Christina Aguilera Announces New Fragrance: XTINA

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

Yeah they have a lot of discontinued ones you can't find elsewhere too!

I used to have a perfume problem henny, pretty sure I had 100 at one point in time. Now I try to limit my collection to around 30 bottles. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Hide contents

Not this thread turning into Fragrantica :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Is Fragantica a store or website for perfume?

I actually own alot of perfumes!

I have several Ariana perfumes, Nicki Minaj perfume, Bath and Body Works ones and plenty of others.

I'm very girly and love feminine things.

I also own alot of makeup and clothes.

I guess I really do live up to my username :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
7 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's possible it was influenced by Express Yourself, same with Fighter it had similarities to Frozen by Madonna. 

Oh ok.

I knew it looked like a Madonna video.

She's clearly a musical influence on Christina 

Although I don't get why she rejected the idea of collaborating with her in a 2003 interview.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Oh ok.

I knew it looked like a Madonna video.

She's clearly a musical influence on Christina 

Although I don't get why she rejected the idea of collaborating with her in a 2003 interview.

She rejected the idea after she got subbed by the VMA's kiss televised performance when the camera cut to JT.

Christina later explained she wasn't a fan of MATM or the video so that made her feel like collaborating with Madonna at that point wasn't something she wanted. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

She rejected the idea after she got subbed by the VMA's kiss televised performance when the camera cut to JT.

Christina later explained she wasn't a fan of MATM or the video so that made her feel like collaborating with Madonna at that point wasn't something she wanted. 

I'm glad they didn't, Christina and Madonna don't fit together in my head. I don't know why. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Oh so it was more that she was still upset about her kiss not being shown?

But then again tbh,

I don't think they would've made a good song if they collabed because their voices are way too different.

Christina's is soulful and loud while Madonna is much weaker in comparison.

However I do agree that Erotica era Madonna would've been a great match with Stripped era Christina, those albums are kind of similar in aesthetics and overall themes of those albums.

• Love 1
Just now, princessmimi said:

Oh so it was more that she was still upset about her kiss not being shown?

But then again tbh,

I don't think they would've made a good song if they collabed because their voices are way too different.

Christina's is soulful and loud while Madonna is much weaker in comparison.

However I do agree that Erotica era Madonna would've been a great match with Stripped era Christina, those albums are kind of similar in aesthetics and overall themes of those albums.

Yes, Erotica was everything and I love her song Justify my love. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.