Would You Rather…

MikeHunt

Would you rather  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For the most part, I had a great childhood. I dealt with illness and bullying but overall felt safe with my family and never felt I went “without”. So id like relive my elementary years when I was a huge Disney fan, then becoming a Spice Girls fan and then a Britney stan. I almost wish I was older though. I was little kid when SG came out, I wish I would’ve been maybe 15-17 when they came out so I could’ve seen them in concert. I also would’ve liked to be older when Britney came out, again so I could really experience the hype and see her live and travel for signings and stuff. 

Then of course, I’ve lost a lot of family members since then, so I’d be wonderful to see my loved one again. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Be my current age and travel back to the Dream Within a Dream Tour and pay for the best tickets :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Yaaas! I went twice. And I blessed cuz the first time I had horrible nose bleed seats and the next time I was three people from the stage. It’s crazy though because my parents paid $245 for two tickets and that was a lot for us. Now, that price is probably closer to a nose bleed seat before resale value. 

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Yaaas! I went twice. And I blessed cuz the first time I had horrible nose bleed seats and the next time I was three people from the stage. It’s crazy though because my parents paid $245 for two tickets and that was a lot for us. Now, that price is probably closer to a nose bleed seat before resale value. 

Omg so lucky. My parents would never :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: I was in middle school when Onyx Hotel Tour happened and my mom said it was too inappropriate :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Ooh interesting thread!

Funny that you bring up age cause today is my birthday.

Anyways I would be my current age and go to the 80s and 90s.

I would go to the 80s cause I never experienced it and would've loved to see all the greats in their prime like Madonna, MJ, Whitney, Prince, etc.

and the 90s cause I want to experience everything but as an adult and not the little child I was back then. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Omg so lucky. My parents would never :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: I was in middle school when Onyx Hotel Tour happened and my mom said it was too inappropriate :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

Looking back, I was too young to go to a concert on my own. Like it was me and my younger cousins at her shows. I was eleven then. I have a niece that is 10 and I can’t imagine dropping her off at an event and thinking she’ll be fine. Different times I guess haha! 

I had tickets to the Onyx Hotel show as well but that’s when she hurt her knee and canceled the rest of the tour. I was sooo bitter about it cuz I felt it was a fake excuse; that she just wanted to be with KFed full time (even tho there video of her messing up her knee and being carried away while crying. I was such a flop) :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: At least it’s professionally recorded, so I got to enjoy it in that way. Again I was going to go with my cousin, and I had warned her that there was an inappropriate section of the show, so she won’t be caught off guard. She liked Britney but hated when she was too segxy. So I was thinking, my cousin won’t be a fan after this show :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

I remember this made it on the news. In the segment, some parents wouldn’t let their kids see Brit. One parent said she got tickets for the family but wanted to use that portion of the show, to show her kids how NOT to act lol 

10 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Ooh interesting thread!

Funny that you bring up age cause today is my birthday.

Anyways I would be my current age and go to the 80s and 90s.

I would go to the 80s cause I never experienced it and would've loved to see all the greats in their prime like Madonna, MJ, Whitney, Prince, etc.

and the 90s cause I want to experience everything but as an adult and not the little child I was back then. 

Oooh that’s a good idea! The literal GOATs and in their prime! Few have lived up the standards they created. :onpoint_ten_10_wow_yes_yas:

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I know right?

What I would've given to see Madonna, MJ and Whitney live back in the 80s in their prime :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Yessss. I personally fell in love with Madonna and her music on my own growing up due to Britney always raving about her but Whitney was always played in our family household before I even heard of Britney. When she passed, it was the first time I was truly gutted by a celebrity passing and I never even met her. We liked MJ too but I personally resonated with Whitney and her music, acting and personality. She was always a star that my whole family came together for. RIP to the greats! Thank God we still have Madonna! 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Yessss. I personally fell in love with Madonna and her music on my own growing up due to Britney always raving about her but Whitney was always played in our family household before I even heard of Britney. When she passed, it was the first time I was truly gutted by a celebrity passing and I never even met her. We liked MJ too but I personally resonated with Whitney and her music, acting and personality. She was always a star that my whole family came together for. RIP to the greats! Thank God we still have Madonna! 

Whitney was truly one of a kind, her voice was FLAWLESS!

Even after her prime, she still sang much better than modern singers today.

I am proud to be born in the era of great music!

I'm not really a huge fan of MJ but I LOVE Madonna and Whitney especially their 80s music!

I swear I would've loved to live in the 80s if it weren't for the lack of technology and that I'd be really old now.

It seemed like it was really fun! :) 

The 80s and 90s were truly the LAST great decades of music!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block