Britney calls out people who says HI to her

Jup1ter

1 minute ago, Aj20 said:

The hypothetical situation I presented is based on her saying “speak to me even when you’re not spoken to” which is very disrespectful and similar to the Jack and the box thing. In Britney’s head it’s fine if she goes up to and tries to interact with people but when people try to do the same it is and issue and they need to **** off. She has the mental maturity of a 12 year old that is why she vents on social media often

Yes, I agree it's hypocritical and I think every single person has been hypocritical in their lives because that's precisely how we learn and grow! I also said perhaps whatever situation she's speaking of has caused her to reflect on how she acted towards Wemby and can learn from both this and that and change behaviors in the future. None of that takes away from the fact that it's also ok to vent about triggering situations. Better to get it out than let it sit and fester. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Not trying to discredit Rihanna's trauma. However, Britney's is almost unheard of. Courtney Love said it's the worst thing she's seen done to another human. 

Worst thing she seen done to another human is a bit dramatic. Not trying to do the whole oppression Olympics here but there were a race of people who were enslaved for 400 years, then we have the holocaust etc. Britney was in a conservatorship for 13 years that didn’t seem to even be bad for her until close to the ending of it

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Worst thing she seen done to another human is a bit dramatic. Not trying to do the whole oppression Olympics here but there were a race of people who were enslaved for 400 years, then we have the holocaust etc. Britney was in a conservatorship for 13 years that didn’t seem to even be bad for her until close to the ending of it

"It's the worst thing I've seen done to another woman ... And trust me I've seen it all" 

She is talking about what she has seen in Hollywood with her own eyes. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I love how the people who were so concerned about her like a couple months ago.. the ones who were belittled gang banged impaled verbally abused and threatened banned.. permanently warned, yes wear that badge proud! We were the ones who have foreseen what is happening now

While “dedicated” fans just brush everything off and laugh. Love how your minds work. How’s your own life planning going with your rotting though processes 

hey ya Thirsty ???water nancy GIF by vrt

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

All I can say is: This woman is not the person I fell in love to. 

It makes me really sad because I think we all really thought that things would get better once she regains her freedom back, we all know she'd have a lot to heal and it wouldn't be easy, but still...2 years have passed and it's like she's running in circles. She's not getting any better. She hates her entire family, she has no friends, everyone from her past is an enemy, her kids want nothing to do with her, she hates when people show her sympathy (the fast food worker and now random people) but at the same time she has no problem having an affair with a dr ug dealer, an ex prisoner and criminal? Make it make sense!

Everyone, from her husband to her entire family is an enemy, when will she take responsibility for what happened to her and for what KEEPS happening to her? 

It's really sad to see what happened to her. How did that young, sweet, kind girl from the South became...this? Why did they let it happen to her? How is that even possible? She's not even a fraction of what she used to be. I'm a long time fan and I hate to say it, but this is way WORSE than 2007. 

Exactly!

Cause at least in 2007, the dangers in her life were other people but now the danger is herself.

No I'm not saying she's gonna commit suicide but she's definitely a lot more unstable now than in 2007.

I feel like in 2007, she was just going through a lot with her divorce to Kevin, dealing with post partum depression, too much paparazzi and losing custody.

Those are REAL LIFE stressors!

Now the stressors are just situations that she has caused.

Unless she holds accountability and acts like an adult,

things will keep spiraling and I really hope they don't cause I do love her and she's the ONLY celeb I give a damn about. 

That's why I'm so tough on her cause I KNOW she is capable of so much more than this behavior.

Never did I imagine when I became a fan in 2000,

that she'd be like this 23 years later.

Its so sad :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, waynebradybyday said:

The empathy is reserved for people who deserve it.

like people who are dealing with trauma and don’t have the money and resources and literally the world rooting for them.

Britney has no excuse for being a poor parent, messy, doing felons while not even giving a care about being a parent, alluding to or****, gyrating on a ******** pole, cheating on her ex. The list goes on.

Trafficked? Please? While living in her mansion, having s** with her hot boyfriend, taking lavish vacations?

She is a victim of herself and herself only.

Hi Lou

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Exactly!

Cause at least in 2007, the dangers in her life were other people but now the danger is herself.

No I'm not saying she's gonna commit suicide but she's definitely a lot more unstable now than in 2007.

I feel like in 2007, she was just going through a lot with her divorce to Kevin, dealing with post partum depression, too much paparazzi and losing custody.

things will keep spiraling and I really hope they don't cause I do love her and she's the ONLY celeb I give a damn about. 

That's why I'm so tough on her cause I KNOW she is capable of so much more than this behavior.

You’re sad. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, anakinskywalker said:

All I can say is: This woman is not the person I fell in love to. 

It makes me really sad because I think we all really thought that things would get better once she regains her freedom back, we all know she'd have a lot to heal and it wouldn't be easy, but still...2 years have passed and it's like she's running in circles. She's not getting any better. She hates her entire family, she has no friends, everyone from her past is an enemy, her kids want nothing to do with her, she hates when people show her sympathy (the fast food worker and now random people) but at the same time she has no problem having an affair with a dr ug dealer, an ex prisoner and criminal? Make it make sense!

Everyone, from her husband to her entire family is an enemy, when will she take responsibility for what happened to her and for what KEEPS happening to her? 

It's really sad to see what happened to her. How did that young, sweet, kind girl from the South became...this? Why did they let it happen to her? How is that even possible? She's not even a fraction of what she used to be. I'm a long time fan and I hate to say it, but this is way WORSE than 2007. 

I always say that she made mistakes and people get at me, but it's true! Baby girl married 3 losers! C'mom!! 

It's time we all need to re-read Fe's letter, reading it as an adult gave me a whole new insight of how bad things were back in 2006/07 and how Britney didn't want help and pushed everyone who cared out of her life

https://nypost.com/2007/02/15/felicia-speaks/

Edited by LizeS_
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
46 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Exactly!

I was watching her interviews from 2001/02 and she was always so smart, centered, respectful. I really can't believe how things changed :( 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.