Britney: "When you go to meet with a so-called friend and the paps are tipped off"

When people are healing I’m not sure when and where criticism is helpful. I think Britney is just doing exactly what she wants. I don’t agree! But if stuff like this makes her happy and gets her more comfortable in her own skin then I think she’s allowed that space! I personally think she needs to learn that people don’t need to know everything and you can keep things to yourself but with how her life has been exposed without her permission I think she deserves some grace!

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

Drag me all you want. This is kind of tacky. If this was Beyoncé or Christina, you all would be dragging them. 

You don't even need context. Users here will drag Beyoncé, Xtina, Gaga, Taylor, etc for whatever thing they do.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Glad she looks like shes doing well

But does she really have to the "breakup" thing on insta...she's not in her twenties...

Men licking her leg and carrying her around...it's all so staged and weird.

It’s sad bc everyone around her seems to have an agenda. I hope she has at least one person who cares for her, and not for what comes with it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I LOVE THIS! Singleney is glowing and having fun !!!

I don't see the big  deal of it. She's not looking like a mess crying outside or stealing a lighter at gas station like in 2007. 

I'd rather Britney out hanging out with people, having fun than sitting at home being lonely and miserable and just twirling every day ! 

:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus::brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block