Britney's memoir comes out in a month yet she continues to destroy her image via Instagram. Why release a book now when she doesn't seem to care?

At this point I really don't care about her instagram. I'll not say what she needs to do to her life, but I can see why people may assume something is still off. I believe she's improving. 13 years of conservatorship is not something that you heal easily. She will need a lot of years to process her anger, her "lost time" and everything that she may be feeling. I only wish her the best, regardless of her anger and the hate toward kind people for no reason. It's the process, I wish to believe. And about the book, I will obviously read it, but not right away. 

Edited by RebelMe
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

At this point I really don't care about her instagram. I'll not say what she needs to do to her life, but I can see why people may assume something is still off. I believe she's improving. 13 years of conservatorship is not something that you heal easily. She will need a lot of years to process her anger, her "lost time" and everything that she may be feeling. I only wish her the best, regardless of her anger and the hate toward kind people for no reason. It's the process, I wish to believe. And about the book, I will obviously read it, but not right away. 

Like I said in another post... She was cut from everything for 13 damn years, exactly like a prisoner! When prisoners are out of jail, they have help so they can be reintroduce in the society and it's not for no reason. I get that she may not be the best version of herself right now and you guys have the right to don't feel it but keep in mind that we all, all the planet had the time to learn about the new codes, about crucial informations, about how to act, to react, what to say and what to not say or how to fake it at the best so people won't cancel you and be loved by the society... Britney didn't had that times so it's totally normal that most of the time she may looks like an alien in this world that already evolved since 13 years. It's allright to not feel it sometimes but as fans we should be more understanding I think, because we know.

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, justhanging said:

I believe she is making the GP so uncomfortable with the repetitive, vain posts. Atp, it seems like no one is interested in the book.

It just seems like she doesn't give a **** about anything or anyone anymore...so my question is why is she even releasing a book now when it seems that she couldn't care less and still needs to heal post c-ship?

Britney Spears made a fuss at a restaurant and later posted a “middle finger”  video on Instagram

Feathered: In the second half of the video she wore a strapless, white, very short minidress with feathers along the bustline of the garment

Britney Spears - Instagram Post (06/23/2023) - YouTube

9 hours ago, BadBunny said:

A disaster.

Her life, her thing. You ALL are acting like she is existing for your pleasure, but not. :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
  • Like 4
6 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

Am I the only one that thinks life is more than IG or any social media platform??.....

Britney posts two harmless dancing videos on her reactivated personal place and already she's 'destroying' her image? And the general public are judging her for them?.... and that will lead to kess sales in books?  and there's already a thread of it as if they waited for another dance video to bash?.... 

I mean if she did something criminal, or did things that literally harmed her health or other's well-being, THAT would be destroying her image, but two dancing videos?

Don't wanna be the same and judge others for small things, but even by the title of this thread makes me wonder if we all had this much concern and dedicated worries in our real surroundings and lives, would there be less hatred and violence, more peace and love in this world? I mean what does this single celebrity posting two videos and not using her social media platform in a strategical way do that make people get this judgemnetal and frustrated?

Why does her just living life bother these people so much and what harm is she doing?.....

I get there are anti-fans of a celebrity, but I quite don't get what these kinds of fans are. Just because she's not doing what YOU want her to do, she's 'destroying her image'??...

Wanting to have it their own way, didn't we decide to call that 'entitlement'?... i dunno. Just let her live her life, let her ruin or destroy whatever, let her be fgs. 

:jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

Preach Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

6 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

I mean what does this single celebrity posting two videos and not using her social media platform in a strategical way do that make people get this judgemnetal and frustrated?

Why does her just living life bother these people so much and what harm is she doing?.....

This was articulated so eloquently!

Jada Pinkett Smith Periodt GIF by Red Table Talk

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Basic and generic “promo” posts

Zero new images/photos 

No audiobook narration by Britney

Lower your expectations about this book so you get surprised rather than further disappointed :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Who cares .. she never promoted during her last current years  . She also shows signs of Stockholm’s syndrome. Yet I am not a doctor.  Let the people who made the book promote it. She does not do much promo for her music. Its all good . People are buying it regardless. Do you understand abuse ? Do you comprehend fame is why she is here where we are today ? Do you see her greedy fans. Not just her abusers  are selfish. Many ignorant fans with their heads up there rears just need to buy a clue . The dynamics of her enslavers torture shows trauma. I was and have been disappointed in many . Yet many humans never were that bright.  Shes not crazy . She is over it. Abused times  10 folks and then some. Her trust is not there. As it should not be there. People need to walk away or comprehend this is going to be a while or emotions all over . She stated she cries all the time. The dancing videos help her . The skin is not a sin. Leave the gram if you hate it. To the people who are saying she deserves being controlled . Wake up . Read up on abuse . This women deserved her freedom. She did not receive that luxury. Did you get a forced IUD? Have tons of money stolen? Have meds forced. Kids manipulated. No many are empathetic. Yes we all make mistakes as well. If you see her handlers as saviors your insane . Personally I saw a set up . She is a smart woman. Brilliant in my opinion. The riddles are actually genius .  To her blind selfish fans who think shes crazy . Just walk away . Shes human. Try living her life. Yet the fans beg for a polished woman again to churn out songs . What about wanting her happy . Anger is healing ❤️‍🩹 and heathy . So much hate . He anger is justified. Trust will never be there . How can it but she’s getting stronger every day . Sam is gone from her lack of trust in him. How could it work? It never could . I feel bad for her kids . Stop speaking for them. They have been under a fathers roof who only wants a free ride off their mothers dime. So many layers in the woven web of corrupted abuse . Her lawyer is not an idiot . He is free. He in following the money . I met Michael Jackson years ago . Britney is todays Michael . He even told her to watch out .Their level of fame is dangerous. Its rare . The obsessive fans do not help mentally. I do not condone all actions but I see TRAUMA and ABUSE . So when will people get she was TORTURED!!! You have your freedom. She never will!!! Even if she is free. 

Edited by Steve W
  • Love 3
  • Like 2

I’m gonna be that person. Britney should have waited a few more years to release the book. 

She should have waited till all the legal stuff is done and the boys are both 18. 

I could care less what the GP thinks but you can’t deny that they pretty much see her as a mess. 

The fact that a new photo wasn’t used for the book says it all. It will be watered down and we won’t learn anything new from it.

I hope I’m wrong but I said it time a time again this woman could care less about anything regarding her “career”. 

Edited by SJK
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
9 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

Am I the only one that thinks life is more than IG or any social media platform??.....

Britney posts two harmless dancing videos on her reactivated personal place and already she's 'destroying' her image? And the general public are judging her for them?.... and that will lead to kess sales in books?  and there's already a thread of it as if they waited for another dance video to bash?.... 

I mean if she did something criminal, or did things that literally harmed her health or other's well-being, THAT would be destroying her image, but two dancing videos?

Don't wanna be the same and judge others for small things, but even by the title of this thread makes me wonder if we all had this much concern and dedicated worries in our real surroundings and lives, would there be less hatred and violence, more peace and love in this world? I mean what does this single celebrity posting two videos and not using her social media platform in a strategical way do that make people get this judgemnetal and frustrated?

I get there are anti-fans of a celebrity, but I quite don't get what these kinds of fans are. Just because she's not doing what YOU want her to do, she's 'destroying her image'??...

Wanting to have it their own way, didn't we decide to call that 'entitlement'?... i dunno. Just let her live her life, let her ruin or destroy whatever, let her be fgs. 

:jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

I don't have the energy to write posts like this anymore, so I'll quote people I agree with :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• Love 3

I wouldn’t get your hopes up. Based on her track history the past year or so, she’s just releasing the book and that’s it. No promo, interview, nothing. She had a big chance to get her story across but no one will take it seriously. Cause she’s certainly not. The book with a tell all sit down interview would have been just enough. She won’t even do that. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.