Britney posts new video dancing on the pole soundtracked to "The Hook Up"

8 minutes ago, MinakoS said:

I didn't edit the screenshot, didn't make a critic or jumped on conclusion like you did with the "lips being done". Calm your pupu :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

I'm saying she's entitled to do what she wants with her body, you're right, we dont know, but you still posted a screenshot in movement claiming she looks different, when she doesn't in the entire video. That's still on you.

11 minutes ago, lucho pedres said:

stop with these conspiracies disrespecting Britney.

she was spotted covering her mouth in recents candids, that's why her face looks weird. she had done some facial procedure. 

IMG-0253.jpg

How is it a conspiracy? I’m just suggesting she might have used a video filter, something that a massive amount of people do on Instagram! I genuinely didn’t think my comment was controversial or offensive.

Ok she had a procedure then, even though we don’t know that for sure. But yes I’m the conspiracy theorist….

Edited by HairFlipQueen
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

If you zoom in the video, you can see it looks like she had the lips done.

Funny how people are defending it yet were trashing Christina in a thread just the other day about her having her lips and work done.

The hypocrisy. 

Or...or...or... wait! This is going to blow your mind. Probably Exhale is not 1 person, and the people trashing Christina aren't the exact same people you're referring to in this thread. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: Shocker, right? 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Britney looks incredibly stunning and ethereal and moist, receiving over 40 million views per Instagram video, while some others struggle to sell albums. We adore the Queen of the VMAs, and that's why some people are mad. Christina Aguilera Wow GIF

sksksksjaidjad not moist!!! :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:
I need that chuckle so thank you

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block