Which celebrity has disappointed you the most, and why?

18 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Probably Ariana Grande.

Because of not only her EXTREMELY vulgar music persona but the fact that she purposely broke up a family while she also was married as well.

I also found out this wasn't the first incident of homewrecking she's done.

She also hooked up with Big Sean when he was with Naya Rivera (RIP) and I think she got with Mac Miller (RIP) when he was in a relationship as well.

She wasn't joking when she released "Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored".

Also as for why I say vulgar music persona:

I am NOT saying its bad for a female popstar to express their sxuality,

I mean hey I'm a big fan of Britney and Madonna, that would be hypocritical of me to be a fan of them and believe that:

HOWEVER the way Ariana expresses it is VERY vulgar literally using explicit words and F bombs and its just crazy considering a lot of her fanbase is under the age of 20.

I think Britney and heck even Madonna have been able to express sxuality but with class and dignity.

I mean you never heard them sing "FK me til the day light" or say the word p.u.ssy in their songs like Ariana.

You don't need to talk or sing like that to be sxy, 

Imagination and class is sxy.

Its sad cause I LOVED her on Victorious and from 2013-2016, she was my 1# fave popstar besides Britney!

I even saw her in concert on my 22nd bday with FLOOR SEATS!

I had her posters, perfumes and CDs.

I still like her music and perfumes but I just lost what little respect I had left of her when she did what she did.

I agree with all of this.

As far as the explicit language, it’s not just her but almost every female pop/R&B singer is using vulgar language in their songs now. It’s so crazy to me, they’ve pretty much set the tone for the new artists coming after them.  

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, brit*****94 said:

Believe it or not, Ariana is SUPER SWEET. She’s from my hometown in Florida and went to one of our rival schools growing up (she’s in my friends yearbook as Ariana Grande Butera). Saw Ariana and her mom Joan when they were back in town for Frankie’s wedding and they were as sweet as always. They have always been nothing but classy and treat everyone including service workers with the upmost respect. Ari was known many years ago around Boca Raton for being a bit bratty but that was early on during the Nickelodeon.

Now, I am COMPLETELY SHOOK with the home wrecking and divorce that is taking place. The marriage was doomed from the start, but I never thought another family would also be destroyed as a result. What she did is awful and I really am not going to sit here and even try to defend it.

Oh wow that's cool!
I wonder why she changed her name to Grande instead of keeping it Butera.

Yeah its one thing for it to happen once but I did discover she had a history of homewrecking before, so this isn't the first time.

I just don't respect people who do that especially when a baby is involved.

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, Quincy G said:

I agree with all of this.

As far as the explicit language, it’s not just her but almost every female pop/R&B singer is using vulgar language in their songs now. It’s so crazy to me, they’ve pretty much set the tone for the new artists coming after them.  

Yeah I mean don't get me wrong, I sometimes have a mouth of a sailor but literally some songs from her have multiple F bombs in one chorus or verse.

I feel like she tries hard to be edgy and it shows.

When it comes to sxuality in music, I respond better to it when it seems natural and not forced.

That's why I don't mind Britney and Madonna.

However when Ariana or even Miley act sxual, its a turn off for me.

Like seriously Miley's whole Bangerz era really made me lose interest for a long time as a fan.

It wasn't until Malibu came out, that I became a fan again.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, Lane said:

Also Marilyn Manson. I used to LOVE his music but the abuse allegations from a couple years ago was too much. I don't listen to him anymore. 

I still can’t believe people were shocked *Marilyn Manson* was capable of these things. It’s saturated in his music, his imagery, even his autobiography. How could anyone who called themselves a fan honestly be shocked?

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
On 9/22/2023 at 12:18 AM, princessmimi said:

Probably Ariana Grande.

Because of not only her EXTREMELY vulgar music persona but the fact that she purposely broke up a family while she also was married as well.

She also hooked up with Big Sean when he was with Naya Rivera (RIP) and I think she got with Mac Miller (RIP) when he was in a relationship as well.

I mean hey I'm a big fan of Britney and Madonna, that would be hypocritical of me to be a fan of them and believe that:

HOWEVER the way Ariana expresses it is VERY vulgar literally using explicit words and F bombs and its just crazy considering a lot of her fanbase is under the age of 20.

I think Britney and heck even Madonna have been able to express sxuality but with class and dignity.

I mean you never heard them sing "FK me til the day light" or say the word p.u.ssy in their songs like Ariana.

Its sad cause I LOVED her on Victorious and from 2013-2016, she was my 1# fave popstar besides Britney!

I still like her music and perfumes but I just lost what little respect I had left of her when she did what she did.

it may be fu*ked up of me but this is exactly why I love her :orangu_orangutan_ape:She looks so cute and innocent on the outside but is this ***** devil on the inside :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:I love my bi*chy gurls :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

• Haha 1

Ke$ha 

Her first three albums were pop perfection. I thought out of anyone, she brought a sense of resurgence into pop music since Britney did in the 90s. Her tours were some of the best I've been to. So entertaining! Then, she totally died into obscurity once she dropped Dr. Luke (understandably). Her last few albums were such a letdown. I don't have hope she will tour again, and even if she did, I don't connect with her music anymore, which is sad because she had such strong traction at the beginning of her career. 

• Like 2
On 9/21/2023 at 11:51 PM, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Matt Lauer, Bill Cosby, Danny Masterson, and Donald Trump. 

Why these? I get why Donald Trump. Even I dont get that obsession about him in US.

On 9/22/2023 at 12:02 AM, jonloch1 said:

To be honest, Madonna. i really  miss the Madonna from like 2000s and when she released Rebel Heart in 2015, that album was great and in interviews she seemed quite down to earth. But in recent years she just seemed so up herself and so rude. and also i dont know if anyone else feels this about Madonna, we all know shes a multi multi millionaire and is very rich but i find it really tacky and so up herself that she covers herself in like 100 diamond necklaces and rings and wears a diamond crown on her head. it looks so tacky and shoving her wealth in everyones face, it looks stupíd as well. im not saying she shouldnt wear any diamonds, like i love Cher and shes a multi multi millionaire as well but she doesnt wear a load of diamonds. ok she wears a lot of diamond rings on her fingers but apart from that she doesnt overdo it and it jusat looks like shes just put it on to shove her wealth in everyone's faces. Also, Cher is very respectful and nice. she did an interview on Good Morning Britain the other week and she was so lovely to the hosts and was just like talking to an ordinary person and she said at the end 'it was so nice talking to you', Madonna is just so rude, actually Cher herself has said before she doesnt like how rude Madonna is and even though you're a superstar even she doesnt think you have the right to be rude to people. 

She is acting like some teenage, and she even lost her face. Also she stopped to releasing good music. 

On 9/22/2023 at 12:18 AM, princessmimi said:

Probably Ariana Grande.

I don't get why may people love her even she is doing homewrecking .

On 9/22/2023 at 4:31 AM, Isla said:

Lizzo but only because of the recent lawsuits filed against her. Obviously this has still yet to go through court but if it turns out to be true it will be very disappointing as I was a fan of her.

Who is Lizzo?

On 9/22/2023 at 4:39 AM, Isla said:

You make valid points about Ariana. She also started dating Pete Davidson shortly after breaking up with Mac Miller and then they got engaged.

Having said that I don’t think she was to blame for his death AT ALL, he had **** issues and the ***** he overdosed on were laced with a more lethal substance which in itself is just a very sad situation.

I think she’s always made rash decisions when it comes to relationships without realising the hurt it may cause to the people around her.

I still listen to her music though and I also have her perfumes and some stuff from her makeup brand… but yeah :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Even she has good voice, she is acting very heartless. 

On 9/22/2023 at 4:47 AM, JP9101 said:

Maybe Khloe kardashian,.. she was so real and no plastic before 

And now is like...?

On 9/22/2023 at 5:13 AM, Ehju0901 said:

Kanye West.  I think most of it is mental health related, but even back in the early to mid-00’s he came off a bit cocky.

Is possible that money change his mind?

On 9/22/2023 at 12:37 PM, everybodygoesdown said:

I can't believe nobody said this, but,

Justin Timberlake.

I was a Britney and Nsync fan, and when he threw Britney under the bus I went from thinking he was just a smug carpet haired typical boybander to downright hating his guts.

I never liked him.

On 9/22/2023 at 12:56 PM, brit*****94 said:

Believe it or not, Ariana is SUPER SWEET. She’s from my hometown in Florida and went to one of our rival schools growing up (she’s in my friends yearbook as Ariana Grande Butera). Saw Ariana and her mom Joan when they were back in town for Frankie’s wedding and they were as sweet as always. They have always been nothing but classy and treat everyone including service workers with the upmost respect. Ari was known many years ago around Boca Raton for being a bit bratty but that was early on during the Nickelodeon.

Now, I am COMPLETELY SHOOK with the home wrecking and divorce that is taking place. The marriage was doomed from the start, but I never thought another family would also be destroyed as a result. What she did is awful and I really am not going to sit here and even try to defend it.

I think people who may like can still "suprise" and disappointing you.

On 9/22/2023 at 3:18 PM, The Greatest Show said:

Christina for being very creative and passionate for 10 years and then not caring anymore and half assing her career.

she is actually caring more about how to look "good" at her age than about make her music and improve her vocals.

On 9/22/2023 at 4:29 PM, The Greatest Show said:

I can excuse britney because she has very obvious mental problems and because of her cship.  Christina may suffer from depression but that's not the same. 

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

On 9/22/2023 at 11:49 PM, nwonder said:

The lead singer of The Lost Prophets 

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

IYKYK

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Who?

On 9/23/2023 at 12:13 AM, princessmimi said:

Oh wow that's cool!
I wonder why she changed her name to Grande instead of keeping it Butera.

Yeah its one thing for it to happen once but I did discover she had a history of homewrecking before, so this isn't the first time.

I just don't respect people who do that especially when a baby is involved.

Her name is "Butera"?

On 9/23/2023 at 2:45 AM, Lane said:

Doja Cat, I'm sorry hun but if you can't appreciate your fans F You!! 🖕💯

On 9/23/2023 at 2:46 AM, Lane said:

Also Marilyn Manson. I used to LOVE his music but the abuse allegations from a couple years ago was too much. I don't listen to him anymore. 

Doja Cat is that one who was rude on Instagram?

Manson is very controversial person.

On 9/24/2023 at 3:23 AM, Lane said:

Halsey comes to mind too. I really like some of her music (Badlands and her collab with NIN are fantastic) though I can't stand her personality at all. Overly preachy and entitled. 🙄

Who? :)

On 9/24/2023 at 12:47 PM, BUWYGF said:

it may be fu*ked up of me but this is exactly why I love her :orangu_orangutan_ape:She looks so cute and innocent on the outside but is this ***** devil on the inside :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:I love my bi*chy gurls :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: :whitneyshade_whitney_Houston_mad_really_blink_seriously_hmm_umm_done:

On 9/24/2023 at 9:59 PM, BUWYGF said:

:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:Ariana is my guilty pleasure lol. I'm living through her :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Her music is one thing, but her personalities is something different. 

On 9/25/2023 at 12:06 AM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Ke$ha 

Her first three albums were pop perfection. I thought out of anyone, she brought a sense of resurgence into pop music since Britney did in the 90s. Her tours were some of the best I've been to. So entertaining! Then, she totally died into obscurity once she dropped Dr. Luke (understandably). Her last few albums were such a letdown. I don't have hope she will tour again, and even if she did, I don't connect with her music anymore, which is sad because she had such strong traction at the beginning of her career. 

I always thought that Kesha was hard promoted artist and since they stopped donate her, her career ended that moment.

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

I don't get why may people love her even she is doing homewrecking .

On 9/21/2023 at 7:31 PM, Isla said:

Maybe its cause of her talent and music.

I would've said beauty but honestly she hasn't looked good to me since 2016.

She got too much plastic surgery now plus that blonde hair makes her look old.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.