Instagram: Britney In Red

britney is spelling SOS in her video but her fans are discussing about her body.

no wonder it took 13 years for Free Britney to take off

yeah I'm not a conspiracy supporter but this is exactly what happened in 2019 when she was sending clues through her instagram

something is off. I'm not gonna support the conspiracy theories but I won't act like she's not trying to say somenthing with this and then regret it like the last time 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

...she made an SOS sign because you know, that's the name of the song :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Oh.  I actually missed it. The editing is the weirdest part to me, just look at the ending in particular, anyone would look weird with that edit. People thought it was Cassie doing it during the Con, so what’s going on? 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Are you being sarcastic or did you seriously misunderstand me?

I was not being rude at all, I was COMPLIMENTING BRITNEY!

like you misinterpreted my previous post and gave me a warning? Oops.. thats just not possible is it?

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
15 minutes ago, AII said:

like you misinterpreted my previous post and gave me a warning? Oops.. thats just not possible is it?

:mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I don't remember giving you WPs and obviously they're done with if you can reply with these stupid comments.

I dont know why everyone on here freaks out when they get them, its not like you're going to jail, its just a website.

And also you don't have to be rude to me, you can be a decent human being without being sassy but if you keep it up, you might get more WPs.

Lol,

She exposed team con, she freed herself from the cship, ranted many times about the mistreat she had to deal with, named specific people and wished them hell, spoke up on most things alleged by tmz, is writing a book about it.

but now, people are claiming there's something behind the scenes that's so wrong that she can't speak out of, 
and has to make extremely obvious hand signals for the world to see in order to seek help?

Sorry, but it's just cheesy choreography spelling out the lyrics of the song she enjoys.

BTW she looks very nice.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.