BREAKING: Sam Asghari claims Britney ABUSED him and gave him a black eye

Just now, PlatinumB said:

Can a divorce really hold up a book release? I can only see that happening if she has to and probably will make edits and REMOVE any mention of Sam or at least in a loving husband light lol

Thats exactly what will happen, I think. That means the book probably will get delayed? I dont know.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Ok if this was true that she did that,

then why didn't he file a report or bring it up sooner before the divorce announcement?

It probably would be more believable if he did it as soon as it happened.

Man I just feel so horrible for Britney,

This hate train is never gonna end til she passes away.

Idk why the world is so evil and cruel to a woman who is as sweet and kind as Britney.

She didn't deserve this :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Can a divorce really hold up a book release? I can only see that happening if she has to and probably will make edits and REMOVE any mention of Sam or at least in a loving husband light lol

That's why the pages got updated. She had the "Scam is trash and here's why" version on deck just in case :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jonloch1 said:

im sorry but this is another example of how this fanbase doesnt make sense. not that long ago you were all slamming her parents and now she broke up with Sam, you all wish she makes up with them. EH ??

Do we prefer her to be alone? She has already met with her mom. Idk. Nobody is being honest around her so idk what to think anymore. I know people with schizo, though. So....if that's the case, one day they hate their friends and one day they don't. 

9 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Lou is behind it all. She picked Sam.

So the story of how they met was made up? I mean, even “normal” celebs have fake stories so that’s not shocking. But my thing is, Britney still wanted to marry this man. She accepted his proposal and together they made things official. At what point does Britney have a say in her own life?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

There's no way he's younger than 30

A quick Google Search will tell you that he is:

YDD4Z0C.png

There's also public evidence from MaxPreps that he graduated high school in 2012 which would make him about 29. 

WWW.MAXPREPS.COM

Check out Sam Asghari's high school sports timeline including updates while playing football at Westlake High School (Westlake Village, CA).

Is doing very simple research for some of you this difficult? 

Edited by Glendale
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
19 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Hang on one damn minute! First of all, remember when her son released a video of her we all were saying how disgusting but now we're saying well Sam should have documented it and i bet if he did take photos, fans would've slam him for invading Britneys privacy

Second of all, "maybe you deserved it"?? aw right so if Sam punched Britney, would you say 'maybe she deserved it'?? No you wouldnt. and i bet you if there were reports Sam gave Brítney a black eye, you would all automatically believe it. As a man, i absolutely hate this double standard of if a man hits a woman, its disgusting. if a woman hits a man, oh he must have deserved it. it boils my blood

Don’t you dare say something logical in here!!!

The double standard and lack of any critical thinking is disturbing. Ppl in here will attack anything that doesn’t paint Britney in the light that they idolize. To say why wasn’t the police called??? There could be millions if reasons. If it were reversed there would be a million excuses why Britney wouldnt call police. The bias is insane.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Considering her experience with stalkers, being forcibly 5150ed, and JA breaking in on the wedding day, she has every right to keep knives at the ready to make her feel like she has a resource in case of any danger.
Just like people keep pepper spray in their purses, a baseball bat by the bed, or a gun in an accessible safe. She deserves sympathy/empathy for having to live with that kind of fear & paranoia, not cruel judgment. It’s vile to frame this as her being a lunatic when it’s her being justifiably scared. 

And if she slapped on Sam, that’s certainly ~wrong~ but not uncommon. People would be lying to themselves if they don’t think some adults in some relationships get a little physical from time to time. But there’s a big difference between immature venting of frustration and legit abuse. Most people do not have a grip on their anger. 

I’m so dismayed that this happening. Something’s gotta give. I do not envy her situation one bit. 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Glendale said:

A quick Google Search will tell you that he is:

YDD4Z0C.png

There's also public evidence from MaxPreps that he graduated high school in 2012 which would make him about 29. 

WWW.MAXPREPS.COM

Check out Sam Asghari's high school sports timeline including updates while playing football at Westlake High School (Westlake Village, CA).

Is doing very simple research for some of you this difficult? 

I genuinely don't care enough about Scam to waste time googling him, he's irrelevant with & without Britney.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

So the story of how they met was made up? I mean, even “normal” celebs have fake stories so that’s not shocking. But my thing is, Britney still wanted to marry this man. She accepted his proposal and together they made things official. At what point does Britney have a say in her own life?

she chose him herself. I wish some fans would stop peddling this misinformation that he was a plant by team con

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Don’t you dare say something logical in here!!!

The double standard and lack of any critical thinking is disturbing. Ppl in here will attack anything that doesn’t paint Britney in the light that they idolize. To say why wasn’t the police called??? There could be millions if reasons. If it were reversed there would be a million excuses why Britney wouldnt call police. The bias is insane.

I do think Sam used Britney throughout their entire relationship but idk I also believe the abuse claims. The knife story is too similar to Jamie Lynn’s story. I don’t know why anyone in here is acting like it’s impossible for Britney to be abusive especially since we don’t know how she operates in everyday life. If the roles were reversed and Britney said Sam abused her everybody would believe her without any proof at all and anyone who questioned her would’ve been met with comments calling them all names in the book and calling them a victim blamer. It seems like there are very few logical people here

Edited by Aj20
  • Love 5
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.