Doja Cat is vulgar, repulsive and everything that’s wrong with the music industry today

BadBunny

13 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Her visuals are full of pure satanism that promote anti-Christianism. How is are people not boycotting this

Because it’s weird new bandwagon that their all jumping on as there’s no originality left in the industry.

sam-smith-unholy-grammys.jpg
img.png?width=1200&height=800&quality=85

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJdxQgqFxZNZum8OyaILB

FzqDp0JX0AIBpte.jpg:large

I’m not religious or anything but I also don’t enjoy overtly satanic imagery being shoved in our faces.

• Haha 4
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, jacklovesbritney said:

What is with all of these puritanical religious people on this forum?? Have you seen Britney’s work? No exactly a saint and that’s why we love her. Christianity is just as ridiculous as satanism. Go find a Christian pop place to talk about “anti-cristianity” or whatever. Bye loser. 

And this is why I can’t 100% identify either way politically. You call THAT kind of talk liberal? “Bye loser” cause someone sounds like they might have faith in something you don’t? That’s pathetic. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, jacklovesbritney said:

What is with all of these puritanical religious people on this forum?? Have you seen Britney’s work? No exactly a saint and that’s why we love her. Christianity is just as ridiculous as satanism. Go find a Christian pop place to talk about “anti-cristianity” or whatever. Bye loser. 

Doja is not a good CHRISTIAN!!!!!!!! How dare you CALL me a loser for pointing out her satanic imagery that is both visually and sonically disturbing? 

• Haha 5
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

It’s just art, it’s not that deep. I mean there are horror movies and serial killer shows out there that people obsess over. Why can’t Doja incorporate a dark theme into her music? At the end of the day it’s art.

That's not art, it's shock marketing, and it will be gone and back again. There's no creativity left in westener pop music industry anymore, that's why kpop took over as trend.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

I never actually took the time to listen to her music or watch any of her videos but I finally got around to doing it and wow. This woman is VILE. Her music is not even that good. Her visuals are full of pure satanism that promote anti-Christianism. How is are people not boycotting this? Why is she even being given a platform to perform at places like the VMAs? It’s disgusting how these are the artists we make famous these days. 

I agree 

5 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

And this is why I can’t 100% identify either way politically. You call THAT kind of talk liberal? “Bye loser” cause someone sounds like they might have faith in something you don’t? That’s pathetic. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

I think calling Doja Cat vile, disgusting, and repulsive takes the cake here lmao… 

Talk about pathetic. 

• Like 2
Just now, X_M said:

That's not art, it's shock marketing, and it will be gone and back again. There's no creativity left in westener pop music industry anymore, that's why kpop took over as trend.

Music and music videos are art. Just like paintings, movies, books, etc. It’s all ART and it’s meant to resonate with people. People struggle with dark thoughts and depression everywhere, hence why art can be so ‘demonic’. And no offense, not everybody is a Christian nor cares about offending them so… 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

Just don’t watch it. Music is subjective.

I will NOT be watching, viewing or streaming her content any further. I find it rather disturbing that media outlets are giving people like her an outlet. What happened to having some composure and class? She is corrupting our generation and the young children. Music used to be so peaceful in the 90s/00s and NOW...almost everything mainstream is either about s** or satanism. She literally wore a dress that exposed her breasts and ******* on the RED CARPET. Not even Madonna did that!

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
Just now, BadBunny said:

I will NOT be watching, viewing or streaming her content any further. I find it rather disturbing that media outlets are giving people like her an outlet. What happened to having some composure and class? She is corrupting our generation and the young children. Music used to be so peaceful in the 90s/00s and NOW...almost everything mainstream is either about s** or satanism. She literally wore a dress that exposed her breasts and *******. Not even Madonna did that!

Britney’s music was all about s** too. There are movies out there that are far worse than a Doja Cat video.

And you wanna know something worse, reality is worse than a Doja music video. You’ll find more demonic **** turning on the news only to find another mass shooting in a school or supermarket near you. Also it’s not Doja’s responsibility to raise anyone’s kids. That’s up to the parents. Same **** happened with Britney when she was coming of age.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
12 minutes ago, Thomkat said:

Lmao have you heard of Madonna? 
Again, what is up with the Christian Puritanism on here? Like you’ve gotta be kidding me. She’s exploring the darker aspects of her personality through artistic expression. Who the **** made Christianity the law? Stop. Making. It. The. Law. You’re gonna find a lot of people hanging around pop music forums who have been seriously harmed and deeply traumatized by Christianity and other organized religions. Stop. People have had Christianity shoved down their throats enough in this country. There’s room for other ideas. 

Madonna did it with grace and class. Doja is JUST FLAT OUT VULGAR!!!!!!! I miss when you can turn on the radio and hear peaceful love songs like "Sometimes" or NSYNC's "This I Promise You". Now everything is about throwing cash, popping *******, s**, *****, etc. THAT KIND OF MUSIC DID NOT EXIST 20-30 YEARS AGO.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

I will NOT be watching, viewing or streaming her content any further. I find it rather disturbing that media outlets are giving people like her an outlet. What happened to having some composure and class? She is corrupting our generation and the young children. Music used to be so peaceful in the 90s/00s and NOW...almost everything mainstream is either about s** or satanism. She literally wore a dress that exposed her breasts and *******. Not even Madonna did that!

Omgggggggg. Free the nipple. I can’t take this seriously anymore. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, X_M said:

K-pop is garbage too. Don't even get me started on that inauthentic industry that sucks their puppets dry. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block