Britney posts new video dancing with kitchen knives

4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Animals are amazing creatures and just like children,

are innocent and pure.

When people abuse either children or animals,

it INFURIATES me! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:
It makes wish for the abuser to get abused like them.

I have no empathy for evil people who harm children and animals.

I love them too. It brings tears to my eyes just to remember their faces in the video. Love dogs and I have a close connection to these beautiful sweeties :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: they just come to you in the streets and feel the energy

• Love 2
Just now, Whitney Houston said:

Girl, no matter if it's truth or not. If it happens the same things, the first thing you want is to feel safe and be able to defend yourself. I'd also keep knives next to my bed if I knew some crazy fan could break into my home at any time, or a deviant family.

That's why if she had proper security and was making better decisions much of this could be avoided.

Her own security couldn't prevent Jason Alexander from breaking in, she also only had one security in a random bar in Mexico.

In addition Britney is the one causing all of this drama, first with the criminal housekeeper, then the IG post and now the knives, she's causing all these negative headlines. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

Girl, no matter if it's truth or not. If it happens the same things, the first thing you want is to feel safe and be able to defend yourself. I'd also keep knives next to my bed if I knew some crazy fan could break into my home at any time, or a deviant family.

Yeah I do understand it from a defensive perspective, she must worry about things like that. The only problem is they can be used against you, so it’s ultimately not the best way to protect herself. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

It’s the lesser of two evils I was thinking, at least they can’t get physically hurt but yes, the fear is still the same to them. Honestly their faces when they were watching her then ran off was upsetting! 

I just remembered that reaction Britney had when Ellen scared a fan who was taking a picture of them two in that mall (as if they were in a zoo). She was scared too.

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think had the knives not been brought up by her sister and TMZ in both of their documentaries this would probably not get the backlash it's getting. 

I think it  wouldn’t matter that much.

People already think she is crazy dangerous. Britney dancing with knives  = people thinking she is about to attack someone.

The problem is... she basically confirms the rumors instead of proving them wrong. It's concerning that she didn't realise that yet...

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think had the knives not been brought up by her sister and TMZ in both of their documentaries this would probably not get the backlash it's getting. 

Her sons have also spoken out about it, Preston on Ig and Jayden on DailyMail, both recounting different moments of her allegedly using knives near them. Preston said she was holding a knife on him in conversation and Jayden said about her holding a knife in her hand in front of her room while he was sleeping. It definitely wouldn't be a big deal if it weren't also for everything that has been said about her obsession with knives.

Just now, Dark Willow said:

I think it  wouldn’t matter that much.

People already think she is crazy dangerous. Britney dancing with knives  = people thinking she is about to attack someone.

The problem is... she basically confirms the rumors instead of proving them wrong. It's concerning that she didn't realise that yet...

The latest headlines that she's causing are very concerning, it's very sad. She's got a book coming, her movie back in theatres and 3 remixes on a soundtrack coming and is choosing to go online and generate attention and bad headlines. Nobody can be blames, Jimbo isn't in charge no more, she's not in a C Ship, Sam's out the picture, her sons moved to Hawaii.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I’ve spent the last hour responding to and closing reports. It’s really sad that Exhale has gotten to this point. I can understand that people may not like Britney’s Instagram posts, or be dissatisfied with the way she chooses to spend her time.

At the same time, channeling that dissatisfaction into blatantly disturbing comments like “Britney is incapable of caring for a human baby” or by suggesting that users here should call in the ASPCA to intervene at Britney’s home because she “can’t be trusted around animals” is downright awful. Like be dissatisfied, but if you feel compelled to spew whatever hatred or comment whatever crazy thing enters your mind, maybe your time is better spent elsewhere?

Our Community Guidelines say, “Freedom of speech does not mean freedom of consequence.” So idk why people feel emboldened to say whatever they want and then cry wolf when they receive a few measly WPs (when in reality, they should be glad they are still allowed to post here).

End rant. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

Well said ❤️

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Fita said:

I love them too. It brings tears to my eyes just to remember their faces in the video. Love dogs and I have a close connection to these beautiful sweeties :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: they just come to you in the streets and feel the energy

I understand.

I have 2 cats and they mean the world to me.

The fact that there are some people evil enough to hurt animals sickens me.

May they all burn in hell! :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 3

Why the need to put videos out there? Yes she was traumatized but it is not required to have all of these weird videos, she for sure loves all the attention, all of these weird videos twirling around, at least she stopped posing naked pictures from herself. I love her but the last videos uploaded this one, the one with the dogs poop, or the ones in the bathroom are very weird, I do hope she is okay and hope she can heals in private and stop exposing herself like this.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

The latest headlines that she's causing are very concerning, it's very sad. She's got a book coming, her movie back in theatres and 3 remixes on a soundtrack coming and is choosing to go online and generate attention and bad headlines. Nobody can be blames, Jimbo isn't in charge no more, she's not in a C Ship, Sam's out the picture, her sons moved to Hawaii.

I don't think she cares about any of the upcoming career related stuff. Maybe she doesn't even know about the movie re-release. Her brand needs to back to make money somehow... A lot of people depending of her, add her ex Scam to the count.

It's crazy to me how these things keep happening like she is the popstar she was before,  when the world can see through social media how much this woman is struggling mentally every day. Even a bit insensitive, but the machine can't stop completely.

I know we can’t blame others, but I don't understand people around her that instead of help keep feeding her bizarre behavior... The enablers. Cade and Scam were doing that for a long time, and now we see the former hubby was lying to collect proof against her... and probably got it.

More people around Britney are seeing her videos, we don't even know if she is the one who upload herself... not going to the conspiracy theories camp but it's curious how her team hides when Britney is more attacked. It's like some of them wants us to see this version of Britney.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.