Britney: "When you go to meet with a so-called friend and the paps are tipped off"

What some of you don't seem to understand is that this IS her coping. This IS her living her life. This IS freedom. What did she do when she felt upset and betrayed by being photographed? She met up with friends she clearly trusts and had a great time! I'm sure a lot of you guys judging her would probably do exactly the same thing...

Edited by cillaward
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, troubleforyou said:

Queen of going from fried chicken-ney with all out nipple, to **** green dress-ney is so inspiring.

I think she’s needed time like this since her conservatorship ended. She was robbed of most of her twenties, and all of her 30s. Time to get a little wild Britney Jean.

Actually, she was robbed of her childhood, teenage years, most of her 20s and all her 30s. This is so insane when you really think about it. The only time where she got to live and make mistakes, as everyone of us does, especially between 15 and 30, she only got like four years maximum, between 2004 and 2008 maybe. And even in this short period of time she gave birth to two children. 

GO live queen, make mistakes, don't care about other opinions and go with the flow. It may irritate most of the people, because we're not used to people in their 40s making these kind of experiences we all did years ago, but it's crucial for her personal development und just for the sake of LIVING! We're not here to judge, it's her life, truly the first time ever for her to just BE and DO what she wants. We can just wish her the best and hope, she has a great time, learns a lot and heals. But she deserves it more than any other (famous) person. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Edited by balticbitch
Typo
  • Love 6
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, britneyluv said:

That is a totally fair point, and when she initially got out of the cship and was posting these kind of videos, I thought it was a huge double standard that people were praising Kim K for doing the same thing while criticizing Britney.

However, it can't be disputed that Britney suffers from some kind of mental illness. Does that mean she should lose all of her basic human rights and be forced to perform while playing the part of the good little pop star? No. Is there a chance that she's struggling with a new independence after basically being kept in a cage all these years? Yes, and I think that's something a lot of her fans don't want to acknowledge.

I see a lot of similarities right now to 2007 Britney. Her behavior on Instagram is NOT normal, at least the normal that she wants us to believe. If she's perfectly happy spinning around in her house and owning her s*uality as a woman, more power to her. However, she tells us that her boys are more important than anything to her, yet not only ignores their pleas to dial it down on social media, but rather ramps it up as a big middle finger to everybody.

I get it - she's been trying to be whatever people want her to be for so long that she no longer feels the need to fake it and wants people to know how understandably angry she is that these years were stolen from her. If the cship was truly beneficial, there would have been a team of people looking after her best interests and keeping her safe while allowing her some kind of freedom to function happily as a competent adult. Instead, they treated her like a cash cow who they could slap a band-aid on to go make some more money instead of a person who needed support to get to a place where she could live a happy life.

Unfortunately, it seems like anybody involved with the cship kept her in a gilded cage because they never thought it would end. Now that it has, it's no wonder she's struggling. Without the proper medications, she's probably in a manic hypers**alized state, which could have been avoided if the people who claimed to care about her actually treated her like a smart person who just needed support, rather than a commodity who could enable them to live comfortably while Britney miserably smiled for the cameras

:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Get over yourself. She's having fun. You should try it sometime.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, britneyluv said:

However, it can't be disputed that Britney suffers from some kind of mental illness.

I dispute it.

It CAN be disputed.

In fact, it can only be stated when medically diagnosed by an actual doctor who examined her. Are you a doctor who examined her recently ? If not, you have no business saying that she suffers from "some kind" of mental illness.

Actually, even medically speaking,  the fact that someone does not behave according to the norm is in itself not proof of mental illness.

So basically you should shut the F up :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Edited by everybodygoesdown
  • Love 8

I find it funny that Britney seems like she hasn’t figure out which one of her so-called friends tip off the paparazzi. Now that Sam isn’t in her life that leaves us with two contenders.

Cade is chummy with the paparazzi. How did they know that Lynne was at his house and how come they only photographed her there and not outside Britney’s gate?

Then there is that time when Paris tipped off the paparazzi as Britney was heading to her home.

55273493-0-image-a-55_1647111266379.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Britney Spears drove over to her longtime friend Paris Hilton's gated community in Los Angeles on Thursday. The...

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Why are people here trying to control her and give opinions about how she should live her life? It's HER life. Does any of you really think that if you had paparazzi following you around, taking pictures at any given time, you would look better? Do you never drink? Do you never act silly? Are you never sad or depressed? Come on now. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Jodie Rashford said:

YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!! I AM HERE FOR THIS SO MUCH

Cry Omg GIF by America's Next Top Model

We hardly - if ever - get to see Britney having fun or drinking alcohol and enjoying herself, and now it seems like she REALLY is free as we didn't even see her leave her house whilst she was with Hesam. This is so refreshing to see her having fun and enjoying herself. She really deserves to just let loose like all of us. GO BRITNEY! <3 

Remember, we started seeing Britney having fun again after filing divorce from Kevin, and it all went downhill from there.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, TenTen said:

Why are people here trying to control her and give opinions about how she should live her life? It's HER life. Does any of you really think that if you had paparazzi following you around, taking pictures at any given time, you would look better? Do you never drink? Do you never act silly? Are you never sad or depressed? Come on now. :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

They want to control her to prevent her from being controlled :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

They want to control her to prevent her from being controlled :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Yep, it literally makes no sense. Sometimes it feels like her father has made 300 accounts here, trying to mansplain everybody that he knows best what's good for Britney. :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Like 1
11 hours ago, BritBot94 said:

You’re so staged and weird? 

...and u are? :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

11 hours ago, Euphoricgloom said:

You sound like a real hoot. 

You can't see that guy looking awkward while being instructed by Cade to lick her leg... Twice

Like get it out your system get some friends and go to the club or something... But inviting people to your house for staged insta breakup shots.... For a woman of 41 years

:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

I find it funny that Britney seems like she hasn’t figure out which one of her so-called friends tip off the paparazzi. Now that Sam isn’t in her life that leaves us with two contenders.

Cade is chummy with the paparazzi. How did they know that Lynne was at his house and how come they only photographed her there and not outside Britney’s gate?

Then there is that time when Paris tipped off the paparazzi as Britney was heading to her home.

55273493-0-image-a-55_1647111266379.jpg
WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

Britney Spears drove over to her longtime friend Paris Hilton's gated community in Los Angeles on Thursday. The...

It seems to me she knows very well who was it and she posts it so he will also know.

Tbh when I first read the post was clear to she was talking about Cade. Now I am having some second thoughts.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Euphoricgloom said:

You sound like a real hoot. 

11 hours ago, Jodie Rashford said:

We stan subtle ageism.... God, you must be the life and soul at a party! 

I also can't with these cringe comments... The party bxtches have spoken :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I call cringe when I see it, Britney or otherwise. Writhing around in her bed naked and staged insta shots... Do you think Sam's seeing these and thinking "oh dam I wish I hadn't divorced her now"....

Her lack of self awareness is frightening.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

I also can't with these cringe comments... The party bxtches have spoken :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I call cringe when I see it, Britney or otherwise. Writhing around in her bed naked and staged insta shots... Do you think Sam's seeing these and thinking "oh dam I wish I hadn't divorced her now"....

Her lack of self awareness is frightening.

You are the definition of cringe, Karen 

Tired Britney Spears GIF

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.