Britney goes topless horseback riding

Message added by SlayOut,

Please ensure that your comments are within our Community Guidelines. Thanks! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Politik said:

Chelsea Handler took her top off while riding a horse and Britney is inappropriate? Make it make sense 

chelsea-handler-mocks-vladimir-putin-wit
WWW.BUZZFEEDNEWS.COM

<b>"Anything a man can do, a woman has the right to do better. #kremlin"</b> Not Safe For Work, obviously. Update:...

How dare you draw people’s attention away from bashing Britney! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
Just now, Inherzone said:

well… dont compare professional taken pictures with selfies. is she still naked on IG now taking selfies? btw. it was always her image back in the day being a se.xbomb. britney wasnt.

And Britney has always been considered a secs symbol too, like huh? But you’re missing the point of what I’m saying cause you wanna be the first to comment.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, kayleightrainer said:

She's took her freedom and went in the wrong direction but also before her c ship she never made the best decisions k-fed losing custody relationships with paps so maybe we realise now that just maybe some of this is britneys fault and not every other single person in her life, although still would never agree with a c ship ever 

While it’s true that Britney has faced challenges and made decisions that have had consequences in her life, the conservatorship situation brought significant scrutiny and control that nobody deserves. So yeah, I’m going to blame her father, mother and sister for stripping the rights away from Brit. You don’t put somebody in a conservatorship just because she lost the custody of her children. I’m tired!:tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I myself was a bit worried before watching the video, because in some previous videos, she was in a very public space and took her top off in front of some people.
but watching the video, it doesn't seem like a big deal, they seem to be in an somewhat isolated place, and the fact that she uploaded this, for me, meant that she had everyone's consent. If anyone was bothered or complained, aren't we sure by now TMZ would have blown it up by saying Britney harassed people at a ranch or something? ( ooh I shouldn't give tmz ideas....)

Anyway, I also understand why people think it's inappropriate, and I respect that opinion, everyone has standards, and I do respect them.

What gets me is all these jumping to conclusions and again pushing a negative narrative.
Ok, it may be inappropriate to you, that's fine. Some people behave inappropriately. But I wouldn't conclude that she does this to everyone all the time and harasses people, I wouldn't conclude that she is mentally unwell, I wouldn't conclude that being inappropriate means that she needs a conservatorship. People need to relax. ju

I also wonder,
do you people have these standards towards other celebs as well? Like if a female singer performs with only nipple patches on, or sings about profanity, or a male singer wears nothing but a thong and goes to the beach naked, and posts a d pic.
Cuz I think most celebs are waaaay more explicit than Britney is, and they are doing it in public for that matter. Do you think all of them are unwell?

Cuz if it's only that harsh towards Britney, that's not cool.

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, Politik said:

There seems to be double standard for Britney, unfortunately. 

Always, and it’s more transparent with some of her own “fans”

eta: I went through Chelsea’s post and she clearly has no problem showing off her body, on her own IG, but where are the people calling her crazy I wonder and saying she’s unwell?

Edited by Zoey102
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, EmmaJG said:

I usually don’t comment on her IG that much but the videos she posted today are very bizzare. Who just randomly takes their shirt off riding a horse? lol

People express themselves in different ways. If Rihanna or any other celebrity had done it, it would have been considered quirky and edgy. You all trash talk this because Britney isn't selling anything. If she had done a professional nude photoshoot to promote perfume bottles, you all would have lost your minds. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

I myself was a bit worried before watching the video, because in some previous videos, she was in a very public space and took her top off in front of some people.
but watching the video, it doesn't seem like a big deal, they seem to be in an somewhat isolated place, and the fact that she uploaded this, for me, meant that she had everyone's consent. If anyone was bothered or complained, aren't we sure by now TMZ would have blown it up by saying Britney harassed people at a ranch or something? ( ooh I shouldn't give tmz ideas....)

Anyway, I also understand why people think it's inappropriate, and I respect that opinion, everyone has standards, and I do respect them.

What gets me is all these jumping to conclusions and again pushing a negative narrative.
Ok, it may be inappropriate to you, that's fine. Some people behave inappropriately. But I wouldn't conclude that she does this to everyone all the time and harasses people, I wouldn't conclude that she is mentally unwell, I wouldn't conclude that being inappropriate means that she needs a conservatorship. People need to relax. ju

I also wonder,
do you people have these standards towards other celebs as well? Like if a female singer performs with only nipple patches on, or sings about profanity, or a male singer wears nothing but a thong and goes to the beach naked, and posts a d pic.
Cuz I think most celebs are waaaay more explicit than Britney is, and they are doing it in public for that matter. Do you think all of them are unwell?

Cuz if it's only that harsh towards Britney, that's not cool.

Yes!!!! It's always "but they have professional make up etc" so nudity is only acceptable is they find it "pretty" enough or the person is profiting off it. God forbid a woman do something just for herself! Can't have that :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Inherzone said:

but not the same kinda se.xbomb like pamela who was always naked. 

She literally was considered the same kind, the woman posed seductively at 17 on the cover of rolling stone…you’re arguing semantics. And that’s not my point anyway. Why is it more acceptable for Pamela, who had two young kids at the time, have her legs wide open in a men’s magazine, yet you all dump on Britney for being half naked on IG. Both women are nude, but Pam’s is ok cause she’s a s** symbol?

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

She literally was considered the same kind, the woman posed seductively at 17 on the cover of rolling stone…you’re arguing semantics. And that’s not my point anyway. Why is it more acceptable for Pamela, who had two young kids at the time, have her legs wide open in a men’s magazine, yet you all dump on Britney for being half naked on IG. Both women are nude, but Pam’s is ok cause she’s a s** symbol?

did anyone expect something else from pamela back then?? she wasnt a singer nor actress. that was her JOB.

Britney was even at 17 too young for RS. 

But if its this what you want to read:

SLAY QUEEN YASS! 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Not very appropriate taking your top off in front of strangers like that. I wonder if they were uncomfortable. Imagine a man taking his shorts off exposing his ***** in front of female horse riders 

It's breast. All humans have them. You're juste stuck with misogynistic and bigoted views :)

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

did anyone expect something else from pamela back then?? she wasnt a singer nor actress. that was her JOB.

Britney was even at 17 too young for RS. 

But if its this what you want to read:

SLAY QUEEN YASS! 

I think I know what you’re getting at, it’s not the nudity itself, it’s the overall picture and what we’ve seen the past year or so. It’s how she comes across while doing the nudity or poses etc and the context. 
I personally have no problem with nudity, male or female, as long as it’s consensual and respectful of others boundaries. Just saying that in case someone calls me a prude haha 

(Already been called sheltered, whiny and dramatic)

But yes I’m with you, we’re better off just sticking to the yes queen type comments from now on. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.