common sense will soon come your way. 💕spacer.png

Now I’m definitely sold on that you’re Lynne. That’s a very Lynne response. Using the whole no parent is perfect speech and praising Lynne. I mean come on! She helped orchestrate the entire conservatorship! Britney even said so! Plus she was working with Lou before Jamie even got involved. Seriously….

Plus every post you make on here sounds EXTREMELY bitter and hateful like Britney mur***ed your entire family or that your visit with her begging for money didn’t go over well. I don’t know who else is bitter about Britney. Even some of the people who are disagreeing about what Britney posts on Instagram would NEVER defend Lynne. They don’t defend anyone who was compliant in Britney’s 15 years of hell. No one would ever defend that woman.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Now I’m definitely sold on that you’re Lynne. That’s a very Lynne response. Using the whole no parent is perfect speech and praising Lynne. I mean come on! She helped orchestrate the entire conservatorship! Britney even said so! Plus she was working with Lou before Jamie even got involved. Seriously….

Plus every post you make on here sounds EXTREMELY bitter and hateful like Britney mur***ed your entire family or that your visit with her begging for money didn’t go over well. I don’t know who else is bitter about Britney. Even some of the people who are disagreeing about what Britney posts on Instagram would NEVER defend Lynne. They don’t defend anyone who was compliant in Britney’s 15 years of hell. No one would ever defend that woman.

If you knew how to apply logic, you would understand there’s two sides to every story. You would also know how to be indifferent and not be so biased. I find it strange how you think Britney is some saint and fans who continue to enable her as if she did no wrong and everyone else is the problem are by far her biggest enemies. Wake up! At one point, there were a lot of leaches entering Britney’s life and taking advantage of her fame/money. Lynne was absolutely concerned and had every right to be.  Again, she wasn’t as complicit as some of you paint her out to be and the only reason I know that is because I’m not that far up Britney to be blindsided by reality. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, The Femme Fatale said:

She has every right to be mad. Was Lynne there every time Britney took the stage at the VMAs putting on iconic performances? Or any live performance she did? How about her shows? 

Lynne was never there for Britney. When Britney was doing a promo interview for In The Zone, she cried and pretty much alluded that her mom wasn’t there when she wanted her after bragging her up. JL got all the attention from Mommy Dearest. Lynne was there on the Zoey 101 set all the time, she was in the audience when JL did that tribute performance for Britney at the Radio Disney Awards, and now she’s in the audience for JL on DWTS.

Let’s not kid ourselves and pretend that Britney doesn’t have a right to be mad at her mom. Her mom was never there for anything Britney did. I mean I guess she was there that one time she performed on GMA when Circus came out, but Britney was already in the con by then and they were just there to babysit her.

After the JT break up, she needed her mom, but her mom was no where to be found. She even hinted towards that in a post about when she came home after the break up how her mom and JL just treated her with disrespect.

So yeah, it has nothing to do with work and more so with Lynne being up JL’s ungrateful *** because when Britney was working, she was never there.

Lynn is a human just like Britney. As far as I’m concerned that entire family has made mistakes and it’s sad to see. Mainly because they can’t learn and grow from them. Having riches and money doesn’t buy happiness and this is the classic tale of that. Lynn put more effort and work into supporting Britney than the bad that we know about and it sounds like she’s just a panzy that plays the middle field. I’m sure that’s hard for Britney but I’d imagine it’s hard for Lynn as well. She should be more solid but I can find the humanity in almost anyone and the truth is not what some exhale fans think due to their blind support. Lynn spent many more years loving and supporting Britney but did have another child to raise in the chaos. I’m posting links. Listen CLOSE to the first video because it’s so appropriate to now and who Britney’s core is. We all lead with love but if you allow pain to change you it will and easy in life. None of us are born that way. So again listen close. The second/third is just an example of Lynn being there. You think Taylor Swifts mom can travel to every tour date? It’s work. And Britney did want it. Fans warped perfection obsession is not the full reality and it’s not only gross but dangerous. Anyways I hope many of you watch at least the first link below. And sending love to the entire family. 

She literally explains why she couldn’t always be with Britney here and why Felicia was brought in. 

This is an example of her supporting her daughter and there’s many more. 

This is Britney crying over HER Mom because of how much she loves her. 

Edited by TakeYourHand
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, BadBunny said:

If you knew how to apply logic, you would understand there’s two sides to every story. You would also know how to be indifferent and not be so biased. I find it strange how you think Britney is some saint and fans who continue to enable her as if she did no wrong and everyone else is the problem are by far her biggest enemies. Wake up! At one point, there were a lot of leaches entering Britney’s life and taking advantage of her fame/money. Lynne was absolutely concerned and had every right to be.  Again, she wasn’t as complicit as some of you paint her out to be and the only reason I know that is because I’m not that far up Britney to be blindsided by reality. 

But Britney didn’t need a conservatorship to strip her of her basic human rights and for everyone else to drain her of her hard earned fortune to get help. Britney is NOT mentally impaired that she needs someone watching over her to make sure she takes care of herself. You talk about leeches being in Britney’s life before the con, then explain to me where that $600 million went? It just didn’t disappear out of thin air! Britney even wrote on an Instagram caption that her mom orchestrated the con by setting her up to get put in a 50/51 hold. Those are her words. 

How am I supposed to believe someone who lied and painted Britney as a mentally unwell person and knew abuse was going on but never did anything about it except take money? Then on top of it, when she did help Britney get out of it, she wanted Britney to pay her lawyer fees? Like, she should’ve done that for free because Britney is her daughter and after not being there for her for years, it was the least she could’ve done.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Lynn is a human just like Britney. As far as I’m concerned that entire family has made mistakes and it’s sad to see. Mainly because they can’t learn and grow from them. Having riches and money doesn’t buy happiness and this is the classic tale of that. Lynn put more effort and work into supporting Britney than the bad that we know about and it sounds like she’s just a panzy that plays the middle field. I’m sure that’s hard for Britney but I’d imagine it’s hard for Lynn as well. She should be more solid but I can find the humanity in almost anyone and the truth is not what some exhale fans think due to their blind support. Lynn spent many more years loving and supporting Britney but did have another child to raise in the chaos. I’m posting links. Listen CLOSE to the first video because it’s so appropriate to now and who Britney’s core is. We all lead with love but if you allow pain to change you it will and easy in life. None of us are born that way. So again listen close. The second/third is just an example of Lynn being there. You think Taylor Swifts mom can travel to every tour date? It’s work. And Britney did want it. Fans warped perfection obsession is not the full reality and it’s not only gross but dangerous. Anyways I hope many of you watch at least the first link below. And sending love to the entire family. 

She literally explains why she couldn’t always be with Britney here and why Felicia was brought in. 

The one video with Lynne was done right after Britney was placed in the conservatorship when she was getting money off Britney’s name and expense with that book. Sorry I can’t take you seriously when you used that as evidence that she cared about her daughter.

Plus the ones with Britney were before the conservatorship. Her story about her mom changed drastically after that when she was finally free from it.

Also gotta say, the first video you posted was the one I was talking about when she was asked if her mom was helping her get through her JT break up, she gave a semi sarcastic yeah with a thumbs up and then cried. That’s not a I love my mom cry, that’s a cry that my mom isn’t there for me and I’m really sad that she isn’t because I really need her cry. You can definitely tell the difference because you can see the sadness in her eyes after being asked that question.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Maria962 said:

I can't imagine how frustrating that must have been for these people who have left her life if it's already frustrating for us.

Who the **** are you? Britney’s behavior isn’t normal or even necessarily healthy, but what do you have to be frustrated about in regards to Britney Spears? Are you a family member? Does Britney owe you something that you haven’t received from her yet? The “this is actually mostly if not all Britney’s fault” narrative is disgusting and it diminishes nearly everything she’s been through. Britney often makes awful decisions, but she is not responsible for the actions of others. No one is. Those people made a choice to cause her harm, just as she made the choice to let them into her life, with the exception of her family, who she did not choose to have in her life when she was born and seems to have caused her the most harm. You all talk about her like she’s not a full dimensional person. “She’s just a dumb mentally ill and **** addicted pop star that goes around making bad decisions and gets mad at the consequences. What happened to her sucks but she needs to get over it and get better. She’s clearly the problem in all of this.” That’s such a ******* sick mindset. People are complicated. Britney Spears is not her Instagram and she is not tabloid rumors and scandals. She’s a person. Flawed, traumatized, and complex. And she’s not on *****.

Regarding her sons, Britney was fully aware of the nature of her relationship with her sons in terms of them not talking to her. Their relationship has always been complicated. She was blindsided by Jayden pouring his heart out to 60 minutes Australia/the whole entire world about things he’d never even told his mother. Their relationship is none of our business. Jayden owes Britney an apology because she feels betrayed by him and she said that she will not bend over backwards for her sons anymore because that apparently never meant anything to them in the first place. They were also secretly recording her just being a mom parenting her sons.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

But Britney didn’t need a conservatorship to strip her of her basic human rights and for everyone else to drain her of her hard earned fortune to get help. Britney is NOT mentally impaired that she needs someone watching over her to make sure she takes care of herself. You talk about leeches being in Britney’s life before the con, then explain to me where that $600 million went? It just didn’t disappear out of thin air! Britney even wrote on an Instagram caption that her mom orchestrated the con by setting her up to get put in a 50/51 hold. Those are her words. 

How am I supposed to believe someone who lied and painted Britney as a mentally unwell person and knew abuse was going on but never did anything about it except take money? Then on top of it, when she did help Britney get out of it, she wanted Britney to pay her lawyer fees? Like, she should’ve done that for free because Britney is her daughter and after not being there for her for years, it was the least she could’ve done.

Did I ever say she needed a conservatorship though? No. Stop making stuff up. Britney was obviously very mentally distressed and was going through severe postpartum depression after a tumultuous divorce in 2006/07. She absolutely did need guidance and help because those nights of her being sleepless for 72 hours and being admitted into the hospital were no fun. Again, you guys want to continue painting Lynne as the bad guy when she was just a schoolteacher from Louisiana who never even envisioned that Britney would become as massive as she did. And ahh yes! Because I’m going to take the word of an IG caption. The same platform she used today to lie to the world that some kitchen knives were fake when they were in fact real. Some of you still don’t believe, understand and/or realize that Britney is a compulsive liar and I don’t know what else it’s going to take for you to grasp that. You also don’t know Britney nor Lynne but you sure do have a lot of hate and such a weird grudge in your heart over a literal stranger. Also, that “$600 million” was funded to Lou, her clients and TriStar so point fingers at them instead of Lynne. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

Lynn is a human just like Britney. As far as I’m concerned that entire family has made mistakes and it’s sad to see. Mainly because they can’t learn and grow from them. Having riches and money doesn’t buy happiness and this is the classic tale of that. Lynn put more effort and work into supporting Britney than the bad that we know about and it sounds like she’s just a panzy that plays the middle field. I’m sure that’s hard for Britney but I’d imagine it’s hard for Lynn as well. She should be more solid but I can find the humanity in almost anyone and the truth is not what some exhale fans think due to their blind support. Lynn spent many more years loving and supporting Britney but did have another child to raise in the chaos. I’m posting two links. Listen CLOSE to the first video because it’s so appropriate to now and who Britney’s core is. We all lead with love but if you allow pain to change you it will and easy in life. None of us are born that way. So again listen close. The second is just an example of Lynn being there. You think Taylor Swifts mom can travel to every tour date? It’s work. And Britney did want it. Fans worked perfection is not the full reality and it’s not only gross but dangerous. Anyways I hope many of you watch at least the first link below. 

Thank you. It’s really such a breath of fresh air when users here know how to apply common sense and be indifferent to a situation. Meanwhile these users will continue to enable Britney and verbally attack anyone who questions her judgement.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

The one video with Lynne was done right after Britney was placed in the conservatorship when she was getting money off Britney’s name and expense with that book. Sorry I can’t take you seriously when you used that as evidence that she cared about her daughter.

Plus the ones with Britney were before the conservatorship. Her story about her mom changed drastically after that when she was finally free from it.

Also gotta say, the first video you posted was the one I was talking about when she was asked if her mom was helping her get through her JT break up, she gave a semi sarcastic yeah with a thumbs up and then cried. That’s not a I love my mom cry, that’s a cry that my mom isn’t there for me and I’m really sad that she isn’t because I really need her cry. You can definitely tell the difference because you can see the sadness in her eyes after being asked that question.

Nope that’s called “I’m young and upset because I can trust my Mom who doesn’t agree with me and I’m emotional” 

I don’t care if you take me seriously. That’s her Mom. We all have one and I SAID they’ve ALL made mistakes but that’s her Mom and Britney wouldn’t be so upset about HER Mom if HER Mom didn’t have that power. I find it so disrespectful and so distasteful when randoms make comments about her boys or family. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.