Dolby Atmos channels for Mind Your Business surface

Thanks for posting - it was fun to listen to. Really crazy to clearly hear the difference in how Britney and will.i.am’s vocals sound. Britney’s sounds like a demo and her volume goes in and out (or that’s what it sounds like to me) where will.i.am’s is much clearer and consistent… But that’s none of my business-nes. 

Either way I still have been having fun bopping a long to the song!! :-D 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, PlayboyMommy said:

Can't believe I'm only just noticing the pitching artifacts

To me it sounds like they used her original demo vocal from 2013 and sped it up slightly to match the key and tempo of the new backing track, which would explain why Will refused to say when exactly she recorded it despite being asked several times

This would make sense. The trending sounds in 2012/2013 were more mid tempo urban, rather than dance driven synths, or the sound of MYB which is more modern. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block