What’s the closest you’ve been to Britney?!

It was back in 2013. I just moved to london and got a job in EAT cafe in Mayfair. I remember it being a slow post lunch time and I stood by the door just people watching. Out of nowhere I see Larry walking with a cap on (it took me a second to realise who he was - you don’t really expect to see people like that in real life out of the blue) lol he walked from one side of street to another and kept walking forward. When I saw him looking back a few times, I knew she must be close by. Few seconds passed and there is was, a black shiny car, pulled by one of the buildings (maybe 15 meters away from me) and a short blond lady popped out with a gorgeous shiny hair. I knew it was her. They both went into the building and that was it

A friend of mine was saw right behind her when she received her GLAAD award. She was ushered in by the security moments before her speech 

12 hours ago, lemonbaby said:

Like, have you met her? Do you know someone who has met her? I’ll start! My aunt met her at the gym a few years back and they both went for a smoke

the closest i have been from britney was on RIR Lisboa, and on Femme Fatale Tour Lisbon!
XD 
From there, will.i.am shared an my insta story, regarding minjubi <3 

Front row at vegas a few times and then I used to work at o2 arena in London and was involved in looking after meet and greet fans who I was insanely jealous of lol. That experience meant I was in the same room as her for about 10 seconds 😂

someone I used to work with ended up being at her wedding to Sam which I will never be able to compete with 😂

Front row of the Circus tour in London in 2008. She was right in front of me during freakshow. She just wasn’t into it and looked terrified being literally centimetres away from the crowd. Bless her I’ll never forget the fear in her eyes at that point. I would have loved to have seen her up close in her prime. She was just untouchable and on fire 🔥 

• Like 1

During her Dream Within a Dream tour, I had floor seats about 3 rows from the stage at the end of the runway. Not the main stage, but the smaller one in the middle of the floor. It was incredible!

I'll also never forgive myself for not meeting her when she was signing autographs at the mall I used to go to all the time in '99. My mom wouldn't drive me and I would've gotten in trouble walking there by myself, but I should've just done it anyway.

• Love 2

Probably around 5-10 meters away from me. She walked right past me after her Circus show in Montreal back in 2009 at a nightclub near the venue. I went to the same club as her after the show but she was leaving as I was entering. I was VIP and walked where she just was literally 2 minutes after she was there. I snapped pictures of it. It's my first time uploading pictures, hope it works!

P1030085.jpg
IBB.CO

Image P1030085 hosted in ImgBB

P1030086.jpg
IBB.CO

Image P1030086 hosted in ImgBB

Edited by Sharkney
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Daredevil said:

so jealous! how was it?

Was great, obviously I dont remember much and the whole show went so fast but Im happy cause Britney was on the peak. I also saw Xtina on Stripped tour few months before and then Madonna on Confessions ... so all 3 on their top tours from my point. That is why I didnt have need to go to other tours of theirs

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.