The woman In me is 50% off

nevs1212

The book is going to sell but not as massive as it should due to the lack of promo and her odd IG posts. I firmly believe her likability has run empty. Her best bet is depending on reviews and people talking after it’s release to spread the word. 
I also believe she’s not promoting it via interviews due to the content as she’s probably nervous releasing intimate details of her life that includes others close to her in the past. Can’t completely blame her but it’s also a choice and she should stand firm in my opinion promoting it. It’s her story that she wants to share so I say go all out! 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, KatieKat said:

Honestly ….

Why worry about the sales either way? Britney already got $15 i million for it, that’s plenty. 

I just hope her book is powerful and that it felt good to finally get her story out. I hope it’s meaningful to fans. But who cares if the rest of the world reads it?

if anything, it must've been incredibly cathartic for her to get all of those thoughts and feelings out there. Good for her :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Honestly ….

Why worry about the sales either way? Britney already got $15 i million for it, that’s plenty. 

I just hope her book is powerful and that it felt good to finally get her story out. I hope it’s meaningful to fans. But who cares if the rest of the world reads it?

Completely disagree. The whole point of writing the book and going through the process is so that people can know her story. I hope a lot of people read it, although I guarantee 12 people will read it on exhale max lol. Most people can barely read a full comment 🙄😂

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, BadBunny said:

I blame the cover. I still can’t get over how cheap and amateur-ish it looks, like an unauthorized biography or something. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: And now that Team Con is out of the picture, who do we have left to blame?

No I think its because of her behavior on IG.

It definitely has deteriorated her entire image and reputation to the GP 

and in result, they do not want to support buying her book.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.