20 second video of Jayden revealing true reason he doesn't speak to Britney

Lola2790

8 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Britney found out in April of 2004 about Shar and the whole situation long before she married him and had kids please be serious!

WWW.MTV.COM

Britney Spears And Kevin Federline Timeline: Try to look at the bright side, Kevin. Jason Alexander, your...

I am serious it was shown in Chaotic she did not know when they already dated and were together in Europe. She found out before they married, yes, but not at the beginning. Obviously she did not care too much since he claimed they were broken up. and why should she? he was and claimed to be a single guy

• Love 2
  • Like 4
Just now, OutofKontrol said:

Why should she? She was silenced for YEARS.  Heck she wasnt even allowed to buy an ipad until she was freed. Their not chilling on their smear campagin(that they also want her to pay for LOL) so why should chill on ig?! 

For the sake of the relationship with her kids. 

trll me, how has her IG rants helped anyone including herself? Now, imagine all the good she could do if she fought them in court where she can make a real difference for others. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

I am serious it was shown in Chaotic she did not know when they already dated and were together in Europe. She found out before they married, yes, but not at the beginning. Obviously she did not care too much since he claimed they were broken up. and why should she? he was and claimed to be a single guy

I know about the Chaotic scene but  Shar went public with people’s Magazine in April of 2004 about the situation, Britney knew, she even met Shar and Kevin’s daughter that summer. She didn’t care they both didn’t care (her and Kevin)

Edited by Aj20
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

There’s no doubt she is currently self sabotaging and pushing them even farther away, but the problems didn’t actually start now because of the excessive n.udity.

A decade ago, she was under the conservatorship - medicated, controlled and not provocative at all, her instagram was completely “clean”.

Even then, when they were just little kids, they recorded how she yelled at them (without her knowledge) on multiple occasions just like any parent would. That fact alone is VERY telling on how they were brought up to look at her like some kind of a circus freak. Just like she said in the recording, the kids saw how everyone else treated her (she even mentioned Robin) and sadly they grew up without respecting her as a human being and their parent. 

Again, I find the current situation super depressing and I hate pretty much everything about her instagram. I don’t even know if the Daphne story is 100% false at this point. BUT she definitely deserved better when it comes to her children, even if she’s making it even worse now. Whatever her current issues are, the brainwashing started YEARS ago.

Plus, who knows, maybe if they had supported her when the conservatorship was dissolved (rather than alienating her) we would be seeing a completely different Britney now.  Imagine losing 14 years of your life for your kids, only for them to cut ties with you the minute you get free because you dared to be vocal against your abusers. 

You’re placing the onus on the kids.  She is the parent.  The adult. 

• Like 4
Just now, GmailMyHeart said:

For the sake of the relationship with her kids. 

trll me, how has her IG rants helped anyone including herself? Now, imagine all the good she could do if she fought them in court where she can make a real difference for others. 

Again, they stopped seeing her before all of that. The nu.des as well. Britney is fighting in court. Hence why she spoke out to the court & filled a police report for abuse...which has gone nowhere..

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Aj20 said:

Ugh you’re gonna make me have to defend kfed and I hate that but anyway, hes not holding them against their will. They are 17 and 18 and don’t want to be around her. I don’t think KFed is a good person but I don’t think he would tell his children not to be around their mother just so he could collect more child support for like what? Another year? Be realistic. They never said that they never want to speak to their mom again they said they would see her when she gets better. 

Daphne Barak said she personally witnessed Sean Preston have a good conversation with Britney on the phone and when Britney asked to see him in person he said he didn't think it was a good idea, TO WHICH KFED SAID I'M SO PROUD OF YOU.

If that isn't parental alienation, I don't know what to tell you.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, easy said:

YUP! She's "mean" to her abusers and her abusers have abused her children and manipulated them into believing Britney is the issue. It's nothing more than that. 

It makes me so sad. This s****t she’s gone through, in front of the whole world world none the less and then ppl get mad and wonder why she’s angry. FK right off she has ever reason to post and act the way she is. Ppl forget so quickly it’s so sad. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

There’s no doubt she is currently self sabotaging and pushing them even farther away, but the problems didn’t actually start now because of the excessive n.udity.

A decade ago, she was under the conservatorship - medicated, controlled and not provocative at all, her instagram was completely “clean”.

Even then, when they were just little kids, they recorded how she yelled at them (without her knowledge) on multiple occasions just like any parent would. That fact alone is VERY telling on how they were brought up to look at her like some kind of a circus freak. Just like she said in the recording, the kids saw how everyone else treated her (she even mentioned Robin) and sadly they grew up without respecting her as a human being and their parent. 

Again, I find the current situation super depressing and I hate pretty much everything about her instagram. I don’t even know if the Daphne story is 100% false at this point. BUT she definitely deserved better when it comes to her children, even if she’s making it even worse now. Whatever her current issues are, the brainwashing started YEARS ago.

Plus, who knows, maybe if they had supported her when the conservatorship was dissolved (rather than alienating her) we would be seeing a completely different Britney now.  Imagine losing 14 years of your life for your kids, only for them to cut ties with you the minute you get free because you dared to be vocal against your abusers. 

THANK YOU. Anyone who doesn’t think there has been parental alienation going on for YEARS is absolutely delusional beyond words. There is zero reason to record Britney in those moments expect to have the videos as a kind of ‘insurance’ to use against her like K-Fed tried to do but it backfired on him. He is an evil man who destroyed the relationship between the boys and Britney long before the ***** etc. He is the one who stipulated Britney couldn’t be with the boys without Jamie or a monitor, that is not a proper parenting relationship and it’s no wonder they’ve come to view her as a source of income and nothing more. They’ve seen over a decade of how she was treated like sh-t and like nothing more than a race horse, to quote Jamie, good for nothing but making money for everyone else so of course that influences their view of her. They’ve made the decision not to see her now sure but it comes after years of manipulation, and as Daphne said it has been encouraged by K-Fed. Britney has a lot of problems and she isn’t helping herself now but it’s ridiculous for ppl to try to state the boys haven’t been encouraged against her for years.

I hope mods will be better on this place then they were years ago and not let it turn into users derailing every thread to trash the sh-t out of Britney. Criticism sure, but ppl who actively hate Britney and have zero empathy for her shouldn’t be on what is meant to be a fan site.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
22 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Exactly this OP posted another thread with an old clip to trying to make these come off as if these are some new headlines or unknown. 

Not trying to make it seem like it's some new headline...I saw this clip today and it summarized the situation with the kids in a very succinct way so I created a thread about it. The parental alienation is clear. Nowhere do I say it is new :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.