What is the deal with Britney’s hair?

I would like to start by saying that this post is not against Britney, I love her and I’m a fan since day one.

However, I have been wondering what is the deal with Britney’s hair. Since she shaved her head it seems like the hair extensions took all the control, she never takes them off (with some few exceptions).

In some post from her IG it seems like her hair never grew back as before, I know she mentioned that she undergo some treatments because her hair was to thin but still looks weird.

Can someone explain to me what has happened to her hair? And also, if she ever decides to leave the extensions, is her hair going to be like it used to be before?

38 minutes ago, Agyness said:

I remember when I was 12 Lookin at her hair and wondering how they could be so perfect, then they start to look bad, she shaved them, after they look weird, and since 2 years they start to look better, sometimes they look like they used to be in the beginning. :typing_keyboard_computer:

This is a really good summary of Hairney

:typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 1
  • Haha 7

I mean, I'm not sure what you're trying to really figure out here but... It just looks like she always has bad extensions in, it is kinda puzzling I mean with her resources but it's her head. 

Maybe they're just a pain in the *** and she doesn't care to bother with them as long as they're staying on lol 

She still slays hoes when she dolls up

22 minutes ago, Isla said:

Why are we questioning her hair?!!

It’s a discussion forum! As long as the topics/comments are not overtly excessive or disrespectful, it’s okay to discuss stuff, even seemingly frivolous stuff. There are already plenty of topics about much deeper, darker and serious matters. The OP is simply inquiring about the state of Britney’s hair. 

My response… Maybe she’s just used to the extensions and likes having some length. Depending on how it’s treated and styled, it can look natural. If Britney’s lost any hair, there are products like the one below that can help with strength and regrowth.

TITISBEAUTE.COM

Un équilibre parfait d’huiles pures favorisant la repousse de vos cheveux ainsi qu’en cas de chute.

Edited by Arckangel
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave her alone!!! Stop judging this woman on her appearance. Extensions are horrible for your hair. She also colors her hair blonde which is also not healthy for your hair. Then just being in Hollywood, videos, tours, appearances…all with hair done up. It’ll take its toll over the years. Hopefully that answers your rude question 🙄

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block