Britney goes topless horseback riding

Message added by SlayOut,

Please ensure that your comments are within our Community Guidelines. Thanks! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

9 minutes ago, Dodoo00 said:

Her kids having nothing to do with her ? Justified. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Sam divorcing her ? Justified.:martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

I'm sorry we are all fans and love her so much. But this is just cheap and selfish. There are millions of ways to feel free other than getting naked in front strangers and before coming for me, switch the gender roles and see if it's not se***l offending if a man does it. Put some respect on that name, you're Britney effing Spears for God's sake. 

So this is what they held her from doing during the Cship ? This is freedom for you Britney? 

I'm 100% againt the Cship, but at least she had a relationship with her children at that time. Which is the most important relationship in a woman's life. 

Again, with this stupid argument that her kids don’t want anything to do with her cause of b00bies. Didn’t Jayden say he likes the Toxic video? Was she not nude in that?

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

You will defend her til the end of the earth. It’s very strange to me. You don’t even know her in person. 

I defend her against stupidity, and I don't regret it. I think it's hilarious I've asked two separate people now why it's ok for a man to go topless and not a woman and not a damn person has been able to answer that question. Because BOTH should be ok. But since Britney did it, there's always a problem. I think it's very strange to over analyze behavior of someone you don't know. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Zoey102 said:

Again, with this stupid argument that her kids don’t want anything to do with her cause of b00bies. Didn’t Jayden say he likes the Toxic video? Was she not nude in that?

It makes no sense when Pam Anderson's sons literally defended her. It's all about how they were raised and unfortunately Britney's kids were raised to see Britney as the problem. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, easy said:

It makes no sense when Pam Anderson's sons literally defended her. It's all about how they were raised and unfortunately Britney's kids were raised to see Britney as the problem. 

Thank you!! Pam Anderson has posed for playboy more times I can count, and has always been comfortable in her body and was made to feel ashamed for that. The same people deriding Britney over her wanting to show her body in her own IG are the same ones “yasss” ing Pam doing the same for a men’s magazine.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

Was she going topless in such tasteless way in Toxic ? Stop justifying her irresponsible actions, IT IS NOT HELPING HER. JUST STOP. 

• Like 6
11 minutes ago, easy said:

I defend her against stupidity, and I don't regret it. I think it's hilarious I've asked two separate people now why it's ok for a man to go topless and not a woman and not a damn person has been able to answer that question. Because BOTH should be ok. But since Britney did it, there's always a problem. I think it's very strange to over analyze behavior of someone you don't know. 

I do understand what you’re saying here Easy and I can’t articulate why it’s different t myself - are we basically brainwashed by society to see b00bs as s exual? Probably 😤

I’m just thinking of going swimming as a kid and my dad was always topless of course in his swimming trunks but the thought of my mum in just bikini bottoms makes me feel weird. Can I ask, when you go swimming would it not bother you or make you feel odd if all the women were topless? I’m not talking a nudist beach, I’m thinking just a family swimming pool with kids everywhere? 

I also think breasts are classed as secondary s** organs and part of the female reproductive system, unlike a male’s chest, but happy to be corrected there. 

Anyway it is what it is, I definitely agree that the guy in front of her doesn’t seem the slightest bit bothered lol 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Dodoo00 said:

Was she going topless in such tasteless way in Toxic ? Stop justifying her irresponsible actions, IT IS NOT HELPING HER. JUST STOP. 

and don’t you ever mom shame and disrespect her relationship with her kids as if you know what’s going on. Britney has said over and over why they stopped talking to her and it happened right around when the cship ended. Your comment saying her kids left her because of ***** is irresponsible and inaccurate.

• Love 3

That is wild she did that. I hope she did ask them, but they also might be cool with it. Or they could be like umm ok. But not really cool with it but then just go along with it because it's Britney Spears asking them. We were not there to see what went down before she took her top off. Unless they were all very, very cool with it, it's fine if not,I do find that very inappropriate of her.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

and don’t you ever mom shame and disrespect her relationship with her kids as if you know what’s going on. Britney has said over and over why they stopped talking to her and it happened right around when the cship ended. Your comment saying her kids left her because of ***** is irresponsible and inaccurate.

It is true. And if there's another reason, it's just additional to THAT behavior. No teenager would want his mom to be acting that way for millions to see. It's selfish. 

Edited by Dodoo00
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, Politik said:

Chelsea Handler took her top off while riding a horse and Britney is inappropriate? Make it make sense 

chelsea-handler-mocks-vladimir-putin-wit
WWW.BUZZFEEDNEWS.COM

<b>"Anything a man can do, a woman has the right to do better. #kremlin"</b> Not Safe For Work, obviously. Update:...

She did? Where is the outrage for this? This is a scandal!!

Edited by Zoey102
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

I do understand what you’re saying here Easy and I can’t articulate why it’s different t myself - are we basically brainwashed by society to see b00bs as s exual? Probably 😤

I’m just thinking of going swimming as a kid and my dad was always topless of course in his swimming trunks but the thought of my mum in just bikini bottoms makes me feel weird. Can I ask, when you go swimming would it not bother you or make you feel odd if all the women were topless? I’m not talking a nudist beach, I’m thinking just a family swimming pool with kids everywhere? 

I also think breasts are classed as secondary s** organs and part of the female reproductive system, unlike a male’s chest, but happy to be corrected there. 

Anyway it is what it is, I definitely agree that the guy in front of her doesn’t seem the slightest bit bothered lol 

Women's breasts have been ***ualized mainly in American society I would say, but that doesn't make it right. Some people try to say they're a secondary ***ual organ, but I don't think that's true. At most I would say they're a ***ual characteristic of maturity, much in the way pubic/armpit hair is. In America I think people would be weirded out by it, but in other places in the world a woman's breasts being out is just that. I personally don't care if the **** are out or not. It's not my body, nor my place to judge. I don't like the implication that there's something "wrong" because she did something we personally might not agree with. 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Dodoo00 said:

Thank you for speaking good sense !! 

@easyI'll come to you when something very bad happens to her to see if you're still laughing. You represent everything that is wrong with these blind wokea** stans. Saying YAAS QUEEN to everything she does is destroying her. 

I'll wait for the day baby :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 2
Just now, Zoey102 said:

I don’t hear Pamela’s kids complaining over her pics and she had a full spread in those mags. But yea, go off.

well… dont compare professional taken pictures with selfies. is she still naked on IG now taking selfies? btw. it was always her image back in the day being a se.xbomb. britney wasnt.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I think bc they made her take her meds. I have various psych issues and I have to take my meds every damn day in order to function. I don’t know why ppl on this website act like taking psych meds is such a horrible thing. It enables the stigma of mental illness. There are *so many people* who struggle with mental illness, yet they live very successful lives. It is what it is. 
I know Britney doesn’t like taking the psych meds. I don’t either. Nobody does, but we have to take them to function in society. When your mental illness is making other people uncomfortable (like you having public indecency by being naked in front of others) then you need to get help. Your behavior is affecting others, not just yourself. Her own sons are so embarrassed of their 40 year old mother posting these degrading ***ual videos that they won’t even talk to her anymore. That is SAD. 

I take meds too and 90% of the people that i know thake some kind of psych meds too 😅

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.