Britney looked SO beautiful in the video for "Make Me"

Dcarp999

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

She was truly serving LOOKS during the Glory era 🥹😍 I know she was still in the conservatorship here but I genuinely believe she was happy during this short era. You could tell in her energy during interviews and obviously her outer beauty. 

Exactly!

She looked FLAWLESS in this era.

She looked like a mature version of Primeney! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
18 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

Gloryney was THAT girl. She was serving looks. Too bad the project didn't get right treatment. 

Yeah too bad that era ended so soon cause Slumber Party flopped.

Imagine what could’ve been if that song was a hit and her label then let her release more singles.

What I would give to have seen Change Your Mind, Love Me Down and Liar as officially released singles with videos.

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block