What is Britney's overrated album?

1 hour ago, sochaotic said:

BOMT. It’s iconic for obvious reasons but it’s got a few songs (I’m looking at you Email My Heart) that don’t hold up. The bonus tracks off that record aren’t as good as the others. 

it does have some really good album tracks too though, I love I will be there & thinkin about you!

Email Mý Heart is a weird one because I weirdlý like it but  never listen to it because  it makes me cringe so much  now, it's so cheesy and dated now. And tbh in 2023 a girl checking the screen to see if a guy was ok you'd probably say to her aw for gawdsake get à life girl theres loads of men out there lol. Although I have to admit ì still love Autumn Goodbye and Soda Pop lol. But yeh  Oops has has stood the test of time more than Baby

• Love 1
3 hours ago, breatheoney said:

glory. the production is so clunky and dated despite only being 7 years old. i also think the vocal production was really mishandled.. i just can’t get into it. 

side question; does anyone actually listen to oops? i always forget it exists :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

The lyrics are fine it's the production that sounds dated not really her style. She's so much more innovative than this!

On 9/3/2023 at 8:21 AM, Peter Pan said:

In The Zone

Don’t get me wrong. I prefer it over Britney Jean (obviously), Circus and Femme Fatale. 
Toxic, Everytime, Breathe On Me and Touch of My Hand are standout tracks! Me against the Music and Early Morning are great too. 
I can’t really listen to Boom Boom cause the Ying Yang twins annoy the **** out of me. Showdown sounds like it never really goes off, Outrageous is meh, the Hook Up is repetitive, Shadow is pretty cringy, Brave New Girl is also meh and I never really cared for The Answer. 

However, the six tracks that I do like are fantastic and that’s why I do rank this album quite high. I just don’t think it’s her best lol.

What?! I literally had Shadow on repeat today when I need a Britney soothing day! I wouldn't mind a pop rock album similar to this along.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

Email Mý Heart is a weird one because I weirdlý like it but  never listen to it because  it makes me cringe so much  now, it's so cheesy and dated now. And tbh in 2023 a girl checking the screen to see if a guy was ok you'd probably say to her aw for gawdsake get à life girl theres loads of men out there lol. Although I have to admit ì still love Autumn Goodbye and Soda Pop lol. But yeh  Oops has has stood the test of time more than Baby

Soda pop is a guilty pleasure of mine. Makes me nostalgic for when I was a kid 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block