Christina Aguilera Announces New Fragrance: XTINA

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I haven't smelled Christina's new fragrance so I can't judge how it smells.

Yes, I do think Christina was involved her fragrance as she is with writing most of her songs, and doing what she does. 

It’s in vein to write songs when your album sold plastic cups, girl. It’s okay to lose an argument, loosen up! Leaping from one idea to another won’t get you anywhere in regards Miss Xtina’Christina Aguilera Wow GIF

Stick to Beyoncé! 

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

I've noticed it's the opposite in the UK too... I'd say they're "generic but pleasant" if you know what I mean, I mostly use them to douse myself before bed when I feel like it and don't want to waste anything expensive. :jordan-perfume:

Hmm interesting.

I like perfumes that are sweet and sugary which is why the og Fantasy is my fave!

Another fave perfume is called Sxiest Fantasies: Crazy For You 

and it is seductive and smells REALLY good! 

• Love 1
Just now, Style. In Moscow said:

It’s in vein to write songs when your album sold plastic cups, girl. It’s okay to lose an argument, loosen up! Leaping from one idea to another won’t get you anywhere in regards Miss Xtina’Christina Aguilera Wow GIF

Stick to Beyoncé! 

I mean where is it getting anyone that's so pressed over Christina?

Britney and her traded pot shots 20 years ago, until Britney decided to re open up the fued.

Christina is doing just fine.

Christina Aguilera Singing GIF by E!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Hmm interesting.

I like perfumes that are sweet and sugary which is why the og Fantasy is my fave!

Another fave perfume is called Sxiest Fantasies: Crazy For You 

and it is seductive and smells REALLY good! 

My soul bond perfume is Prada Candy, I have like three bottles of it plus the body scrub and the lotion scattered over my apartment currently. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Infusion d'Iris, Cèdre and Amber by Prada are absolutely gorgeous too, there's something in their scents that really appeals to me.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

My soul bond perfume is Prada Candy, I have like three bottles of it plus the body scrub and the lotion scattered over my apartment currently. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Infusion d'Iris, Cèdre and Amber by Prada are absolutely gorgeous too, there's something in their scents that really appeals to me.

Nice! :) 

What do those perfumes smell like?

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Dropped for what? No one is selling music for the most part. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Most A listers are making money from music. Xtina hasn’t been that girl since “Keeps Getting Better”, which was two decades ago. “Hold Me Closer” sold more than Christina’s last album, girl… just stawp :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Edited by Style. In Moscow
Just now, Style. In Moscow said:

Most A listers are making money from music. Xtina hasn’t been that girl since “Keeps Getting Better”, which was two decades ago. “Hold Me Closer” sold more than Christina’s last album, girl… just stawp :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Anyone making money from music is due to the touring, performing and most artists don't get much from streams.

I doubt Christina would be dropped by her label, after all she just won a Grammy for her second Spanish album.

Britney did Myah Jean, and this recycled flop Manjobi she hasn't exactly been setting the charts on fire with her studio releases either.

In the end it's nice seeing both of them still in the business and launching perfumes.

Im Happy For Her But Im Happy For Her GIF - Im Happy For Her ...

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

Candy is really sweet and delicious, you might like it! :) The others are more herbal and adult, like soap but the best smelling, classiest soap ever. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Lol yeah it does sound like a perfume I'd like :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I'm the only one I know in my life who loves sweet perfumes.

My mother likes perfumes that are more classic and sophisticated like Beautiful by Estee Lauder.

My grandma likes perfumes that smell like nature, her fave is Sand and Sables.

And my sister doesn't like perfumes in general, idk why lol

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

By the way I have this theory that Britney was talking about it in Slumber Party since it literally says CANDY LOTION on the bottom :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

prada-candy-korperlotion-fur-frauen-150-ml-198089.jpg

Lol that would be funny if thats true :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Wow I love the look of the bottle.

I wonder if I can get it for cheap on Ebay.

I tend to buy alot of my perfumes on there.

2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I wonder if I can get it for cheap on Ebay.

I tend to buy alot of my perfumes on there.

Yeah they have a lot of discontinued ones you can't find elsewhere too!

I used to have a perfume problem henny, pretty sure I had 100 at one point in time. Now I try to limit my collection to around 30 bottles. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Spoiler

Not this thread turning into Fragrantica :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block