Calling out Jordan Miller/BreatheHeavy for shameless reporting...how about reporting on #JusticeForBritney?

Lola2790

10 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

THANK YOU to those that know my true intentions

Could you possibly expand on this for those of us who simply don’t know?

Not everyone has seen or remembers every/any post you’ve made in the topic, yet we’re faced with anger/punishment/ resentment for daring to speculate on things that should somehow be self evident; And those who’s guess is considered favorable are considered loyal supporters and are rewarded, and those that guess wrong are presumed to be trolls with bad intentions. 

In reality, most of us are real people with real thoughts and feelings, we’re sane, we like it here, and we’re open to new information. I apologize on behalf of all those affected for not being omnipresent

• Love 6
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

I can see where some of y'all are coming from, but this feels excessive AF. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: Like, it's really not that serious... I pop in from time to time just to troll and then dip. Be more like me. :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

I approve this message. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I've had so much hate and disrespect thrown my way recently and people act like I should be on trial at the Hague.  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: All I really look forward to doing is interacting with people I've built connections since I joined in 2016, moderate, and try to keep the peace. But yeah, more people should learn when to log off and take a breather in my opinion.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, X_M said:

ngl if you meet britney fans outsite exhale you will realize this is the only place where people justify all the stuff jordan does.

All of this while he is bloating this site with a d s and even more, he dare to put a warning if you use adbl0cke3r 

He is using britney to make money, that's why he allows disgusting stuff, some old mod told me that basically they can't forbid those topics cause jordan allows them.

Action Man Sport GIF by UFC

They can't forbid the topic because WE LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY. Please go to North Korea if you want a dictatorship :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
19 hours ago, BPI said:

Lately he only posts articles on Twitter that denigrate Britney in people's eyes. Unfortunately, Jordan is now a Perez Hilton.

By now it has been understood that he is only interested in invoicing, and going to hotels and shows sponsored by the Co team for free.

You're insane. 

I know the man for years, he has nothing to do with con. I speak to him nearly daily, you are so far removed from reality that it's actually concerning.

PLEASE, try to stop portraying your personal beliefs as some facts, because they're not. What you think and all the conspiracy theories you believe is your business, but trying to convince other users in your madness is something else.

It's beyond me that you could even say that a man who was one of the most important factors in #freebritney before there even was a #freebritney is a part of team con. Disgusting and delusional.

Fix yourself. Immediately.

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, AII said:

They can't forbid the topic because WE LIVE IN A DEMOCRACY. Please go to North Korea if you want a dictatorship :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Literally this. Not them thinking Jordan allows these topics because he's "cashing in on Britney". The delusion. These topics are allowed because this is a website where we can speak freely and express our opinion, as long as it is respectful. That's why disrespectful a-holes get banned. And disrespectful posts don't even get approved.

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Literally this. Not them thinking Jordan allows these topics because he's "cashing in on Britney". The delusion. These topics are allowed because this is a website where we can speak freely and express our opinion, as long as it is respectful. That's why disrespectful a-holes get banned. And disrespectful posts don't even get approved.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💍

The problem is I want justice for Britney. 

But she unfortunately isn't going to get it, cos she has to prove the physical abuse and the torment happened,  she has to validate the allegations..

It's hard to prove speculations and heresy, if the one making the accusations don't want to participate. 

She has a solid case for the money,  but if she wants the true justice, she has to fully cooperate and she's not doing that. 

Team con won and destroyed her spirit and her confidence.

It's okay to be concerned of who she dates and stuff, especially when it's so easy to actually read the lines especially with the type of men she prefers. 

She dates gorgeous hunks, with perhaps great ways to blow her back out, but yeah, she's definitely not made for monogamy or relationships,  she's said that many times.  

But screen the men you date, girl..

And leave Jordan alone.

Literally he doesn't post, and this is a forum and the posts are mainly by us the people that contribute. 

If you want to counteract a negative post about Britney and do a justice for Britney,  thread..

🗣NO ONE IS STOPPING YOU, POST YOUR DAMN ARTICLE🗣

Long-time Exhale user and #FreeBritney researcher 'Steel Magnolia' has been banned from the Exhale forum after 14 years of active membership and research into Britney Spears' conservatorship case. Along this, the forum's “research club,” a space designed for activists and researchers to share findings, has also been removed.

Steel Magnolia’s contributions have been pivotal in the #FreeBritney movement, offering in-depth research and legal analysis. The "research club" acted as a hub for collaborative efforts, making its removal puzzling and concerning for activists who dedicated extensive time and effort to their contributions (me included lol)

The unexplained ban and removal of the research hub raises questions about the future of grassroots research in the #FreeBritney community on Exhale. It has also sparked discussions about online censorship and freedom for constructive discourse.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.