Sam posts statement regarding the divorce 'we will hold onto the respect and love we have for eachother'

Ohh Playing Saint? :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

I'm sick of this loser narcicist, who the F**ck does he think he is?  :ehidk_britney_um_eek: just sit tf down and stfu!!! :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: nobody cares about your sh1t and disgusting lies sold to t.m.z, as much as he tries to play nice we know that he has always been the main source to tmz :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

and he will R0T :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

• Love 5

Feeling so conflicted about all this, there’s something about the way he writes I WOULD ask for privacy, but that’s just silly lol ha ha…

It gives me “Oh don’t worry about buying us wedding gifts but if you really WANT to then I suppose you can give us some money!” type vibes!! 

Almost like he’s loving the media storm around this and the attention 🙈

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
13 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Feeling so conflicted about all this, there’s something about the way he writes I WOULD ask for privacy, but that’s just silly lol ha ha…

It gives me “Oh don’t worry about buying us wedding gifts but if you really WANT to then I suppose you can give us some money!” type vibes!! 

Almost like he’s loving the media storm around this and the attention 🙈

Oh he definitely loves the attention.

He's such a fkn narcissist, its disgusting.

I would think since he obviously knows what Britney went through that he wouldn't betray her but no, he's no different than the long list of men who backstabbed and betrayed Britney. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Daredevil said:

"After 6 years of love and commitment to each other my wife and I have decided to end our journey together. we will hold onto the love and respect we have for each other and I wish her the best always. shi t happens. asking for privacy seems ridiculous so I will just ask for everyone including media to be kind and thoughtful."

spacer.png

tumblr_os9nyxi1pQ1wtsy3mo2_250.gifv

• Haha 3

I can't find it in my heart to believe a single thing this man says anymore. The mask has slipped... I wholeheartedly believe he was the one leaking stories to TMZ this whole time. The story about intervention, about knives, about her caffeine addiction. Then he tried to play the supportive hubby by speaking out against the media.

How very suspicious that TMZ always knew where he would be exactly after a shady story about Britney would drop...

Also NEVER made sense that he never did a single thing for her when she was locked away in that facility... then to speak to TMZ and say she is fine.

Nothing is adding up to me anymore and I'm feeling disturbed. 

Why didn't Britney have a chance to meet his father? 

Why did Sam stay with Britney throughout all those years then shotgun a wedding so soon after Britney regained freedom? Was it so that he could get the Husband title and get a chunk of her cash? Was this the ultimate goal? Was he a full time grifter the whole time? 

I... am at a loss for words.

and it's spelled ridiculous you *****. 

Angry Cat GIF

Edited by 2K16NEY
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Allright I dind't comment on this for the entire day because I really think this is very sad and ....I don't know...

But all I will say is my judment on this will depend on Sam Ashgari's  behavior when it comes to money. If he just goes away then I would think it's very sad but well, things happen...now if he's coming for money...............

girl we are gonna fight because that would show what was  your true color all along and we are gonna come for you. :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.