It's really sad...

JayTawndre

It's pretty ******* sad when you used to have more views, more support from a community someone has been a part of since it's creation.

It's also sad when you're not receiving that support. 

This person I'm speaking of is me. I am shocked that I don't get support of my music from Jordan or any of my so called friends on Exhale. I've been off Exhale for months. When someone else leaves, they make threads and everyone shows an outpouring of support.

I just don't understand what I did wrong and of I did something wrong why can't Jordan forgive me, he knows my story and what I've been through. 

If you only knew what I went through this year u probably would be more kind and supportive. I believe my music will save me from my homelessness. But how can that be when just a few years ago my music would be mainpaged, my songs had 2k views and now they're at 77 views? 

I'm just really sad. I work hard making music. Celebrities are on Breatheheavy and know this place, but they will never see it because nobody checks Exhale Members Only and Jordan knows that. 

• Love 2

I'm glad you're making music, but I feel kinda embarrassed because of you, if you're telling us the truth- I remember one day you said you were homeless, and the next day you acted and shared posts like you were fine. Yes, I'm glad you're doing well and being creative, just please don't pull anyone's nose. I love when somebody is just honest to others.

You can create MEGATHREAD with all of your stuff and tag me there. I remember how some member got upset that you did not tag them (I can't remember who member).

❤️❤️❤️Sending you positive vibes and luck❤️❤️❤️

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

I'm glad you're making music, but I feel kinda embarrassed because of you, if you're telling us the truth- I remember one day you said you were homeless, and the next day you acted and shared posts like you were fine. Yes, I'm glad you're doing well and being creative, just please don't pull anyone's nose. I love when somebody is just honest to others.

You can create MEGATHREAD with all of your stuff and tag me there. I remember how some member got upset that you did not tag them (I can't remember who member).

❤️❤️❤️Sending you positive vibes and luck❤️❤️❤️

I act like everything is fine when it's not. I haven't been honest with how bad it's been behind the scenes. I overdosed and was dead for 30 minutes turning blue in January. I was ***ually assaulted in 2021. I was on the streets in a dangerous part of Victorville no food no shower and sleeping in abandoned houses. It's been the worst it's ever been. My family doesn't even know. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Jay vs. Exhale said:

I act like everything is fine when it's not. I haven't been honest with how bad it's been behind the scenes. I overdosed and was dead for 30 minutes turning blue in January. I was ***ually assaulted in 2021. I was on the streets in a dangerous part of Victorville no food no shower and sleeping in abandoned houses. It's been the worst it's ever been. My family doesn't even know. 

Bro, and how are you doing in last months? Do you have some long term job, and place for living? Any friends around? ❤️

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

Bro, and how are you doing in last months? Do you have some long term job, and place for living? Any friends around? ❤️

I'm trying to get in a program or shelter or rehab. Right now I'm at a Crisis Resedential Treatment program I release the 30th. I had to come here to get stabilized on my meds for my mental health. My mental health has been bad. I've been at two different mental hospitals in the last month and crisis centers... 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Jay vs. Exhale said:

I'm trying to get in a program or shelter or rehab. Right now I'm at a Crisis Resedential Treatment program I release the 30th. I had to come here to get stabilized on my meds for my mental health. My mental health has been bad. I've been at two different mental hospitals in the last month and crisis centers... 

That's horrible bro, and why don't you tell us what's going on with you? We only know about you when you're "better", but we'd like to support you when you're not doing well either. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

And how is your music career going? Any plans or possible collaborations? I think everyone with TikTok can somehow help you make your stuff more viral.

8 minutes ago, Jay vs. Exhale said:

My family doesn't care anymore. A part of me doesn't blame them.And my friends all have their own lives. 

I know that you said something about your family, that's why I asked about friends :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

"And my friends all have their own lives." - I know that very well :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 2

@Jay vs. Exhale I know that I look like a heartless person, but we know just the part from what's going on in your life, now that I know more, I feel bad and hope you will find your safe place and will be better.

Edit- I can't sending and receiving DMs, I would like to invite you to britney universe web, where I revived account- there is a chatbox, dms, and all here paid functions for free, I would like to talk with you about life and also about the music. 

Edited by Tiffany.Pollard
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

That's horrible bro, and why don't you tell us what's going on with you? We only know about you when you're "better", but we'd like to support you when you're not doing well either. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

And how is your music career going? Any plans or possible collaborations? I think everyone with TikTok can somehow help you make your stuff more viral.

I know that you said something about your family, that's why I asked about friends :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

"And my friends all have their own lives." - I know that very well :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

I don't know how to use TikTok very well 🤦 I know I'm lame lol 😂 but I definitely want to learn.

And I guess I don't share my struggles or pain because I feel embarrassed about it or ashamed. But I appreciate you saying you care 💛

• Love 1

Keep making music Jay!!! You have a gift. And don’t forget, when things are a bit better financially, check out that Vampr app I showed you that can connect you with other musicians. While I know you might not have the ability to master and mix things to the best of your ability without all the studio tech and such, I do think it’s worth still putting your beats out there and see who might want to sing over it. They can perhaps find producers who can mix and master the rest on your beats, and that can potentially serve as a source of income and passion too!!! Wishing you the best

Edited by River Red
  • Love 3
58 minutes ago, Jay vs. Exhale said:

I don't know how to use TikTok very well 🤦 I know I'm lame lol 😂 but I definitely want to learn.

And I guess I don't share my struggles or pain because I feel embarrassed about it or ashamed. But I appreciate you saying you care 💛

Bro, idk how to use TT too :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

It's better to ask friend or members here :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Yes, it's hard to say your inner thoughts and feelings openly, but you gave us a chance to see inside you today and we appreciate it. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, River Red said:

Keep making music Jay!!! You have a gift. And don’t forget, when things are a bit better financially, check out that Vampr app I showed you that can connect you with other musicians. While I know you might not have the ability to master and mix things to the best of your ability without all the studio tech and such, I do think it’s worth still putting your beats out there and see who might want to sing over it. They can perhaps find producers who can mix and master the rest on your beats, and that can potentially serve as a source of income and passion too!!! Wishing you the best

Thank god almost anything can be emulated on a computer these days, so his chances of breaking through are high. ❤️ :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1

I understand completely! I have missed you and our talkes. I think of you and wonder how you're doing. So sorry I haven't had the time to write to you or call for a few since the spring. It's been a lot for me too with the children and everything. I'm so broke right now, my wife works more than full-time and still we don't have enough. The bills here in Sweden has increased, the mortgage for the house has doubled and food has gone up tremendous. I almost never get any work shifts at my work any more because the shop is almost going under. I got utburned and can't get up. I wanna help you. And I wish I could help myself at the time. But you have my love! Try to be good to yourself! The most important is for you getting up on your feet and try to survive, with a bed, food, medicine that works, (less *****) and the most important at place. Let the music take some time, focus on getting better. It's very difficult when you feel a inner stress. But you actually do so much good. You can do it a little bit at the time. It is possible to get through the other side! There will be a time when you are safe again. I believe in you! I really do! My dear Jay! /Your Anna

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1

You stopped tagging me and I actually took the time to listen to all your stuff and have enjoyed it in the past.

You ask what the problem is, and for me it's you disappear then talk trash to us all about the threads, and would come in to the chat box saying don't try you ect.

You said you thought we were friends and at one point I thought we were too.

For whatever reason you decided to leave me off your tag list with all the latest stuff, I hope you continue to flourish and do better and better.

You don't check in on your 'friends', but when you drop new music you expect us all to drop everything to stream it. 

It's heartbreaking that you've been experiencing homelessness and struggles, at the same time as other users pointed out, one minute you are here celebrating two new jobs, the next it's a different story.

The Britney section isn't meant to catapult members personal music and endeavors it's the Britney section.

If anything, maybe you can ask Jordan to tweet out or post a snippet of your music on his socials that would garner a lot of attention.

I have no malice or anything against you sis and hope you can realize that everything is not everyone else's fault, you play a part in it as well.

Sending love. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Jay vs. Exhale said:

So sorry to hear this bro, god bless you and I truly hope things get better for you. 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

Bro, idk how to use TT too :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

It's better to ask friend or members here :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Yes, it's hard to say your inner thoughts and feelings openly, but you gave us a chance to see inside you today and we appreciate it. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

I am thankful I am not getting dragged for posting how I feel. And I'm thankful for your kindness. All of you 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block