Positive posts about Britney go viral on Twitter

3 minutes ago, kasavas said:

why is your country lying :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Does is matter? They hold the media power on their hands and they have every kind of source to influence a country with 5 seconds of headline.

nobody saying Britney not to do the things she’s doing. She should consider the current conditions.

she’s being pictured as a cheating wife and a mother whose sons are estranged claiming every worse stuff possible. 
what will happen if we experience the same things we experienced back in 2007? 

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Does is matter? They hold the media power on their hands and they have every kind of source to influence a country with 5 seconds of headline.

nobody saying Britney not to do the things she’s doing. She should consider the current conditions.

she’s being pictured as a cheating wife and a mother whose sons are estranged claiming every worse stuff possible. 
what will happen if we experience the same things we experienced back in 2007? 

Which country though? if it's some small irrelevant European country I don't think it really matters im sorry :orangu_orangutan_ape:And I somehow have a feeling it is because in normal countries having s** with 6 men is not really something interesting to write about :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

1 minute ago, BUWYGF said:

Which country though? if it's some small irrelevant European country I don't think it really matters im sorry :orangu_orangutan_ape:And I somehow have a feeling it is because in normal countries having s** with 6 men is not really something interesting to write about :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I couldn’t remember what exactly your country did to a perfectly healthy person. Oh I remember they allowed her abusers to get away with money laundering, forced one to take lithium, being paid out of a hybrid arrangement called conservatorship. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I couldn’t remember what exactly your country did to a perfectly healthy person. Oh I remember they allowed her abusers to get away with money laundering, forced one to take lithium, being paid out of a hybrid arrangement called conservatorship. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

....I'm Dutch :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

how very American of you to assume

:well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:

• Haha 1
On 8/21/2023 at 8:29 PM, easy said:

Been saying it for days. GP might call Britney "crazy", but they ain't gonna tolerate no man trying to take her money. She still has a ton of support. 

Oh wow, you've been saying it for DAYS?!   Congrats sis!! 

You don't mention the YEARS you spent up Sam's *** in denial though?   When you were laughing and being a little ***** at me and  everyone else who pointed out he was scum?  

But yeah, congrats on your few days of true "insight"...

Stephen Colbert Slow Clap GIF

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Deepheat01 said:

Oh wow, you've been saying it for DAYS?!   Congrats sis!! 

You don't mention the YEARS you spent up Sam's *** in denial though?   When you were laughing and being a little ***** at me and  everyone else who pointed out he was scum?  

But yeah, congrats on your few days of true "insight"...

Stephen Colbert Slow Clap GIF

I defended Sam in the capacity that he was BRITNEY's choice and against people who were being disrespectful based on their "feelings". I have since, for days, NOT defended him, have openly said he's a garbage person. Glad I could catch you up :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

17 hours ago, easy said:

I defended Sam in the capacity that he was BRITNEY's choice and against people who were being disrespectful based on their "feelings". I have since, for days, NOT defended him, have openly said he's a garbage person. Glad I could catch you up :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Yeah, you're pathetic.  You were the one person I could rely on to react to almost every post trashing Sam - now you think you know something coming on here telling people you know how the GP are going to react when nothing in this thread demonstates the GP consensus at all.

No ability for any kind of critical thinking on your own - you should stfd and be embarrassed.    Your stance was never "Sam is bad but it's Britney's choice" - it was always "Sam is so loving and supportive, he's such a hero and Britney is so lucky".   

ron swanson computer GIF

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Deepheat01 said:

Yeah, you're pathetic.  You were the one person I could rely on to react to almost every post trashing Sam - now you think you know something coming on here telling people you know how the GP are going to react when nothing in this thread demonstates the GP consensus at all.

No ability for any kind of critical thinking on your own - you should stfd and be embarrassed.    Your stance was never "Sam is bad but it's Britney's choice" - it was always "Sam is so loving and supportive, he's such a hero and Britney is so lucky".   

ron swanson computer GIF

Find me one post saying Sam was Britney's hero and she was so lucky to have him. Just one. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block