Do you think as Britney fans, we should like EVERY song she releases?

NO !!!

This is the thing thats absolutely annoying the hell out of me on this forum. I have been a massive Britney fan for 23 years and i would say 98% of her entire music catalogue i love, but because of the cship fans are just getting ridicolous on here now. Threads like 'we should be grateful shes still releasing music'....why?? i love Britney but if she retired tomorrow and never released another song ever again a] i'd be more than happy for her and b] i am fans of other artists so my life isnt going to fall apart if she did. im just so sick of every single thing going back to the cship and you cant have an opinion on anything anymore apart from OMG ITS AMAZING!! or 'i dont want her to work with will.i.am'.......'its Britney's decision'..........well OBVIOUSLY! She's not going to give two ****s what John from Scotland thinks so im not stopping her. its called an OPINION. I am also a member of p!nk's forum and theres always conversations on next albums and what we dont want her to do in the future and no one bloody goes 'well, its pink's decision she can do what she wants'. Fans on here are so engrossed with the cship and 'Britney can do what she wants'......YES SHE CAN. We got her out of the cship. no one's forcing her to do anything, if i say i dont want her to work with will.i.am, im not tying her up and physically restraining her from will.i.am, if she wants to work with him, theres nothing stopping her, but im not going to force myself to absolutely love a song that if it wasnt Britney, i would say its utter crap

some fans on here really need to chill out now and respect not everyone is gunna be like OMG She has recorded herself farting! ITS A MASTERPIECE!  

Edited by jonloch1
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block