Britney posts new dancing video: My pretty woman top

Cqleb

11 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Yikes. It’s clear that Britney is addicted to attention but she needs to understand that not all attention is good. This is the price of fame that continues to affect her and now that the shackles have been off, she doesn’t seem to know her boundaries any longer. It’s exhausting, especially when everyone in the real world labels her as being crazy and/or mentally unstable. Looks like she gains pleasure from that sort of limelight but it really isn’t doing her any justice. Once again, her personal life has completely overshadowed her artistry, professionalism and career. I wonder what it will take for her to wake up and realize this stuff isn’t cute. 

She's an addict, alright. Seems she reverted back to her old ways as soon as she was free. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Bboy1988 said:

It’s so sad that we’re back to this….. feels like 2007 again and that was a flipping nightmare. 

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but it feels worse. Maybe because of instagram. Just watching her so reckless with the knives around her face and body, knowing that they did get her… feels so dark. I haven’t been this scared to check up on her since 2007.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Stop with the new conservatorship crap. No one should ever be in one unless they cannot feed themselves..She does need help though and her friends and family need to step in. If that was me my mom would not leave my front lawn until I opened that door. 

Did I say I want a new cship? Lol

That's what GP thinks and she keeps proving them right.

I never agreed with a cship, not even back in 2008.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but it feels worse. Maybe because of instagram. Just watching her so reckless with the knives around her face and body, knowing that they did get her… feels so dark. I haven’t been this scared to check up on her since 2007.

It feels worse because this time she also has mid-life crisis vibes 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, jor to tha deezy said:

It feels worse because this time she also has mid-life crisis vibes 

I think people fail to realize that age is a huge contributing factor to someone’s well-being and mental health. It’s a discussion no one has really had on here. Are we ready to discuss that? And I’m not trying to be ageist but at least in 2007, she was still pretty young. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Definitely scary before it was showing what the paps we’re getting on video and pictures now Britney is the one posting the stuff!

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Definitely scary before it was showing what the paps we’re getting on video and pictures now Britney is the one posting the stuff!

Also, back then there was at least some hope that maybe her family would step in and help, Felicia, we also knew she was attached to her kids. Now she’s completely isolated and we all know for a fact her family is no good. 

• Love 6
45 minutes ago, TwiggyStardust said:

Looks like the medical doctors and pro-conservatorship trolls are trolling on this thread. 

there is nothing wrong with this woman. I think you all need to log off for a while and get some fresh air. She is fine. Y’all be worried about some dogs more than a human abused in a 13 year conservatorship  

tiffany pollard knife GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic but you're contradicting yourself. You think she's fine but that we should be concerned for a woman that was abused in a 13 year conservatorship? Whether you think her issues stem from the conservatorship or before, then you agree that she needs some help and she's not fine.

• Like 2

The caption is ridiculous. Grow up. So many people have loved and supported you and for what? You have faced hardships in life and it’s unfortunate but it’s only up to you if you want to heal and move forward. People aren’t going to support nonsense and bad behavior forever. You’re actually getting (though negative) tons of empathy and most celebrities wouldn’t at this point. People have had it ten million times worse than you and that’s not to take away from you but those who have still made the choice to get better and work hard for a quality life. It’s sad to watch. Stop putting a complex on yourself and grow. There’s a reason for everything btw. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic but you're contradicting yourself. You think she's fine but that we should be concerned for a woman that was abused in a 13 year conservatorship? Whether you think her issues stem from the conservatorship or before, then you agree that she needs some help and she's not fine.

She is fine. You are making it seem like she is not and needs help? Leave her alone. Let her be. She’ll figure it out. She doesn’t need people telling her she needs help and she isn’t fine after spending 13 years of people doing that to her day in and day out.

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block