Christina Aguilera Announces New Fragrance: XTINA

• Super Mods

Wow she looks gorgeous and gee I wonder how long it took to come up with that name :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Lol anyways:

Has anyone ever bought or smelled her perfumes?

I haven't but only because I don't buy perfumes unless I smell them first in person and since I never see her perfumes in stores, thats why idk what they smell like.

(NOT shading with this comment btw)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, princessmimi said:

Wow she looks gorgeous and gee I wonder how long it took to come up with that name :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Lol anyways:

Has anyone ever bought or smelled her perfumes?

I haven't but only because I don't buy perfumes unless I smell them first in person and since I never see her perfumes in stores, thats why idk what they smell like.

(NOT shading with this comment btw)

It's nice to see you giving honest feedback because Christina looks beautiful in the perfume ad and the bottle is hot it's better than the same Britney perfume name and bottle being recycled over and over.

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's nice to see you giving honest feedback because Christina looks beautiful in the perfume ad and the bottle is hot it's better than the same Britney perfume name and bottle being recycled over and over.

the bottle is generic looking as hell and the naming a perfume after a nickname is kinda silly

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Well yeah that's what you can expect from me: Honesty

Maybe sometimes too honest but whatever lol. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Yeah Christina looks amazing and even if she did get plastic surgery,

it looks natural unlike when Britney did it during the Con era.

I actually like Christina and her music however I just wish she was more consistent with releasing music and based on the video compilations i've seen of her online, she isn't always the nicest especially with Britney.

I'm probably the only person around here who loves her debut album so much!
YES I love Stripped but I love the ballads and the singles from her debut.

Genie, Dirrty and Come On Over Baby are some of my fave songs from her :) 

• Love 2
Just now, princessmimi said:

Maybe sometimes too honest but whatever lol. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I actually like Christina and her music however I just wish she was more consistent with releasing music and based on the video compilations i've seen of her online, she isn't always the nicest especially with Britney.

Never understood why this place loves to drag Christina. I love her Stripped album as well and yeah, she has a tendency to be salty and hold grudges but the way some people drag her here is strange 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Never understood why this place loves to drag Christina. I love her Stripped album as well and yeah, she has a tendency to be salty and hold grudges but the way some people drag her here is strange 

They drag her and hold a grudge because she's out there still winning Grammy awards, singing live, doing live shows and winning awards while Britney is on a hiatus. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

I don't know what work X Tina has ever had done I know the melons allegedly.

People hold onto 20 year old remarks from Christina yet when she was there supporting Britney during the C Ship and saying tons of nice things the last 10 years they still criticize her.

But Britney can do no wrong, even when she's more than likely not even actively involved in her perfume scents, campaigns. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney' perfume bottles are known for their charming and eye-catching designs. What are you talking about?

It cost a billion to smell like Britney that’s why she’s got the better deals. Beyonce Knowles Makeup GIF

• Love 3
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

She also has J.Lo Glow her beauty line, so the bottom line is that fans nick name artists and they usually name things in their brand to reflect those names. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I'm not talking about her beauty line...we're discussing perfumes which is separate. And J.Lo has recycled the same perfume bottles too so not sure why you're clocking Britney for it

Just now, Style. In Moscow said:

Britney' perfume bottles are known for their charming and eye-catching designs. What are you talking about?

It cost a billion to smell like Britney that’s why she’s got the better deals. Beyonce Knowles Makeup GIF

Some of Britney's bottles are great but many are the same recycled style same with the Fantasy name many are recycled.

Having sold a billion worth in perfume means nothing if the coins aren't there. Excited The Voice GIF

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

She looks amazing in this ad wow! 

The bottle reminds me of something from the mid 2000s which in a way is kinda cool - but by todays standards, it looks generic. I think the team behind this could’ve came up with something more interesting. The bottles for Ariana Grande’s line are all really well executed, so are the ones for the Billie Eilish line. Hope this is successful for her though!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block