Which celebrity has disappointed you the most, and why?

To be honest, Madonna. i really  miss the Madonna from like 2000s and when she released Rebel Heart in 2015, that album was great and in interviews she seemed quite down to earth. But in recent years she just seemed so up herself and so rude. and also i dont know if anyone else feels this about Madonna, we all know shes a multi multi millionaire and is very rich but i find it really tacky and so up herself that she covers herself in like 100 diamond necklaces and rings and wears a diamond crown on her head. it looks so tacky and shoving her wealth in everyones face, it looks stupíd as well. im not saying she shouldnt wear any diamonds, like i love Cher and shes a multi multi millionaire as well but she doesnt wear a load of diamonds. ok she wears a lot of diamond rings on her fingers but apart from that she doesnt overdo it and it jusat looks like shes just put it on to shove her wealth in everyone's faces. Also, Cher is very respectful and nice. she did an interview on Good Morning Britain the other week and she was so lovely to the hosts and was just like talking to an ordinary person and she said at the end 'it was so nice talking to you', Madonna is just so rude, actually Cher herself has said before she doesnt like how rude Madonna is and even though you're a superstar even she doesnt think you have the right to be rude to people. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Probably Ariana Grande.

Because of not only her EXTREMELY vulgar music persona but the fact that she purposely broke up a family while she also was married as well.

I also found out this wasn't the first incident of homewrecking she's done.

She also hooked up with Big Sean when he was with Naya Rivera (RIP) and I think she got with Mac Miller (RIP) when he was in a relationship as well.

She wasn't joking when she released "Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored".

Also as for why I say vulgar music persona:

I am NOT saying its bad for a female popstar to express their sxuality,

I mean hey I'm a big fan of Britney and Madonna, that would be hypocritical of me to be a fan of them and believe that:

HOWEVER the way Ariana expresses it is VERY vulgar literally using explicit words and F bombs and its just crazy considering a lot of her fanbase is under the age of 20.

I think Britney and heck even Madonna have been able to express sxuality but with class and dignity.

I mean you never heard them sing "FK me til the day light" or say the word p.u.ssy in their songs like Ariana.

You don't need to talk or sing like that to be sxy, 

Imagination and class is sxy.

Its sad cause I LOVED her on Victorious and from 2013-2016, she was my 1# fave popstar besides Britney!

I even saw her in concert on my 22nd bday with FLOOR SEATS!

I had her posters, perfumes and CDs.

I still like her music and perfumes but I just lost what little respect I had left of her when she did what she did.

You make valid points about Ariana. She also started dating Pete Davidson shortly after breaking up with Mac Miller and then they got engaged.

Having said that I don’t think she was to blame for his death AT ALL, he had **** issues and the ***** he overdosed on were laced with a more lethal substance which in itself is just a very sad situation.

I think she’s always made rash decisions when it comes to relationships without realising the hurt it may cause to the people around her.

I still listen to her music though and I also have her perfumes and some stuff from her makeup brand… but yeah :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Isla said:

You make valid points about Ariana. She also started dating Pete Davidson shortly after breaking up with Mac Miller and then they got engaged.

Having said that I don’t think she was to blame for his death AT ALL, he had **** issues and the ***** he overdosed on were laced with a more lethal substance which in itself is just a very sad situation.

I think she’s always made rash decisions when it comes to relationships without realising the hurt it may cause to the people around her.

I still listen to her music though and I also have her perfumes and some stuff from her makeup brand… but yeah :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Oh yeah I agree about Mac's death.

She had nothing to do with that.

I mean yes they broke up but she didn't make him do *****.

I do feel bad for her for that and also about the 2017 Manchester concert bombing where she said she felt like it was her fault that people died cause of her concert. Imagine carrying that guilt, it must've been hard.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

To be honest, Madonna. i really  miss the Madonna from like 2000s and when she released Rebel Heart in 2015, that album was great and in interviews she seemed quite down to earth. But in recent years she just seemed so up herself and so rude. and also i dont know if anyone else feels this about Madonna, we all know shes a multi multi millionaire and is very rich but i find it really tacky and so up herself that she covers herself in like 100 diamond necklaces and rings and wears a diamond crown on her head. it looks so tacky and shoving her wealth in everyones face, it looks stupíd as well. im not saying she shouldnt wear any diamonds, like i love Cher and shes a multi multi millionaire as well but she doesnt wear a load of diamonds. ok she wears a lot of diamond rings on her fingers but apart from that she doesnt overdo it and it jusat looks like shes just put it on to shove her wealth in everyone's faces. Also, Cher is very respectful and nice. she did an interview on Good Morning Britain the other week and she was so lovely to the hosts and was just like talking to an ordinary person and she said at the end 'it was so nice talking to you', Madonna is just so rude, actually Cher herself has said before she doesnt like how rude Madonna is and even though you're a superstar even she doesnt think you have the right to be rude to people. 

totally agree on this!

her ray of light era was perfect and COAD also.

she kinda lost me with her exaggerated surgeries - esp. her booty.

i just dont want to believe that this woman - who was a trendsetter for years and always did her own thing ended up like this.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Probably Ariana Grande.

Because of not only her EXTREMELY vulgar music persona but the fact that she purposely broke up a family while she also was married as well.

I also found out this wasn't the first incident of homewrecking she's done.

She also hooked up with Big Sean when he was with Naya Rivera (RIP) and I think she got with Mac Miller (RIP) when he was in a relationship as well.

She wasn't joking when she released "Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored".

Also as for why I say vulgar music persona:

I am NOT saying its bad for a female popstar to express their sxuality,

I mean hey I'm a big fan of Britney and Madonna, that would be hypocritical of me to be a fan of them and believe that:

HOWEVER the way Ariana expresses it is VERY vulgar literally using explicit words and F bombs and its just crazy considering a lot of her fanbase is under the age of 20.

I think Britney and heck even Madonna have been able to express sxuality but with class and dignity.

I mean you never heard them sing "FK me til the day light" or say the word p.u.ssy in their songs like Ariana.

You don't need to talk or sing like that to be sxy, 

Imagination and class is sxy.

Its sad cause I LOVED her on Victorious and from 2013-2016, she was my 1# fave popstar besides Britney!

I even saw her in concert on my 22nd bday with FLOOR SEATS!

I had her posters, perfumes and CDs.

I still like her music and perfumes but I just lost what little respect I had left of her when she did what she did.

Believe it or not, Ariana is SUPER SWEET. She’s from my hometown in Florida and went to one of our rival schools growing up (she’s in my friends yearbook as Ariana Grande Butera). Saw Ariana and her mom Joan when they were back in town for Frankie’s wedding and they were as sweet as always. They have always been nothing but classy and treat everyone including service workers with the upmost respect. Ari was known many years ago around Boca Raton for being a bit bratty but that was early on during the Nickelodeon.

Now, I am COMPLETELY SHOOK with the home wrecking and divorce that is taking place. The marriage was doomed from the start, but I never thought another family would also be destroyed as a result. What she did is awful and I really am not going to sit here and even try to defend it.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, brit*****94 said:

Believe it or not, Ariana is SUPER SWEET. She’s from my hometown in Florida and went to one of our rival schools growing up (she’s in my friends yearbook as Ariana Grande Butera). Saw Ariana and her mom Joan when they were back in town for Frankie’s wedding and they were as sweet as always. They have always been nothing but classy and treat everyone including service workers with the upmost respect. Ari was known many years ago around Boca Raton for being a bit bratty but that was early on during the Nickelodeon.

Now, I am COMPLETELY SHOOK with the home wrecking and divorce that is taking place. The marriage was doomed from the start, but I never thought another family would also be destroyed as a result. What she did is awful and I really am not going to sit here and even try to defend it.

Wait, you're in Boca? Me too!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.