Meet Snow Britney’s new puppy

• Super Mods
11 hours ago, UltimateBritney said:

Aw cute. 

I know that Britney has had a lot of different dogs before, but I am interested to know why she has never confirmed that they passed away or something where are they?

HELP ( this kevin ones ) found from google 🫠 ... 

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

That's pretty accurate especially about K-Fed :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Did anyone else notice that Britney's phone which appeared on her video about her dog named Snow on Wednesday 23 august showed up with. Home screen date of a Wednesday in June? I couldn't catch the date on it but it does imply that the split was from before it was announced. It's not hugely surprising but does imply TMZ's story that they've just worked out dog custody is unlikely to be true as they must have done it at the time.a few months back. She quite obviously shows her phone, it's like she wanted fans to see.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Seanril said:

It's very interesting that her iPhone shows a either June or July time on it.

I noticed this and started a thread, I've watched the video a heap and I'm so sure it'd June but it looks like it says Wednesday June 3 something but there are no dates in June or July on a Wednesday with a '3' in. Anyone else get a better look?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, BreadandBritney99 said:

I noticed this and started a thread, I've watched the video a heap and I'm so sure it'd June but it looks like it says Wednesday June 3 something but there are no dates in June or July on a Wednesday with a '3' in. Anyone else get a better look?

Where the thread? I screen recorded and adjusted the lighting on the video but still can’t make out the date. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block